Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44231 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you igbo are just mere noisemaker, pity obi will come fourth in this election

continue your noisemaking though, political cruise chaser

Again.

Cc: Seun, Justwise, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This guy again
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:

What happens in Ondo last month na still your people dey use am play use people life dey joke around opening thread up and down you guys are guilty of the same thing you're accusing Reno of we know how you guys call the West slave, fulani ass licker....

buh you can't take what you guys have been dishing out to others...
Are you having a bad day bro?
What's with the "you guys"?
This is between me and you bro. I don't support Reno nor kanu.
Do your part. Call a spade, a spade

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Sunnyski: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Petition wey I don sign na him dis mumu dey dey kwondem
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by kwaso2: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
How can i access the link to sign?
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jayblaze47(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Good, so that means you now believe that Buhari banning twitter was the right decision.

You either believe in freedom of speech, or you do not.

It's not about freedom of speech it about Reno being two faced. During the time of Peter OBI membership in PDP how was the relationship between Reno and obi? He Reno called peter his mentor then. Na because OBI decamp na y e dey pain Reno
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

So, APC and PDP should rig the election to stop Obi...

Democracy involves freedom of choice, not of rigging.

Yes I say it with no fear or favour since Obi and his supporters want to go Idi Amin way pdp or apc should rig the election that is it.

We can not be praying to God to help us destroy apc and kick the a s s of Buhari out of ou country and Idi Amin should replace him, from frying pan to fire NEVER!!!

PDP or APC should rig the election. Full stop.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Moh247: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rikkely:

How do you know they are Igbos? you always sound so stupid

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jayblaze47:

It's not about freedom of speech it about Reno being two faced. During the time of Peter OBI membership in PDP how was the relationship between Reno and obi? He Reno called peter his mentor then. Na because OBI decamp na y e dey pain Reno

Ah, so because Reno no longer supports Obi therefore he must be banned....

I hope you won't complain when APGA starts a petition to ban Obi because he did leave them in the dust......

You are doing a good job campaigning for Obi.....vote for Peter, and if you don't we ban you!

Just like the BAT, Athiku and Bubu, and company...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jayblaze47(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

So, you should copy his bad habits...that means you obidients are very like your opponents in many ways.

Like say if person slap u, u go turn ur other cheek for them na just keep quiet there oooo. And I ain't supporting anyone of them
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

This guy deserves an indefinite ban.

I go still show you people pepper nonetheless, na only una get craze for head?
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by eniolurunda151: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Well written.Well written....
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by inoki247: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Are you having a bad day bro?
What's with the "you guys"?
This is between me and you bro. I don't support Reno nor kanu.
Do your part. Call a spade, a spade

Then you people should use the same energy you're using on Reno on Ekpa and get him banned from Twitter before he destroy election in your region by 2023...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jayblaze47:

Like say if person slap u, u go turn ur other cheek for them na just keep quiet there oooo. And I ain't supporting anyone of them

As for me, I don't want to be like my opponents. If they do bad things, I don't join them.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I go still show you people pepper nonetheless, na only una get craze for head?

Na only talk say you dey craze. Shey you nor know where craze people dey stay? Come collect transport fare to Yabaleft.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jayblaze47(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

As for me, I don't want to be like my opponents. If they do bad things, I don't join them.

Toor that is you oooo

As for me I would give the person hot hot
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by deebrownneymar: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Viscuz:
Not only Obi supporters are signing but anyway

It is mainly the IBOs. Whether they are Peter Obi supporters or not cannot be ascertained, what we know is that the people are not Ijaws, Urhobo / Isoko, they are not Yorubas or Hausas, they are Y IBOS.

Omokri is in problem because he has said something against the IBOs. Omokri is not in problem over various libellous statements he made against Tinubu but because of few statements he made against Peter Obi and the IBOs. Omokri is not in problem because of Atiku but because of IBOs.

The IBOS cannot take 5% of what they do to other people.

Look at the incident at UK where Adeyinka grandson was jailed over hate speech reported by the IBOs. Over 12,000 IBOs signed petition register against an individual (Reno Omokri) because he is an Ijaw. They are cowards.

PETER OBI can never win Presidential election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Again.

This guy again

you go report tire, this is Nigeria forum, not Biafuro forum

so go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jayblaze47(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Ah, so because Reno no longer supports Obi therefore he must be banned....

I hope you won't complain when APGA starts a petition to ban Obi because he did leave them in the dust......

You are doing a good job campaigning for Obi.....vote for Peter, and if you don't we ban you!

Just like the BAT, Athiku and Bubu, and company...

Me I no support the banning oooo but Reno suppose keep quiet sometimes. The werre dey UK dey detect who Nigerians go vote for
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Dpharisee: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno descended low, why use Hausa to create division and discord between people. The Hausa translation appeared as Kwankwaso and his supporters were belittled by Obi which is not the case

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Vickym1(f): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.
Nobody asked him to join the Labour Party buh his utterances can cause serious violent btw the North and the East.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by OBJlive: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno omokri is a social media criminal,whose stock in trade is collecting money from interested personalities to spread false hood on persons of interest.Reno deserves to be lynched.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you go report tire, this is Nigeria forum, not Biafuro forum

so go to hell

Thank God there's nothing like Biafuro.

