Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head (57236 Views)

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Immigration Officer Dies After Protesting Over The Demolition Of His Palm Farm / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by abaste: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by ariesbull: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2022
Very dirty an barbaric tribe claiming sophisticated
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Tundex911: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Where's the excrete on the official head, I won check something tho

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by kelspinall(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2022
wetin em gain
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by abauhere(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He will be ballistically straight to one of the

Correctional facility For causing

"uncomfortable moment"

With a LASTMA officers on duty cheesy.

Hahahahaha..agbado and cassava....hahaahah

Agbado and casava urchins are inseparable

With crazinessundecided.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by abauhere(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]hahhhhahaaa..shey na agbado or cassava you wan check?

Tundex911:
Where's the excrete on the official head, I won check something tho

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Iyasaburi: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Akerele44:

Than Anambra abi grin

Idiot grin

The insult is on your father and mother!

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by bizzibodi(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Afonja & shiit mismanagement ehh!
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by GreaterFuture(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
ately1:
Northing we no go see for this kwantry...
Whose picture is this, and why are you Posting it here...
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by ikorodureporta: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
It takes great skill to shit at will and still hold it while arguing

cheesy cheesy
For public again ...even piss go disappear from your bladder
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Munzy14:

With you, ujo atugahu m na Yoruba cheesy
Okay. I ga a kwu ugwo o. cheesy

The sound is funny...Okwa it is an extract from one of Tinubu's rants.. grin grin

I think so, 'cause I've been seeing it on here of recent.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Minime10(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
It takes great skill to shit at will and still hold it while arguing
Omo u bad grin
U almost suffocate me with laugh
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okay. I ga a kwu ugwo o. cheesy

I think so, 'cause I've been seeing it on here of recent.
Hehehe..ego ole

Tinubu is a Disaster sha.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by ately1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Whose picture is this, and why are you Posting it here...

Are you normal. Why ask me.such foolish question?/ that is my brother and sis.. I used it cuz its funny..

Stop asking dumb question
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by GreaterFuture(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
ately1:

Are you normal. Why ask me.such foolish question?/ that is my brother and sis.. I used it cuz its funny..

Stop asking dumb question
You go all commando and insulting cos I Ask a question??
The topic is weird, and you post a picture of two people on a thread that is showing the frustration of a distressed driver?
The picture doesn't look like a meme, it's unusual to post that, hence why I ask...
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Mariangeles(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Hehehe..ego ole

Tinubu is a Disaster sha.

Nothing much. Just a fruit orchard. cheesy
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by GreaterFuture(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
GreaterFuture:

You go all commando and insulting cos I Ask a question??
The topic is weird, and you post a picture of two people on a thread that is showing the frustration of a distressed driver?
The picture doesn't look like a meme, it's unusual to post that, hence why I ask...
@ately1 you no answer again?
You read my quote and your natural instinct is to Bark like and dog...
S*ck unstable human being, seek treatment
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nothing much. Just a fruit orchard. cheesy
Heheheheh kuku finish me.. grin grin

I saw ehuru(calabash nutmeg) tree yesterday..I couldn't believe the surprise sha..I had to clear very well and get closer to the tree to touch the fruits..lmao..Mpa m nor na ele m. cheesy

Nature is lovely.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by jehoha696(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
SAMBARRY:
sorry please educate me.does that agberos actions have any spiritual implications? I thought he just did that out of anger and frustration? Please enlighten me

That guy really know some atom of spiritual mata using human excrete, one of the worst nd deadly weapon evil nd devilish men use in fiting is d use of excrete, you might think it's nothing,but pls its something,weneva u wake up & notice a "shit" in your door post,please dont step on it,(but incase you mistakly step on it,consult d nearest spiritual solution) evn if its in front of your shop,abeg no try use am pack am ooo....dats all men can say.SPIRITUAL THINGS RE HIDDEN MATAZ.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by ately1(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2022
GreaterFuture:

@ately1 you no answer again?
You read my quote and your natural instinct is to Bark like and dog...
S*ck unstable human being, seek treatment

Just reading ... Guy if you frustrated, go eat beans. .I don't have your time
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2022
shocked

Really? What of cow excreta or dung? lipsrsealed
jehoha696:

That guy really know some atom of spiritual mata using human excrete, one of the worst nd deadly weapon evil nd devilish men use in fiting is d use of excrete, you might think it's nothing,but pls its something,weneva u wake up & notice a "shit" in your door post,please dont step on it,(but incase you mistakly step on it,consult d nearest spiritual solution) evn if its in front of your shop,abeg no try use am pack am ooo....dats all men can say.SPIRITUAL THINGS RE HIDDEN MATAZ.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by cardoctor(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tragedy struck
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by jehoha696(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Really? What of cow excreta or dung? lipsrsealed
. I dont know about dat,but just know dat if sumone places cow dung on ur door post,on purpose,then somethin is wronh
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by stacyadams: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=jrusky post=114515960]

Will you pls keep quiet fir once. What has supporting oppressor has to do with this just tell me?

Bia you my people should stop being silly LASTMA and Driver in a fracas now suddenly transated to supporting oppressor pls are you insane or something

So the driver that went naked in Benin city some months back to fight police now means he was supporti g his oppressor?

So the ugm beheading innocent people in our region and killing police as they want now mean they are supporting their oppressor?

So the touts menace we read about in Anambra few days ago are supporting their oppressor?

So the bandits in North now mean they are supporting their oppressor?

I ask again are you OK? I guess you need to check yourself.

Pls I beg you all to always think pls think before you type pls use the grey matter in your skull to avoid being silly.[/quoteb. You are very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.