Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,388 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Her (7916 Views)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Tosinville(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
MrBrownjay

Man, you're getting thing al twisted up & pls stop talking like a coward if you think you can't do that do for your wife, ppl like u only marry just for family, friends & people around to know that you marry but you don't believe you and your wife are ONE FLESH.

The bible says: Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends John:15.13

^^Not to talk of your own wife whom have become your own blood, flesh etc

Lastly, all i want you to tell me now is that you can't do it simple. Case closed
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Tosinville(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
I wonder why would a man be scared of death when will definately end up dying even metuselah that was recorded as the oldest man on earth at the age of 969yrs leave at last so what the big deal, man?

Even the bible that says, do things in order as if today is gonna be your last day on earth, is not stupid cos its not even guaranteed you'll live up to 60yrs in this world.

Besides there's this point you figure out that in the first place that dying for your wife is stup1dity?¿¿ i laugh LOL cos you still can't understand what a wife mean cos many of you only marry for marriage sake but no commitment, so why don't make an agreement wit her to make u babies then u both go ur seperate ways?

The bible that says, who has find a wife, has found a good thing isn't crazy so you must do everything to protect her when there's no any other option than to take the bullet for her cos she's like a flower.

Man, we understand dat ur body is a temple of God only if you use dat same body to fornicate, adultery etc but not by protecting your wife from a bullet.

SN: Pls don't do this 4 9ja girls cos she'll even fornicate on ur burial ground 2days after ur burial. Mrbrownjay must hv been referin to our 9ja girls who don't know wat love is but money hehe!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^ lol,
whether ashi/baby mama/wife/mother/grandparent/children or else, I MBJ, will ONLY die for the love of ONE person, and that person guides over my life from above. . . . . . . . . . unless he recalls me home, i am going nowhere!

but hey, if your love for your wife/children/parents (or even YOURSELF) is greater than your love for God, then i hear you.

here is one (out of many) verses against suicide:
Ecclesiastes 7:17 "Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?"
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by ginky: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ MR BROWNJAY
I dont understand what you are saying. Why on earth do you think it's not the persons "time"? Tell me, when is it "time" to die? We all know that anything can kill us, we might just decide to take a nap and never wake up so why are you talking like you know the exact time? I agree that everyone is expected to live long but we all know that this doesn't happen attimes.
If you feel you cant die for someone, just say it, no one would kill you instead of trying to make the other people look like they dont know what they are saying.

At topic, well, it depends. If I truly love and adore that person, then I can, all these things are done out of impulse, so most times, we dont even have time to think it through. Because you take a bullet for someone doesn't mean you would die.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Brite02(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2011
All these argument self undecided undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2011
LOL @ most HYPOCRITICAL replies so far! Is it because “bullet” was mentioned?
Where did the question say if that bullet would kill you? What if it doesn’t?
WHAT EXACTLY, is the definition of SUICIDE?
A vehicle is SPEEDING towards your wife, and she is yet to notice, wouldn’t a sane person rush and try to save her? Even though he is at the risk of being hit?
YOUR WIFE is in a BURNING BUILDING, and you just fold your arms and watch, because “IT’S NOT YOUR TIME”?
Your WIFE needs a kidney transplant, and your kidney is a perfect match! Would you or would you not donate one of your kidney to save her life? Even though you run the risk of kidney failure in future?
WHAT exactly do we understand BY LOVE?
If anyone is making RASH STATEMENTS and QUOTING SCRIPTURES to their own understanding, let them do so and apply it to themselves first! I don’t want to walk the religious path but TRUST ME to, when the occasion calls for it! Na me quote BIBLE PASS!
Like I reiterated, I’LL TAKE THE BULLET AND DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES! smiley
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by BABE3: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

Where did the question say if that bullet would kill you? What if it doesn’t?

What if it does?

sexkillz:

WHAT EXACTLY, is the definition of SUICIDE?

SUICIDE is the process where by you deliberately take ya own life/kill yaself. 

sexkillz:

A vehicle is SPEEDING towards your wife, and she is yet to notice, wouldn’t a sane person rush and try to save her?  Even though he is at the risk of being hit?

