Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Her (7997 Views)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by noblegas2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
Konjour:

If the Chips are totally down, i can take one for her with my limbs. Anywhere else on my body would be suicide and that's gon be the very last

thing i'm gon do with my life irrespective of what happens/will happen. cool

LImbs hen bobby? how abt a Bomb?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by deavicky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
if the bullet is for my girl, why would i want to take it? pls i no want problem, make she take her bullet her self afterall i don't know if she truly deserve the bullet.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
If na rubber bullet or we dey play PS3 then yes
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by ksam(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
Me?God forbid.i'd rather use her as my bulletproof.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by iyatrustee(f): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^bros you bad oh! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dazzle37(f): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
dammytex:

What is the title of this movie; "I can die for love"?

angry angry angry , not a movie, just a skating accident and impulse or should i say adrenalin working.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
I can only do so for my wife. Never for any girlfriend. Girlfriends  are not worth dying for, because they are expendable liabilities. But  I will defend the woman who is my wife with everything I have, because a wife is the heart and soul of a man's life, except the man does not love her.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^
you bad gan.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by godunia(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
I think we all do figuratively in a sense.we are wired to take bullet for women,at d end of yr hard work(risk inclusive) u are told without a woman u are irresponsible.most times we die in d process of trying to be responsible,no wander there are more widows than widowers.so we all take bullet or better still go to seminary if u dont want to.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by dabrake(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ op, hw d thing evn sound 4 ur ear? u sef think am. na b4 wey ma luv dey blind oh. now, e dey use binoculars
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
why should i? im i Jesus?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by jackpot(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
I will tell her before the drama:

"honey, don't worry, i'll take care of the kids very well when you're gone not around." Safe Journey

[i]
tongue grin
*shed tears*
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
ksam:

That's why I like voluptuous (almost plump) babes with massive breasts and full hips. They make excellent human shields.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by bankol18(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
i can' t take no bullets for any damn gurl, the only exception in this world is my Mother.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
GOZILLA:

for wetin?
toba:

why should i? im i Jesus?
jackpot:

I will tell her before the drama:

"honey, don't worry, i'll take care of the kids very well when you're gone not around." Safe Journey

[i]
tongue grin
*shed tears*
ksam:

Una no just get joy at all. . .grin grin may God no let my sista branch una side at all. .
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by bknight: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Una no just get joy at all. . .grin grin may God no let my sista branch una side at all. .
grin  grin  grin
all hope is not lost. .  cheesy there's still one guy wit too much joy, just read through from beginning, he's not hard to find, infact he's so rare your sister go think twice  grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by member479760: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
who lay rise no more, then of what benefit?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by eldee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2011
Your father!!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Konjour(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
noble_gas1:

LImbs hen bobby? how abt a Bomb?

ID, You don dey madt abi?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by WhyAWhy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
[size=17pt]My own love is an undying love  grin and I intend to keep that promise wink[/size]
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by nasoeb: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2011
@ op, hw d thing evn sound 4 your ear? u sef think am. na b4 wey ma luv dey blind oh. now, e dey use binoculars

Correct guy.

brother my own were Skruboscope, e dey see clear well magnified

Conditions yakpa to decide

1. If na rubber bullet
2. If na stone dem go stone the bullet (Not fired through a gun nussle)
3. my mama

190 no mind Fucckkills, em dey show em sef, na those guy people dey first run
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2011
I'm gonna be honest here. . .
I think I will. . .she's been great to me. . .though I'm not sure.
Funny thing is she asked me a similar question a while ago,and I really couldn't answer her. . .
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by nasoeb: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2011
@starboard, just tell her you can, shooorrrrr

make she go pack trouble for outside for you
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by deavicky(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2011
if u had ask this question before now maybe i would av mistaking my answer. becos i used to believe i can do anything for my girl.till i took a slap for her, that was when i realized myself and I'm still regretting it till today. so why will i do worst. taking a bullet.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by mayjovial: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2011
if u receive d bullet nd die, d girl no go marry anoda person? i beg let be realistic here. no be firm be dis
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by slimghost(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
angry angry For what naa? Make she pack her shit jor! OYO
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
look at all these MAD people claiming that they would commit suicide for their love for another human.
is your love for that person BIGGER than your love for GOD?! is your r/ship with that person MORE IMPORTANT than your r/ship with God?! i suggest all you insane people read back your bible!!!!!

isnt suicide MURDER?! what does the 6th commandment say about MURDER?! or better yet:

Ecclesiastes 7:17 "Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?"

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
I saw a woman interviewed on Youtube after a deadly tornado destroyed her house. Her husband died protecting her with his body! I dont think he was a fool.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Ranoscky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
SHEY NA MADNESS NI ??.?  undecided undecided undecided

Unless we are talking about mothers here, if not. . .

if e lyk, make e be say d bullet dey enter straight to her brain (and she don get one dozen pikin for me), omo mehn, she go carry her cross by herself, abeg!

If she dies, ama dust up, and move on. LIFE GOES ON !!! Afterall, I have lost som1 closer than her in my family.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by slimghost(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
talina:

I saw a woman interviewed on Youtube after a deadly tornado destroyed her house. Her husband died protecting her with his body! I dont think he was a fool.

My dear u said husband not Boyfriend.   Haa! take a bullet 4 a naija girl? Na 4 ur burial she go dey hook up again.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by TLore(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
If na my mama or my future wife, then I can.

Otherwise, that one na long tin.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by sukkyfab: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
u can take a bullet for your girl,but make sure u die well.because if u no die u don become the biggest MUGU.Na she go kill u sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / Will You Still Love Me If I Say I Am A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.