Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head (57283 Views)

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Immigration Officer Dies After Protesting Over The Demolition Of His Palm Farm / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Gkay1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Let's declare 7 days fasting for that head
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by jimetagambo: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Assualt. Attack with biological weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by orumba(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Madness
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Kajaard: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
That means the Lastma official must have tasted some of the shit embarassed undecided

Everybody shift, I need to puke undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by watchindelta(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
And the lastmA guy no run shoooo, wait till someone shit and used it to baff u up lol.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Jemex003: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
maasoap:

And what has this got to do with Tinubu? The said driver might even be a brother from your region who came down to Lagos to hustle.
Obi governed Anambra State for 8 solid years and yet, over 35 teenagers were rescued from where they were being used as sex workers. No be dat same Peter Obi una still dey market?

My brother make we talk true Obi family go dey among those girls if I lie make them ask the girls. No how now how one or two must relate to Obituary

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by zudozz: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abeg if this thing happen true true, I need dis Danfo driver contact. I need to appreciate him.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Goodman247: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Huh disgusting
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Yuakwon3: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Iyasaburi:
Lagos and Nigeria has become HIGHLY CRITICAL - caveat emptor!

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Tryon4(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
It takes great skill to shit at will and still hold it while arguing

That kind of skill can only be found in Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by abbey621(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Africa is my motherland, Nigeria is my country o, Nigeria is my country o......E no go better for the person wey talk say there's nothing new under the sun grin grin grin grin

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Angrymode: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Madness well defined in demonstration grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by YorubaSlur: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tinubu urchins, we know them when w e see them

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Dmacqh(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
They way I’m laughing � ���

Naija is comedy relief �.

Dear tribalistic and religious bigots , please pity us. Be Obidient.

Vote for Obi na Baba

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Czario: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shitheads everywhere
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Arysexy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
LASTMA don chop ewedufied shyt grin

Lagos full of psychos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Truvelisback(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Omo, u go fear madness.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
That animal deserves a prison time

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Kajaard: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

How did he do it? It takes great skill to shit at will cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Chibu5050(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nearly every man in Lagos is mad.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by jehoha696(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
That lastma official should jejely consult any sure mfm deliverance pastor or minister close to him,to avoid pple writin #Rip on ur pic next seven days,i don yarn my own....ANYWAY I STILL CUM IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Brushstrokes20: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
0 Yes! I said it....
Just a few of us are normal in this country....
Me and 9 others grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Arysexy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kajaard:

How did he do it? It takes great skill to shit at will cheesy

I'm just imagining

Maybe na impoundment induced shyt grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114515608:
That is the end of that LASTMA official.

Hot poo poo �.
Very hot poo poo.

RIP in addy to him
that Guy should just resign jejely Because he's not going to be compensated.infact they'll tell him it's part of the job hazards of his profession grin I won't be surprised if the lastma guy is a graduate sef
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by SAMBARRY: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
jehoha696:
That lastma official should jejely consult any sure mfm deliverance pastor or minister close to him,to avoid pple writin #Rip on ur pic next seven days,i don yarn my own....ANYWAY I STILL CUM IN PEACE.
sorry please educate me.does that agberos actions have any spiritual implications? I thought he just did that out of anger and frustration? Please enlighten me
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Munzy14(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Cc Mariangeles ole ihe wu Agbado? grin the name alone sound funny.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by AmazingELixir: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

Chai Fashola na man ooo....he saw all these and incorporated psychiatric evaluation as part of test for traffic offenders.

A greater percentage of danfo operators in Lagos have no business driving in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by SAMBARRY: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Kajaard:
That means the Lastma official must have tasted some of the shit embarassed undecided

Everybody shift, I need to puke undecided
unfortunately yes grin Because he won't see it coming and infact it Will take few minutes before it's cleaned off his face because people will need to look for water on his behalf to clean it off his face so not only will it enter his mouth but also into his eyes or nose Because it was deliberately smeared on his face for vindictive purposes grin

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by 8stargeneral: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lagos is not for sane people...only people who can live in Lagos are people like tinubu and his supporters

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by rickleye: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This your comment takes the cake. It deserves an award....
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by SAMBARRY: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He will be prosecuted for this. It is quite unfortunate. smh.
lol the agbero go don take off grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He will be ballistically straight to one of the

Correctional facility For causing

"uncomfortable moment"

With a LASTMA officers on duty cheesy.

Agbado and casava urchins are inseparable

With crazinessundecided.
he has done nothing absolutely wrong, that's what we called self defense, impounding someone source of lively hood is like taking his life, if na me, if I get rifle, I will kill them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.