Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family (1897 Views)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by TheRealOwner(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2022
I must say, you have successfully replicated your dad's failures and lifestyle even while being SIGNIFICANTLY less intelligent and financially capable.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
From ops statement,
1. U are from Northern part of d country that brought this calamity and also planning to bring another ancestor bcs of small token they promised u which u didn't get (Karma is doing its job on u all that brought d calamity)
2. Your mother used u against your father
3. U followed your father's footstep by bringing children that u can't Carter for
4. At age 20, u were already a father of kids (that's how raising boko Haram, UGM, Omo mi da started)
5. U supported Tinubu hoping to get ROI which u didn't get, be ready to be eating Agbado as Tinubu promised his youths.
Finally, op I think I know your other account, u hv 3 Nairaland accounts but I hv dis feelings that I know 2 accounts.
Mak una enjoy d change mantra u guys brought upon yourselves.
My children will not be BH or UGM in jesus name! i would have reveal my account(i have 3 truly but the first has been banned leavin me with 2) thanks for the comment.

many people know me here
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2022
TheRealOwner:
I must say, you have successfully replicated your dad's failures and lifestyle even while being SIGNIFICANTLY less intelligent and financially capable.

I took everything to a new level, i don't know what i was thinking but i thank god that i realize it early. i just hope i will be able to correct some things before i die. that is why i have sworn not to have anything to do with another lady. if my wife dies today, that is how i will remain till i join her. Even if my wife decide to be beating me every day, so be it. i can't marry again even if i become a millionaire

No more girlfriends talkless of marriage for me.

No more kids till i know my direction in life.

No more enjoyment till all my children reach 18.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by frozen70(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Ifailed22:
The situation is dicey, i'm in the village and to ingredients for making meals alone is tough, i can't be buying them goodies when coming back cos every kobo in my pocket is always budgeted. like this week, we ate ice fish once and the rest days are okro, if i get money now, i will buy meat for them and not goodies.

Again, my wife is feeling insecure, i spoke with her many times but she don't want to listen to me. i just hope she will understand later

CC

frozen70

I can see that you are making great effort, keep it up

As for your wife, if she doesn't want to understand then your duty is to make sure she doesn't maltreat anyone among the children

If she does that give it to her then she will take caution

The lord will be with you
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by marvy7: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Bro.. I hope u get to read this, ur situation is terrible and I pity u the more cos u clearly are now learning from ur mistakes but unfortunately u have dug too dip into this kind of life, and there would be no easy way out that's if u ever make it out (and I mean no punt)...
First things first what u are going thru is ripping the fruits u planted in ur earlier years I always tell pple, if by ur 18th year birthday u don't know ur basic left from right u will mostly be doomed clearly u didn't and this is the result. There is nothing much u can do now than to man up and face life head on... Once there is a will there is a way.
Your 13 year old daughter stop beating her, she clearly has started towing ur line, u need to keep talking to her ...I mean keep talking don't ever stop (if she does good encourage her if it's not good encourage and talk to her) next is to make her learn a handwork so should Incase she engages in a rubbish life afterwards she has sth to survive on when she realizes herself. Do these for any of your children who have attained the age of learning a trade....

As for u, there is one thing u have to do tie ur d*CK for the foreseeable future don't add unnecessary pressure to ur family and sef again till u have less pressure from ur family or more sources of income, u are still a young man...

As for ur latest wife get her to learn a trade or become resourceful so she can add some income into ur family that way ur burden will ease up a bit ....
These things wouldn't be easy I tell u bro bt u have to try to do it
Also note there would be days of frustration days ur children would insult u, u have to take them in stride (cos u brought it on ur self) and keep going.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by ireneidiva(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
tonicyril:
That is why i used to laf those talking trash of their fathers, me i am sure it wil reach everybody..

How we think that our mothers are different from those we re dating now baffles me, our fathers are just accomodating enof to pardon their excesses, nothing different from them, female is female, woman is woman no matter how old they are. The funny and painful thing is that wen u started loving ur father, death took him away embarassed embarassed what a poor man

Do u know what ur mother use that man eye see before venturing into another woman??

Boys, before u bash ur father, always try to verify the reason he's doing what he's doing.