Rush and save her? **smh** You no get mouth to shout?! The amount of time you'll use to scream her name plus her reaction time is far less than the amount of time you'll use to run and save her. Save her from what sef-?--odds are the car will kill both of you at the same time.

sexkillz:

YOUR WIFE is in a BURNING BUILDING, and you just fold your arms and watch, because “IT’S NOT YOUR TIME”?

Your wife is in a burning building? Oh well, what were firemen invented for? Odds are firemen will be far more succesful than you in the attempt to rescue her.

If you're in a place like Nigeria---that's another story. The firemen will give you excuses like "we no get water". In this case, you can go into the building and play Superman---but be very smart about it, if you don't want your kids to be orphans.

sexkillz:

Your WIFE needs a kidney transplant, and your kidney is a perfect match! Would you or would you not donate one of your kidney to save her life? Even though you run the risk of kidney failure in future?

You can donate na. Kidney donation is very convenient. As soon as you donate, you just need to start paying closer attention to your 'kidney health'---

You can even have her sign a contract that says "In case my kidney fails in the near future, I have the right to collect the one I gave you back. This is a dynamic transaction."   grin  (Jokes).

sexkillz:

Like I reiterated,   I’LL TAKE THE BULLET AND DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES! smiley

More power to you. Talk is cheap. I'm sure if a wild animal walks into your yard, you'll take to your heels, outrunning your wife(s) and kids.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Tosinville(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2011
MrBrownjay
So upon all what i said you still can't get my point only for you to keep arguing with me aight? let me ask you one thing, bro, what do you marry your wife for?¿¿

Even if the bullet is coming towards you then there's this certainty that you can even use ur wife protect yourself for her to die LOL.

Who says risking your life for your wife & u end up dying then thats HELL for u? eh! why some ppl just love jumping into conclusion by judging you straight up, do they know what wife is anyway?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2011
More power to you. Talk is cheap. I'm sure if a wild animal walks into your yard, you'll take to your heels, outrunning your wife(s) and kids.
BABE!
You can keep your ideas about ME and what YOU think I’ll do in that situation to yourself! That YOU cant do it, Doesn't mean I CANT! All I want is for NO ONE to JUDGE ME for deciding to SAVE MY WIFE at the RISK of MINE! I only have a case to answer to my CREATOR for the way I lived my LIFE! It's NO ONE'S BUSINESS! I could be termed S TUPID or Whatever Insult there is in THIS LIFE, But what I want to do is WHAT I'LL DO! Cheerzzz! wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by noblegas2(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2011
Konjour:

Love is neither silly nor blind, but it can stretch your condoning limits.

Suicide,however,is both.

What you're suggesting is outright suicide!

After all said and done,i know YOU won't suffer a mosquito bite for your girl. Correct me if i'm lying. cool

Why should I? angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by DaDoctor: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
BABE!:

What if it does?

SUICIDE is the process where by you deliberately take ya own life/kill yaself.

Rush and save her? **smh** You no get mouth to shout?! The amount of time you'll use to scream her name plus her reaction time is far less than the amount of time you'll use to run and save her. Save her from what sef-?--odds are the car will kill both of you at the same time.

Your wife is in a burning building? Oh well, what were firemen invented for? Odds are firemen will be far more succesful than you in the attempt to rescue her.

If you're in a place like Nigeria---that's another story. The firemen will give you excuses like "we no get water". In this case, you can go into the building and play Superman---but be very smart about it, if you don't want your kids to be orphans.

You can donate na. Kidney donation is very convenient. As soon as you donate, you just need to start paying closer attention to your 'kidney health'---

You can even have her sign a contract that says "In case my kidney fails in the near future, I have the right to collect the one I gave you back. This is a dynamic transaction." grin (Jokes).

BABE DARLING ! DONT MIND THE THEORETICAL BOY WITH NO SINGLE EXPERIENCE. IM NEVA EVEN NO IF IM BE MAN SEF!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^Adult PRACTICAL MAN with EXPERIENCE LIKE Poo! ALWAYS looking for an opportunity to GO WITH THE CROWD!. . . . OUR OPINIONS DIFFER!. . . . .   G E T    T H A T! YOU can only SHUT ME UP IF YOU BAN ME! Which of course i'll just create another ID! undecided  Mind your BIZWAZ!!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by DaDoctor: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Adult PRACTICAL MAN with EXPERIENCE LIKE Poo! ALWAYS looking for an opportunity to GO WITH THE CROWD!. . . . OUR OPINIONS DIFFER!. . . . . G E T T H A T! YOU can only SHUT ME UP IF YOU BAN ME! Which of course i'll just create another ID!undecided Mind your BIZWAZ!!!

