Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,636 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi (21208 Views)

Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri / Zainab Ahmed: Non-Oil Sector Driving Nigerian Economy / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Levels1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
It originated from Bobo Chicago who introduced many of his people into drug things. There are many of them here too

You may be right but as it stands now 99.9% from you guys aee deeply into drugs and you guys dent the image of our dear country tbey keep arresting you guys all over the world such as South Africa, india, Dubai, and the likes.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Legendguy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I agree with Him Tu Lie on this and I know he does not have the solution.

Make e leave am for person wey get the solution for hand

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
On tinubu manhood you stand
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Vitally123: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
When 35 years old youths are deemed too old to be employed but 80 yrs old plus... are jostling for national employments, meaning they're too selfish, and don't want the youths to progress. And you wonder what has happened to conscience and human feelings. God will judge those behaving like this. Thank you H.E. Peter Obi for speaking out. God bless you sir.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Vitally123: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

Where are the certificates? Please get them, no be for mouth. This disgrace tire this country ooo
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Vitally123: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Levels1:

You may be right but as it stands now 99.9% from you guys aee deeply into drugs and you guys dent the image of our dear country tbey keep arresting you guys all over the world such as South Africa, india, Dubai, and the likes.

"arresting you guys all over the world" And you're left alone? Don't let this your hatred for another person hinder you from seeing God, hey? Repent now.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:

The one selling the drugs himself. Jagaban. Father of touts. How would you feel if your child decides to have a nickname like akakasiaka coz the president has one? grin grin
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Everytime he speaks....I learn!
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Myketuale(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although Buhari is old, I have yet to learn anything from him since he became president. This negates the generally held view that wisdom comes with old age.

I think only two persons can challenge Peter Obi in any debate in APC: Tunde Fashola and Yemi Osinbajo.

When it comes to love for knowledge, research and statistics, Peter Obi is on another level. Every speech is full of revelations and facts.

Wouldn't you love such a man to be your president?

We want oo

But they won't allow him to win.
Good people don't usually win elections in Nigeria.

I just hope things would be different this time around.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Aliou007(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
donphilopus:

Says someone who doesn't know the difference between quite and quiet. cheesy

Thank you for teaching me that. We learn everyday after-all although I thought you could understand that was a common typo error well thank you again. However I beseech you to follow your conscience with regards who you campaign for and who you vote for in the coming general elections and not follow your stomach, Religion, Tribe, ethnicity or what ever divide you think of because at last its going to be a president for all Nigerians just as Buhari is now with his unprecedented failure across every form of leadership.

I don't know how you really see the present condition of this country I don't know how you actually benefit from who you campaign for or support but in whatever you do think about others who are not as privileged as you are.

Think about the future as well as the present…

Honestly I should have been supporting APC if they have presented us candidates like Osinbanjo or Amaechi despite the colossal failure the party and it leadership has shown they also made us to understand they only know how to get power at the central level but not how to harness the power for a profitable governance for the benefit of the poor masses and the country at large.

I have no other option than to support Peter Obi of Labour Party who from all indication stands as the best of all the candidates in terms of age, Soundness, Integrity, and more one Nigerian exposed and learned enough to lead above tribal, nepotic and self centered tendencies…

I guess you will only read to find where I have made mistakes in spelling instead of trying to understand my message to you.

Bro forget sentiments tell yourself the truth and stand by it.

Nevertheless if the truth you know satisfy your conscience still, then stick to it but if it doesn't please do the right thing.

God bless you
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Khalsss: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes Nigeria is topping the poverty chats of the world, 2nd poorest, according to food availability and 47th according to GDP.

The family institution takes some blames of course but nothing compared to the corrupt leadership/government, because every family in a country is under influence of the government of that country. If the government is good or bad, the effect is felt directly or indirectly in every family. Hence... Drug abuse etc and a family that's too wrapped up in the strain of the economy making it difficult to meetup with the demands of parenting in a very demanding, morally decaying society of these days. No excuses to the parents still but bad governance takes first pick when we're on the issue of national leadership.

He is talking from the stand point of national leadership,.. this has to touch every aspect of life. Put a check on drug abuse, prostitution, human trafficking and even rape. He is not talking of home economics.

And there are very cheap drugs, even those readily available. Ask yourself, the cost of network data is getting very high, how come being broke doesn't stop one from come online even few times a week?

OgunLaakaye:

And what blame does the family institution take for the epidemic?

Are we the poorest country in the world to warrant tye high level of drug abuse.

Nigerias problem starts right from the family level. The families institution has completely failed woefully!

And here we are blaming the government from what we could have curbed!

Blame the government from Cybercrime, kidnapping, drug abuse and everything we can think of. What is the average family doing to reduce this?

A society where family now applauds all societal ills, and same family will have effrontery to blame the government!

Are we the poorest nation in the world? Why aren’t other poor nations so into the ills we take lead at?

