Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,176 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head (57282 Views)

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Immigration Officer Dies After Protesting Over The Demolition Of His Palm Farm / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Munzy14:
Cc Mariangeles ole ihe wu Agbado? grin the name alone sound funny.

Hahahahahaha
I choro I mu Yoruba? cheesy
Agbado wu oka.

Just imagining you pronounce it is funny. cheesy

The gb sound in Yoruba is slightly different from the Igbo. It is heavier in Yoruba.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by DrMuzungu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Those lastma officers behave like bloody animals most of the time.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Atarakpa: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
donbachi:
Evil..if things are not done quick,spiritual.DAT lastma guy fit die
the gods has spoken
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Igbojew: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
What is it with this Yorubas and this their useless behavior of stripping themselves naked whenever they are engaging in a fight with their fellow mate.Is it that this is their culture or cowardice because this acts is really getting too much and embarrassing........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by micflo28(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is what they want to cascade to the national level through their jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Goodman247: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
cheesy[quote author=Gkay1 post=114516047]Let's declare 7 days fasting for that head[/quote grin] grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
There is nothing one will not hear in this country...like the terrible state of things is begining to affect our psyche

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Goodman247: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gkay1:
Let's declare 7 days fasting for that head
grin grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by snipernigga(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Animal kingdom
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by meneski(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Amber heard brother

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Bashoruntolu(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Reminds me of Ade basket
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Slydan204: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Aswear, d thns wet Musa no c 4 gate...e no dey 9ja again.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Osariemen12: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Again, as always, I can't live in Lagos; even on free rents.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Sexydevil(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
It takes great skill to shit at will and still hold it while arguing

Guy why?
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by blue01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
That lastma official will have bar head before seven market days.... grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tokotaya:
Danfo driver strips, excretes into his palm, smears LASTMA official’s head (Video) grin grin

A commercial bus (danfo) driver went ballistic when he was told his vehicle was being impounded for traffic violation in Lagos.

The exact offence and the location of the incident are not known.

However, a viral video of the incident shows the driver stripping down to his pants and threatening the LASTMA men that he would show them some ‘film’.

When the officials seemed unmoved, he squatted, excreted into his palm and used it to smear the head of the LASTMA official who sat in the driver seat.

The official had to hurriedly get down, but they refused to let the driver go.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/07/06/danfo-driver-strips-naked-excretes-into-his-palm-smears-lastma-officials-head-video/
Hahahhahahaha please sir my stomach

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Display of madness

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Akerele44(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Iyasaburi:
Lagos and Nigeria has become HIGHLY CRITICAL - caveat emptor!

Than Anambra abi grin

Idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
How did I miss this thread?

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
There is nothing one will not hear in this country...like the terrible state of things is begining to affect our psyche
You wan burn people house abi?
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by eldoradoxx: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
When they tell us that Tinubu will make Nigeria be like Lagos, I feel irritated. This is what they mean actually.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by porthouse7(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He will be ballistically straight to one of the

Correctional facility For causing

"uncomfortable moment"

With a LASTMA officers on duty cheesy.

Agbado and casava urchins are inseparable

With crazinessundecided.
as pee poo don cast abi
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Olayetan(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Mad people full this Lagos ooo

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Munzy14(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Mariangeles post=114517139]

Hahahahahaha
I choro I mu Yoruba? cheesy
Agbado wu oka.

Just imagining you pronounce it is funny. cheesy

The gb sound in Yoruba is slightly different from the Igbo. It is heavier in Yoruba.
With you, ujo atugahu m na Yoruba cheesy

The sound is funny...Okwa it is an extract from one of Tinubu's rants.. grin grin
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by saxokay(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria system has turn many to mad people
madness everywhere may God heal our land
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by fineberry(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
I laugh in Greece

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Mr5050(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na so the whole country will be if BAT mistakenly find himself for Ask rock. God forbid Biko.
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by Ablestan: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tokotaya:
Danfo driver strips, excretes into his palm, smears LASTMA official’s head (Video) grin grin

A commercial bus (danfo) driver went ballistic when he was told his vehicle was being impounded for traffic violation in Lagos.

The exact offence and the location of the incident are not known.

However, a viral video of the incident shows the driver stripping down to his pants and threatening the LASTMA men that he would show them some ‘film’.

When the officials seemed unmoved, he squatted, excreted into his palm and used it to smear the head of the LASTMA official who sat in the driver seat.

The official had to hurriedly get down, but they refused to let the driver go.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/07/06/danfo-driver-strips-naked-excretes-into-his-palm-smears-lastma-officials-head-video/

Package your skills and start selling globally immediately.

ALL THESE I WILL DO FOR FREE!!!

- I will create an online shop for you
- I will help you convert the skill to sellable Ebook
- Help you set up your bank account to receive money
- Show you the marketplace to sell your skills
- Teach you the craft/secrets of copywriting to help you sell.
- Add you to a WhatsApp group for follow up.
- Give you a 363 paged Ebook that will sharpen your copywriting skills.

If you don't have any skill yet, I will show you how to start selling other people's skill and make huge commissions up to 50% of amount sold.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @08065278582 if interested to get started and start selling TODAY!!!
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by harmony75: 1:37am On Jul 08, 2022
If you have to live in Lagos you have to be mad!

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by jimcaddy(m): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Hahahahahaha. How the driver take know say shit go catch am that very moment. There is nothing else we won't see in this Nigeria. Nigeria itself na super story

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by BennyDon: 3:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Drama wey not fit happen fo Lagos no dey exist. wink
Re: Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head by abaste: 4:26am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.