Sorry bro, what u sow u wil surely reap sir, thanks u re in the fatherhood, in ur father's shoe, and i hope ur offsprings show u what u showed ur father. Amen!!

U can switch to ur mum to help u out since she's still alive, abi na??

Til this very moment now u never tell us about where ur mother sold her gold, jewelleries, clothes to pay ur school fees but she can toil u against ur father to see him as a bad man.

Bro u wil afflicted by ur children the way u afflicted ur father.

U think say e easy to father a child abi?? Continue sir.

One man married four wives and you still think the problem is from women. Some of you are so funny.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by ehsan55p: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Oh men I know this is northern guyOh men I know this is northern guy...
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by tonicyril: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2022
ireneidiva:

One man married four wives and you still think the problem is from women. Some of you are so funny.
No, i am not particularly sayin his problems are from his first wife ma

I am just saying that as a man, a young man who does not have any responsibility as of yet, dont let ur mother turn u against ur father just cus the man could not provide enough, the poor man dey try, bn a man is not rosy sister mi

Me my father, wen i was in higher institution i could add up all the mony my father spent on me then, they are not up to 20k but i will never talk bad of him

Me sef now a don grow, a don dey feel the heat already a don dey know what it means to be a man
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
frozen70:

I can see that you are making great effort, keep it up

As for your wife, if she doesn't want to understand then your duty is to make sure she doesn't maltreat anyone among the children

If she does that give it to her then she will take caution

The lord will be with you
Thank you for the commentsi may the lord be with you too
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
marvy7 May God bless you for taking your precious time to give me that advice. i may not get out of this except i want my children to suffer. but i will not give up untill the day my creator calls me.

The fight is not about me, the fight is against poverty in my family
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mtschewww I have no sympathy for your lots. You guys are more wicked than the satanic politicians we have. You already had 2 kids before 20. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by frozen70(f): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ifailed22:

Thank you for the commentsi may the lord be with you too

Amen and you also

What you need now is words of encouragement and thats what will give you the grace to keep on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Mtschewww I have no sympathy for your lots. You guys are more wicked than the satanic politicians we have. You already had 2 kids before 20. shocked shocked shocked
It was ignorance sir, i had my first daughter at 19yrs and then my second at 25. then my son came when i was 28 and had my last daughter last year.

i was just stup*d but there is no way to undo what happened.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ifailed22:

It was ignorance sir, i had my first daughter at 19yrs and then my second at 25. then my son came when i was 28 and had my last daughter last year.

i was just stup*d but there is no way to undo what happened.

Na wa o and they are girls. How would you provide for them to ensure they don't go into prostitution as a means of survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Na wa o and they are girls. How would you provide for them to ensure they don't go into prostitution as a means of survival.
God will see me through, the first one is growing up too fast and it's really becoming my worry. she stood in face and insulted me yesterday sef. she came to my room and apologise this morning but am still worried till now.

I have plans that can better my condition but i just waiting for some things to execute my plans. But like i said, i pray and believe that god will see me through
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ulunne777(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
From ops statement,
1. U are from Northern part of d country that brought this calamity and also planning to bring another ancestor bcs of small token they promised u which u didn't get (Karma is doing its job on u all that brought d calamity)
2. Your mother used u against your father
3. U followed your father's footstep by bringing children that u can't Carter for
4. At age 20, u were already a father of kids (that's how raising boko Haram, UGM, Omo mi da started)
5. U supported Tinubu hoping to get ROI which u didn't get, be ready to be eating Agbado as Tinubu promised his youths.
Finally, op I think I know your other account, u hv 3 Nairaland accounts but I hv dis feelings that I know 2 accounts.
Mak una enjoy d change mantra u guys brought upon yourselves.

He eating Agbado already.You didnt hear they will eat it till August.
Life in the north and south are just I parallel.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Vyolet(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
One man has over 12children, how exactly does he want to take care of them? The stress killed your father and he should blame himself.

Now you have started towing the same path, birthing many children from multiple women, mmmtttwweeew.

How do some of you just see poverty and decide thats all you want?
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ajibade123(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
microbanks see something is marriage really a blessing
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Vyolet:
One man has over 12children, how exactly does he want to take care of them? The stress killed your father and he should blame himself.

Now you have started towing the same path, birthing many children from multiple women, mmmtttwweeew.