The root cause of the societal menace is the family. O I just trying to score cheap unwarranted and baseless political points!

Drugs does not come cheap! How is a frustrated man able to afford dose on daily basis?

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Yemi7up: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2022
JJfrank22:
No matter how faustrated the world at large may be drug abuse is a NO NO for

Even hungry man is still afraid of going under the trailer.

We all wants surely to die well.
Please tell him before he will tell us frustration is enough reason for other crimes too. Imagine the hero of end sars youth.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by otis3(m): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Khalsss:
Yes Nigeria is topping the poverty chats of the world, 2nd poorest, according to food availability and 47th according to GDP.

The family institution takes some blames of course but nothing compared to the corrupt leadership/government, because every family in a country is under influence of the government of that country. If the government is good or bad, the effect is felt directly or indirectly in every family. Hence... Drug abuse etc and a family that's too wrapped up in the strain of the economy making it difficult to meetup with the demands of parenting in a very demanding, morally decaying society of these days. No excuses to the parents still but bad governance takes first pick when we're on the issue of national leadership.

He is talking from the stand point of national leadership,.. this has to touch every aspect of life. Put a check on drug abuse, prostitution, human trafficking and even rape. He is not talking of home economics.

And there are very cheap drugs, even those readily available. Ask yourself, the cost of network data is getting very high, how come being broke doesn't stop one from come online even few times a week?

Mr obi might be the prefer presidential candidate candidate for 2023 but he doesn't need to sugarcoat, nor pinned the high drug abuse menace among Nigeria youths to the economic devastation state. Drug use is relative, to abuse drug is a choice.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by jonahhh: 2:45am On Jun 27, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Why are you such a bigot and what’s your obsession with Peter Obi and Igbo people?? Let’s tone down all this tribalistic rhetoric for Gods sake. We can’t repeat same mistake of our fathers.

Its all about tribes and we’ll only be deceiving ourselves if we ignore that fact… wait until Peter obi looses , that’s when you all will know he is a distraction to your Biafra agitation. Your people will soon be back on the street crying for Biafra to leave Nigeria… talking about not asking Mistakes.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Johel(m): 3:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously that's why the consumption of Mmpuru mmiri addicts is much in AfghanEastern, So sad cry

I guess you haven't been to North....smh.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by donphilopus: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Thank you for teaching me that. We learn everyday after-all although I thought you could understand that was a common typo error well thank you again. However I beseech you to follow your conscience with regards who you campaign for and who you vote for in the coming general elections and not follow your stomach, Religion, Tribe, ethnicity or what ever divide you think of because at last its going to be a president for all Nigerians just as Buhari is now with his unprecedented failure across every form of leadership.

I don't know how you really see the present condition of this country I don't know how you actually benefit from who you campaign for or support but in whatever you do think about others who are not as privileged as you are.

Think about the future as well as the present…

Honestly I should have been supporting APC if they have presented us candidates like Osinbanjo or Amaechi despite the colossal failure the party and it leadership has shown they also made us to understand they only know how to get power at the central level but not how to harness the power for a profitable governance for the benefit of the poor masses and the country at large.

I have no other option than to support Peter Obi of Labour Party who from all indication stands as the best of all the candidates in terms of age, Soundness, Integrity, and more one Nigerian exposed and learned enough to lead above tribal, nepotic and self centered tendencies…

I guess you will only read to find where I have made mistakes in spelling instead of trying to understand my message to you.

Bro forget sentiments tell yourself the truth and stand by it.

Nevertheless if the truth you know satisfy your conscience still, then stick to it but if it doesn't please do the right thing.

God bless you
God bless Nigeria.

Are you referring to the Peter Obi that we all know or another one? If it's the same Peter Obi who justified the detention of el Rufai by DSS simply because he's a northerner and shouldn't be in Igbo land on election day, saying he'd lead above tribal sentiments sounds funny to me.

Can you compare his days as governor to that of Tinubu? Did he achieve more than Tinubu when they were both governors? On what basis is he more competent than Tinubu? Because he's younger? Forget stories please.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
jonahhh:

Its all about tribes and we’ll only be deceiving ourselves if we ignore that fact… wait until Peter obi looses , that’s when you all will know he is a distraction to your Biafra agitation. Your people will soon be back on the street crying for Biafra to leave Nigeria… talking about not asking Mistakes.

Again for the last time, I am not Igbo and I’m not agitating for any Biafra. You people hilariously believe everyone against Tinubu or supporting Obi is Igbo LMAO. Go on social media and see for yourself. Even Tunde Ednut is promoting Obi hard! Is he igbo? Lol.

Stop being a small mind. It’s all about tribe to YOU but to millions of Nigeria youth it’s about a desperation for good governance, change and taking back power from these incompetent and corrupt old men that have held us hostage since 1999 and beyond.