I just dey pity you. You just stated that you have "craze for head". This speaks volume and any sane person shouldn't be engaging you.

Enjoy your stay in Yabaleft.

Ode!
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by dozai: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nairaland is always a good place to laugh out the days stress. A man under the hot sun in Aba will write, His brother who is also getting the same sun in Abeokuta will pick up fight and curse another one who is just resting after moving another persons goods for 1km in Kano. Who are they fighting for? Just 1 greedy man that has all his children overseas and well settled. Who himself is inside jacuzzi somewhere sipping barccardi. When will Nigerians wake up and smell the coffee?? No tribe is enjoying this country more than the other tribe. That this tribe will never smell the presidency doesn't mean others are better off. The whole citizenry of this country is just played like the game of chess. The 1% that is looting this country are made up of Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, Fulanis, Binis, Efiks, Ibibios, Ijaws, just name it. To them, they don't care who is at the helm of affairs. Provided their share keeps coming. Let's wise up Nigerians. We always meet each other on the street, watch and play football together. Huzzle under the sun and rain together, but during election, they will remind us who our enemies are and the fight starts. Nigerians wise up. Wise up. They put their paid agents who are also eating the bread of our sorrows everywhere to stir up this ethnicity and religion thing and we will fall for it. Am tired already. When will this stop.

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by OBJlive: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
This Reno you see today will soon be history written in a hurry.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by endy69: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.
No one asked him to jump ship, go read his tweets against Obi. What Reno is doing to Obi is the same thing Obi's supporters are doing to him
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by OBJlive: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno How much were you paid to spread ethnic crises between the Ibos and northerners.
Your days are numbered.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by LordErrk: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
must we complain about everything?

Not complaining enough is what brought Nigeria to this point
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Stanfeelings: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
IN AS MUCH AS THIS MIGHT NOT BE GOOD, HIS STATEMENT ON PO ABOUT KANO, THE NORTH AND NIGERIA CAN INCITE ETHNIC CUM RELIGIOUS CRISIS. THAT MAN NA SNAKE HOOHA. I SIGNED THE PETITION SHA
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:

Then you people should use the same energy you're using on Reno on Ekpa and get him banned from Twitter before he destroy election in your region by 2023...
Ekpa doesn't need to be banned, he needs to be painted publicly. It'll send message to all Igbos in diaspora joining hands to ruin the SE.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Soso990240(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
you guys can never change. You are attacking sowore for telling you the truth?
Who is telling the truth? you are too daft to understand the game Reno Omokri is playing with Tinubu and Peter Obi supporters. Same Reno that always bully Tinubu and Peter Obi online, later he will be the one complaining that Obi's supporters are bullying him online.. thats who Sowore is supporting and it makes sense to you? Reno that is promoting both Tribal and Religious hatred simply because he wants Northerners to vote only Atiku.. like i said, u and Sowore are too daft to understand the game Reno is playing.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vickym1:

Nobody asked him to join the Labour Party buh his utterances can cause serious violent btw the North and the East.
It is funny to see the hypocrisy here.
Who is to be the judge of what can or cannot cause serious violence?
Are Reno's comments 1% as dangerous as Nnamdi Kanu's comments against Yorubas and others?

Are there not , even on this Nairaland, threads calling for Yoruba to be punished for voting against Goodluck Jonathan? All those WE THE SS/SE threads?

Once again WHO IS THE JUDGE of what you are complaining against?
I do not see anything wrong with what he said within the context of politics. You obviously do so AGAIN for the third time who is the judge? That it is inciting or can "CAUSE" violence is an opinion .Yes it is a legitimate opinion but not more legitimate than the contrary
I only see Reno's comments as appealing to VOTERS to vote in a particular way by playing the ethnic card . I do not see HOW they can lead to violence. At any rate the fact that a statement CAN LEAD to violence does not delegitimize that statement or legitimize the violence. This we have seen with MANY statements that have allegedly crossed the RED LINE drawn by Muslims leading to killing of innocents .Do we on account of that roll over like the owner of this site has done in order to pacify Muslims.

If Tinubu picks a Muslim as his VICE Some will use it against him e.g . saying "Christians are watching" or whatever. That would be a legitimate tactic
How can one then say such a statement is inciting violence against Muslims?

All he has done is to play the ethnic card in politics which is not new in our politics
This petition does not help OBI . It is clearly tribal. I went to the site to look at the names of those signing . I counted 50 Ibo names in a row. Many are not signing because they even read what Reno said but because of Ibo fraternity. That is what is more dangerous because when Obi loses as he obviously will there will be great pain and frustration as there is no Plan B for the SE just like there was none in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

June 12 Protest Ongoing At Ikeja Underbridge, Lagos (Pictures) / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.