YOU SEE WETIN CONGIVITIS DEY DO YOU SO. KAI!! PELE O!! cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^Thank GOD you finally UNDERSTAND! cheesy Afterall you were recently CURED of YOURS! wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by DaDoctor: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^Thank GOD you finally UNDERSTAND! cheesy Af[b]terall you were recently CURED of YOURS[/b]! wink

MAKE MY FIRST BOY CATCH U, U GO EXPLAIN WETIN U MEAN BY THE BOLDED!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^ YOU WISH! undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by jackpot(f): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
@sexkillz

when rushing forward to save her life, do you ever wonder that a single bullet can kill two of you? Do you ever consider putting the future of the kids in the equation? Or just to rush in first, no matter the consequences?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by BABE3: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

BABE!
You can keep your ideas about ME and what YOU think I’ll do in that situation to yourself! That YOU cant do it, Doesn't mean I CANT! All I want is for NO ONE to JUDGE ME for deciding to SAVE MY WIFE at the RISK of MINE! I only have a case to answer to my CREATOR for the way I lived my LIFE! It's NO ONE'S BUSINESS! I could be termed S TUPID or Whatever Insult there is in THIS LIFE, But what I want to do is WHAT I'LL DO! Cheerzzz! wink

Nawa for you sef-- ahn ahn-- grin I'm not judging you, I'm just questioning your decision(s).

Ideas about you? What's my business with you?  grin Abeg go siddon somewhere jo.  grin

I'm sure all these facades you're putting up for the NL ladies are working already. How many YIMs and phone numbers have you gotten?  grin (jokes)----before you cut off my head.

[s]See me shining teeth like a re[i]tard[/i]ed person.[/s]
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Jackpot!
^^^Have you ever TRULY LOVED SOMEONE?
      Have you ever felt that EMOTION CALLED LOVE BEFORE?
      Have you ever used the words, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?
      Can YOU pls recite the MARRIAGE  VOWS FOR ME?
      Are you truly SURE that deep inside you, you arent JUST following the CROWD MENTALITY?

I dont follow the CROWD MENTALITY! I DONT say YES! because everyonr is saying YES or because i'm afraid of RIDICULE! THAT'S B.U.L.LS.H.I.T! I've seen LOVE in action! I have also felt IT! I'm not forcing you to change your views about this TOPIC, and I DONT CARE what you or anyone thinks of my views! I ONLY SAID MY MIND! THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO! It's either you ACCEPT IT or YOU DONT smiley
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
This is intresting
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by jackpot(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

@ Jackpot!
      Are you truly SURE that deep inside you, you arent JUST following the CROWD MENTALITY?

I dont follow the CROWD MENTALITY! I DONT say YES! because everyonr is saying YES or because i'm afraid of RIDICULE! THAT'S B.U.L.LS.H.I.T! I've seen LOVE in action! I have also felt IT! I'm not forcing you to change your views about this TOPIC, and I DONT CARE what you or anyone thinks of my views! I ONLY SAID MY MIND! THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO! It's either you ACCEPT IT or YOU DONT smiley

Leonardo DiCaprio II
sexkillz:

@ Jackpot!

Leonardo DiCaprio II
sexkillz:

@ Jackpot!

Leonardo DiCaprio II
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^ I don HEAR! You really didnt have to post it THRICE! grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by jackpot(f): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
^twas network stuff. BTW, you're watching too much movies, son
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^And you have been watching too much P.O.R.N Papy! wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
woah!!! a lot has been happening here:

ginky:

@ MR BROWNJAY
  I dont understand what you are saying. Why on earth do you think it's not the persons "time"? Tell me, when is it "time" to die?

anyone who makes a conscious decision to give their lives for the love of another IS going ahead of its TIME.