How do some of you just see poverty and decide thats all you want?
i was ignorant about the consequences of my actions. i regret it now but there is nothing i can do about it.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ajibade123:
microbanks see something
is marriage really a blessing
But the topic was not about marriage. however, marriage is overrated on this side of the earth. if i have my way, i will restrict poor people from having more than 2 children.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

Is that bad, i know what i use to pass through to put food on the table, site work? Sucked away removal? Farming till my waist is sour? Begging my juniors online and offline? You can mention it.

I even ended up supporting Tinubu for a promise to paid but nothing still came, infact, I'm always open to all form of hustling but it seems my efforts are not still ok. I feel like running away from home but that will be same as giving my old mother sniper to drink. I thought of learning an online skill in the nights but who will dash me laptop and data?

This life is not balanced

I wonder why you would do the bolded. He isn't out to make your life better and whatever you get paid wouldn't even last you a month. You truly can do better.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

I wonder why you would do the bolded. He isn't out to make your life better and whatever you get paid wouldn't even last you a month. You truly can do better.
I regret doing so, i was campaigning for him because one guy promise to give me an android but did not even fulfill the promise. as of now, i have my candidates and will not bought over again. poverty can make someone senseless most times.

pls sir, check my new thread and see if you could help. thanks sir
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by GboyegaD(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

I regret doing so, i was campaigning for him because one guy promise to give me an android but did not even fulfill the promise. as of now, i have my candidates and will not bought over again. poverty can make someone senseless most times.

pls sir, check my new thread and see if you could help. thanks sir

Poverty doesn't make one senseless, greed does. You never cared about the future because of an android phone which is not an immediate need for survival. At least, you are browsing from a phone at the moment.

I am happy you have learned your lesson.

As for the thread, why not go run the tests at a government hospital since they sure wouldn't cost too much there?
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

Poverty doesn't make one senseless, greed does. You never cared about the future because of an android phone which is not an immediate need for survival. At least, you are browsing from a phone at the moment.

I am happy you have learned your lesson.

As for the thread, why not go run the tests at a government hospital since they sure wouldn't cost too much there?
It's pathetic that the general hospital around will not be able to run such tests. i was directed by a doctor to a private lab in gboko to do it but i have nothing on me. now people are saying that my wife must do some of tests. if i do it, then the issue of drugs will pop up but i intend selling my phone immediately i'm done with the tests so that i can afford drugs. i really need help sir

thanks again
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by GboyegaD(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

It's pathetic that the general hospital around will not be able to run such tests. i was directed by a doctor to a private lab in gboko to do it but i have nothing on me. now people are saying that my wife must do some of tests. if i do it, then the issue of drugs will pop up but i intend selling my phone immediately i'm done with the tests so that i can afford drugs. i really need help sir

thanks again

Health is wealth bro. It is advisable your wife takes the test so that you both can be sure everything is alright so that you don't get back to this position.

Have you tried a teaching hospital near you or a recently updated laboratory near you?
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

Health is wealth bro. It is advisable your wife takes the test so that you both can be sure everything is alright so that you don't get back to this position.

Have you tried a teaching hospital near you or a recently updated laboratory near you?
The transport fare from my village to a teaching hospital alone will be able to cover for the tests here. and that place is for the rich pls, i can't forget my stay in bsuth makurdi and bill. i don't have the power to go there now. i just want to visit the lab as recommended and know what is happening to me. from there, i can know my next step.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by GboyegaD(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

The transport fare from my village to a teaching hospital alone will be able to cover for the tests here. and that place is for the rich pls, i can't forget my stay in bsuth makurdi and bill. i don't have the power to go there now. i just want to visit the lab as recommended and know what is happening to me. from there, i can know my next step.

That's okay too. Whatever will get the tests done is what you should do.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

That's okay too. Whatever will get the tests done is what you should do.
Thanks for the time and advice sir. i will take everything to heart
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:
I created this account to share this topic to share this important message with you all, pls pardon my errors while reading.

I'm someone who never appreciate my late father until he died, i use to see many here talking bad about their parents (especially their father) i even read a thread recently about such topic recently and with what just happened to me this night, i feel like putting the record straight for people to learn from my story.

