Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,934 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Her (7942 Views)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Suntemi(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

look at all these MAD people claiming that they would commit suicide for their love for another human.
is your love for that person BIGGER than your love for GOD?! is your r/ship with that person MORE IMPORTANT than your r/ship with God?! i suggest all you insane people read back your bible!!!!!

isnt suicide MURDER?! what does the 6th commandment say about MURDER?! or better yet:

Ecclesiastes 7:17 "Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?"

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."

Pastor Brown, You don't  call someone 'Mad man' because his opinion is different from yours. And because you can't doesn't mean another person can't too.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ranoscky(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2011
deavicky:

if u had ask this question before now maybe i would av mistaking my answer. becos i used to believe i can do anything for my girl.till i took a slap for her, that was when i realized myself and I'm still regretting it till today. so why will i do worst. taking a bullet.
Hahaha. . .

I'll be the last fool to fight b'cos of a gal, not to talk of taking a bullet. Na madness?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Skulboy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
I can but it depends sha. grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by allure1(f): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
Jesus already died and saved us.

why would anyone try to be second Jesus?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Doyean: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
so funnnyyyyy

take BU, what.

Na fool go do that make
i die so she can marry another man

No be woman abeg she go just cry for
few hours.

na another man go dey wash her gutter
after you don die
make you no dey ask dis kain ibere (question)again ooo
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
sun_temi:

Pastor Brown, You don't  call someone 'Mad man' because his opinion is different from yours. And because you can't doesn't mean another person can't too.

dont misquote me pls, i didnt call them mad men because their views were different than mine. i call them made men because A)[/b]their actions are madness (to be madly in love with someone and commit suicide for it) or [b]B) because they value their love of a another human being OVER their love for God.

Christians are suppose to live their lives FOR GOD, not some partner that has no comparison with God!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by livedit(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
This thread is hilarious! grin Why the violence? Why the only way to TRULY prove you love someone is through death? God has already done that for us. HE was our LAST sacrificial lamb. Besides, wouldn't you wonder WHY your spouse or significant other has a bullet with his/her name on it? Then you diving in the way like superman/woman to take the "heat". Wow! Maybe you don't need to be with that person if people is out to kill them.

Anyway, there is way better way to prove to someone you love them. That's through living not dying. Then you can actually SHOW me love. How can you show me anything dead?

Silly thread. Got to love em'! grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by MMM2(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
Op
Yes I can take a bullet 4
my GF`s

If
it is a toy GUN•
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by livedit(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
M M M:

Op
Yes I can take a bullet 4
my GF`s

If
it is a toy GUN•

OMG! LMBO! grin You all are killing me. grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by MMM2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
Livedit
Pls can I kill u I
n my bedroom?

Ok
Tanx •
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by MadDog1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
am i mAd! why should i take a bullet for a girl! not even my lovely sisters/mother!
this must be a joke if anybody thinks in that direction!
NEVER!
NOT EVEN IN THIS MY YOUNG AGE
!

the person that ever think of this and post it here must be mAd!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by wotsop: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
yes i can, with bullet proof vest! grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by pawa4ul: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2011
WHEN I'M DEAD, I CAN TAKE THE BULLETS - NOT WHEN I AM ALIVE. grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ranoscky(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2011
Yes I can (unless the gun is a toy gun)!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by noblegas2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
Konjour:

ID, You don dey madt abi?

lmao, isnt it for Luv
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Osas006: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
Never!! Not even in my dream
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by patrickn2: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2011
there is nothing that will make me take a bullet that is ment for my girl unless she is my wife who i promise to die with
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Njgirl1: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2011
sexkillz I m just going to come right out and say what every chick who has read this is thinking ARE YOU SINGLE wink pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease say NO embarassed
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Njgirl1: 4:13am On Jul 30, 2011
SEXKILLZ I have a feeling you are THE ONE wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2011
Nj girl:

SEXKILLZ I have a feeling you are THE ONE wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Konjour(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
noble_gas1:

lmao, isnt it for Luv

Love is neither stupid nor blind, but it can stretch your condoning limits.

Suicide,however,is both.

What you're suggesting is outright suicide!

After all said and done,i know YOU won't suffer a mosquito bite for your girl. Correct me if i'm lying. cool
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Brite02(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
I promise to protect her absolutely, not to take bullet for her undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Njgirl1: 4:18am On Jul 31, 2011
lol@ sexlkillz . why are you suprised which chick wouldnt want to date a guy who would take a bullet for her. grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ranoscky(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2011
Brite02:

I promise to protect her absolutely, not to take bullet for her undecided undecided undecided
Aba O!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Tosinville(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
But there's nothing wrong doing that for the mother of your children if you truly love her.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Mynd44: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2011
I can't even take a bullet for me
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2011
Tosinville:

But there's nothing wrong doing that for the mother of your children if you truly love her.

i have a few question for you:

A) the important question IS:"what is wrong in letting her catch a bullet that is meant for her"?! is "bearing your children" means that this person's life is more important than yours?!

B) wouldnt you think of THE KIDS before doing such a crazy act?! who is going to feed these damn kids if you are dead?! if the bullet is meant for her then she will surely "catch" it (whether today or tomorrow). as she is laying down dying, just ask the kids to come and kiss their mama goodbye. . . . . . . . drop a few tears, et voila!

C) some fools may say that she will get by with the life insurance money, right?! WRONG!!!!!! life insurance policy is void if the person commits suicide.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by lindabon: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2011
love makes us do crazy things.
you just need to experience love to know the extent it can drive you to.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Tosinville(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^Are you telling me Jesus christ who died for your sin made a mistake? man, you aint a grown azz yet. We're talking about your wife here not girlfriend.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Tosinville(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^Refering to Mrbrownjay
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^JC died for our sins, didnt he?! why should you do it again?!
also, if that person is the mother of your children (and you are together) where is the difference?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Guys, How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet By Sitting Next To Her… / Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.