We all know that anything can kill us, we might just decide to take a nap and never wake up so why are you talking like you know the exact time? I agree that everyone is expected to live long but we all know that this doesn't happen attimes.

i think there is a huge difference between getting hit by a car unexpectedly AND jump in front of a bus to save someone. yeah you might look brave and call me selfish BUT my body is a temple, i decide to cherish it.

If you feel you cant die for someone, just say it, no one would kill you instead of trying to make the other people look like they dont know what they are saying.

i already said it 3 times, how couldnt you see it?!

sexkillz:

LOL @ most HYPOCRITICAL replies so far!

are you saying that any person cherishing their own lives over that of another is hypocritical?!
shouldnt you say anyone wanting you to give your life to save another is the one who is hypocrite?
let each and every decides what level of insanity they want to attach to their union.
as for me, no r/ship is bigger than ME(the person). if i listen to your BS then if she is dying and need a heart transplant, i should also give her my heart SINCE WE ARE ONE. duh!

A vehicle is SPEEDING towards your wife, and she is yet to notice, wouldn’t a sane person rush and try to save her?  Even though he is at the risk of being hit?

scream/push her away/do whatever you can within the limits of SANITY!!!!

am i superman?! i will call the fire brigade, try to stop the fire, even rush in (so long as its safe) but killing myself to save her is irrational. why would i make my children orphan and possibly suffer EVEN MORE, just because wifey is in a deadly situation?!

i will gladly take her on a trip to India where kidney cost $10K and freely available.
this body of mine will not be tampered with for ANY reason whatsoever!!!!
abi Indian kidney isnt kidney?!

WHAT exactly do we understand BY LOVE?

love is an emotion that some people can sometimes turn into insanity. the line between the two is VERY slim.
everyone should decide what they want to do for their "love" for their partner. NO LOVE is greater than my well being or SANITY!!!!

If anyone is making RASH STATEMENTS and QUOTING SCRIPTURES to their own understanding, let them do so and apply it to themselves first! I don’t want to walk the religious path but TRUST ME to, when the occasion calls for it! Na me quote BIBLE PASS!

i guess that statement was for me, well as you said, to each their own.

Like I reiterated,   I’LL TAKE THE BULLET AND DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES! smiley

i hope you feel the same way, when you DO find her and spend a few yrs with her. hopefully, by then you will realize that "being one" doesnt mean you gotta give your life for anyone, if that was the case then you would also kill yourself if she was ever to get cancer or some illness as such.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^Failed to convince me! LOL @ Comparing LOVE and INSANITY! WONDERFUL! I still maintain MY GROUNDS! MAINTAIN YOURS!!! Cheerzzzz! cool
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
Tosinville:

MrBrownjay
So upon all what i said you still can't get my point only for you to keep arguing with me aight? let me ask you one thing, bro, what do you marry your wife for?¿¿

for who she is, what she is, the care and affection i have for her, the LOVE i have for her, because i want to spend the rest of my life with her BUT if "fate" was to take her away from me then i will accept it OUT OF the respect i have for our love, our children, our life. . . . . . . . . . .  rather than trying to change fate.
and i dont expect her to jump in front of a bus or bullet for me neither. when my time comes, i will bow out gracefully!

Even if the bullet is coming towards you then there's this certainty that you can even use your wife protect yourself for her to die LOL.

lol why not?! that kind of self preservation i would understand! LOL!!!!

Who says risking your life for your wife & u end up dying then thats HELL for u? eh! why some ppl just love jumping into conclusion by judging you straight up, do they know what wife is anyway?

i would do such "crazy move" only if i am sure that i can save HER and save MYSELF. if out of this "silly move" one person were to die then it MUST be the one which the bullet was intended for. why should MY life mean any less than hers?! why should i give MY life for HERS since we are NOT going to be together anyway?! what would that suicide move change?!  thats insanity talking, not love!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
bro Sexkills
dont get me wrong, i never said LOVE WAS INSANITY, i said THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN THE TWO and many dont know when they've crossed it!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Reanaa: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
@tonsin, wat a nice write up! However, lov knows no baundry, like race and dats were u failed it. @mr jay, whoever want to save his life wil loose it, but whoever loose his life becos of woman wil hav life in reward.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Her by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2011
^^ you mean reward, like the Islamic terrorist and the 71 virgins?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) / Ladies Who Kross Them Legs / How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.