My father had 4 wives when he was alive, infact bringing the second, third and fourth wife to the house against my mothers wish was a problem in the first place, our mother will always fight for his children to get something from my father for us, our mother also made sure that we see him as a bad man. I was the most vocal and his disrespectful child. He will always warn me and tell me how i will understand when i grow up but i paid little attention to his warning. It came to a point that whenever i needed money and he didn't provide, i will pick anything in the house and sell it at any price. My mother will always blame him for my bad behavior all that which made me feel secured. This happened right from my primary school to university level. To cut the story short, i really gave my father a tough time.

But in all this, my father loved me, he paid my school fees right from primary school up to university level, lately, the pressure become too much on him cos taking care of more than 12 children was not easy, this made him to drop down the ladder and become poor somehow, then it happened that i become so sick and nearly died, this man borrowed, borrowed and borrowed to pay my hospital bills till the other children started complaining, i stayed in the hospital for more than 7months and the bill was something else, infact, if not for some politicians, i wonder where he would have gotten the money to pay all the bills.

Meanwhile, i got married before 20, with 2 children, my father was responsible for them also, i again pregnanted another girl and had a baby with her, my dad was also responsible for this too.

When i come back from the hospital, there was nothing on me, i eventually drop out of school and pack home. It was at this point that i started appreciating my father's efforts, mum retired and pension was not coming, all eyes were on him to provide for everyone. There is nothing my father did not do get money, i become his closet friend at this critical stage, infact, other children started accusing him that he spent their heritage on me so i should be the one to take care of him. Lastly my dad went and marry another girl for me because my mother was getting older and there was nobody around to even cook for him. He started teaching me about life but death snatch him from me in February this year.

After the burial, my first wife brought back the children to me and traveled out of the village, the other girl also bring back the child cos she was getting married. My wife also had a baby. This means I'm to provide for four children and my wife. My mother has been helping but she is too old now to do anything. I turned to an online begger here too but nothing is coming from it.

My sure plug is farming, i normally go to the farm in the morning, come online in the afternoon and look for a giveaway on any platform, go back to the farm in the evening, come online again to see opportunities. Mind you, i will never scam someone here, neither am i doing any Yahoo but i use to beg like there is no tomorrow.

What makes me to write this is because, i caught my 13year daughter this night kissing a guy, i beat the hell out of her and you need to hear what this small girl told me, i know she is right and deep down, i know that i failed her. She told me in the face that she hate me but this is a girl I'm paying her school fees in jss1, she didn't even like farming but i use to suffer and give her food and whatever she wants but look at the shame, i don't know what to say or do but may God forgive me if i kill myself cos this life is not worth it.

I'm put this piece so that other people will learn from it, I'm not begging for and money here pls, i may even deactivate this account this night.

Thank you all

Note

I'm a popular nairalander but i choose not to reveal my identity so nobody should ask me.

May God give you the strength to fight your battles. In all you do, don't you ever give up the struggle. Being a father is a full time job and I can totally relate, everybody in the house looks up to you for their daily needs and there is absolutely no guarantee that the kids will remember you in the old age.
Work hard, have fun and do not neglect yourself while providing for your family.

Also, change your
Moniker, you have not failed. The struggle continues.

Peace.
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Ifailed22: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Skyview01:

May God give you the strength to fight your battles. In all you do, don't you ever give up the struggle. Being a father is a full time job and I can totally relate, everybody in the house looks up to you for their daily needs and there is absolutely no guarantee that the kids will remember you in the old age.
Work hard, have fun and do not neglect yourself while providing for your family.

Peace.
THANKS
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

This your statement made you sound stupid.

How so?
Re: Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
JBriel:

Smiles. You obviously don't know the road put of your condition. Sorry. You're totally lost

If you could get maize seeds for say 1,000 Naira. Why did you not plant maize beyond the quantity you need for family consumption oga ?

1,000 Naira maize seeds can give corns that amounts to 150,000 Naira or what are you saying.

1,000 Naira maize seeds can give you approximately 3750 stands of corn and 7500 maize cobs. Tell me how will your family eat all this even in two weeks ?

I am liking your analysis already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Mothers-in-law Always Worry Their Daughters-in-law / I Miss Him! / Do U Miss Ur Husband When He Goes To Nigeria For Six Months Plus And U Are Pregn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.