This generation is moving beyond tribalism bro. We jus have a few bad eggs like you that are still stuck in the mentality of our fathers but make no mistake; you are the minority.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by LiLiEE(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
It's everybody's job to say no to drugs
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Are you referring to the Peter Obi that we all know or another one? If it's the same Peter Obi who justified the detention of el Rufai by DSS simply because he's a northerner and shouldn't be in Igbo land on election day, saying he'd lead above tribal sentiments sounds funny to me.

Can you compare his days as governor to that of Tinubu? Did he achieve more than Tinubu when they were both governors? On what basis is he more competent than Tinubu? Because he's younger? Forget stories please.

Someone whose only reason for contesting is because it is his turn.

This Affliction shall not rise the second time. God forbid. If you no gree we go gree for you since you are blind to see the bold handwriting on the wall.

If aint woke other youths are woke.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by donphilopus: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Someone whose only reason for contesting is because it is his turn.

This Affliction shall not rise the second time. God forbid. If you no gree we go gree for you since you are blind to see the bold handwriting on the wall.

If aint woke other youths are woke.

Haha why are you deviating na? Lol
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by jonahhh: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Again for the last time, I am not Igbo and I’m not agitating for any Biafra. You people hilariously believe everyone against Tinubu or supporting Obi is Igbo LMAO. Go on social media and see for yourself. Even Tunde Ednut is promoting Obi hard! Is he igbo? Lol.

Stop being a small mind. It’s all about tribe to YOU but to millions of Nigeria youth it’s about a desperation for good governance, change and taking back power from these incompetent and corrupt old men that have held us hostage since 1999 and beyond.

This generation is moving beyond tribalism bro. We jus have a few bad eggs like you that are still stuck in the mentality of our fathers but make no mistake; you are the minority.

I don’t need to read your notebook on here… you’re not igbo and supporting obi, then you’re ignorant of a lot of things. Use logic not emotions . People like you follow the crowd
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
jonahhh:

I don’t need to read your notebook on here… you’re not igbo and supporting obi, then you’re ignorant of a lot of things. Use logic not emotions . People like you follow the crowd

You read it and you have no sensible rebuttal that’s why you resort to insult. So anyone that supports Obi and not your messiah Tinubu is either Igbo or ignorant? Lmao. I’m so glad people with your mindset are a minority in our generation. See the crowds for PVC? I know it’s scaring y’all. We will be rid of y’all soon don’t worry.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Khalsss: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Drug use is relative alright, and one of the relative factors affecting it's use is poor governance, economic and otherwise. No one is pinning anything cause when you talking around an issue, you study how it affects different areas of life. The issues is bad governance, poor economic growth, now he's relating it to drug abuse. He can even relate it to high divorce rates. Doesn't mean he's pinning it on.

otis3:

Mr obi might be the prefer presidential candidate candidate for 2023 but he doesn't need to sugarcoat, nor pinned the high drug abuse menace among Nigeria youths to the economic devastation state. Drug use is relative, to abuse drug is a choice.
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by HIPROFILE(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Haha why are you deviating na? Lol

I am not deviating bro both of us know the truth.
Like I said to another fellow who was trying to market Tinubu to me, Despite the lies and sins of APC against Nigerians I would have still supported the party if only they delivered the likes of Osinbanjo Or Amaechi as the flag bearer but NO they were cut up in a Tinubu’s game that they couldn't help but to deliver Tinubu which is outrightly against the expectations and interest of majority of the youths hence the reason everyone except very few is porting for Peter Obi of Labour Party who is younger and has little or no questionable character except the ones you and the Tinubu media has been trying so hard to create which at every giving time ends up in the favour of Obi.

If EFCC try and failed ended up verifying him, I wonder what else you or the Tinubu media can afford to do to a man who would always drop facts and figures about whatever he says and concludes by telling you to go and verify.

See bro no stress me.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by jonahhh: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You read it and you have no sensible rebuttal that’s why you resort to insult. So anyone that supports Obi and not your messiah Tinubu is either Igbo or ignorant? Lmao. I’m so glad people with your mindset are a minority in our generation. See the crowds for PVC? I know it’s scaring y’all. We will be rid of y’all soon don’t worry.
I

You’re being brainwash by these noisemakers and sweet talks by Peter lol… my vote is for sowore always.. but the reality is , the Nigeria of today Peter obi has nothing to offer but talks. You haven’t seen me mention tinubu you’re the one throwing it at me cause of your shallow mindset you believe everybody that’s not eating up obi’s lies and pretense is with tinubu smh. Some of us are just laid back and we trust and follow no one blindly. Una go dey alright las las. Try to have your own thoughts and not what majority is following, minority is usually sees further than majority
Re: Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
jonahhh:
I

same wey you all came out for buhari , if yu feel insulted the your thinking is shallow … Tinubu is a Thief

For the record I didn’t vote for Buhari in either of his elections. But thanks for the comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria / Withdraw Wike From Governorship Race, Elders Tell PDP, Jonathan / 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.