Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44227 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
You guys just succeeded in making the process faster.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Arabaincubus: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Peeps should even let Reno be abeg.....if u can't take his vibes...unfollow him now....must we complain about everything?

The guy is a complete idiot.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by ken045501: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
What kind of vibes are you referring at? Reno thinks he can write anything he wants just to incite violence among people and you call it a vibe. Mtcheww
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Abdu81: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
jaxxy:
I think its wrong. U can call him out, insult him bt calling for a ban seems, well im not sure. People should be able to talk or criticize ur or my candidate.

i do however agree Reno was mischievous by writing in Hausa to stare up unnecessary hatred amongst Hausa and igbos which Peter obi never intended. Reno is inciting religious violence, that is not criticism.

What reno did is disgraceful. Even El-rufai hasn't gone that low. undecided
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Abdu81: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
What Reno did was to incite religious violence in Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by lookingfly: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1545376089882648579?t=9ikRl0rp8OvN-pNX_QXfCQ&s=19
hahahaha......Reno thinks he's has sharp mouth like razor na.......him go sooon hear body from the youths who doesn't want their future to be short changed by old cargoes.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by cremedelacreme: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
greendice:
You guys just succeeded in making the process faster.

Exactly. Let me go and sign mine. Reno must be banned.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Mstick: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Of course I will support anybody that incites violence against any tribe or religion to be banned and jailed.

The fact you keep bringing up Buhari's Twitter ban in a case like this shows that you choose to be a hypocrite.

Buhari banned Twitter for his own ego and self gratification, people are calling for a Reno ban on Twitter for incitement, how's this the same?
Subsidywise20:

Good, so let's ban IPOB, Ooduaists, MURIC, CAN, and company from twitter.

Let's go and thank Buhari for banning twitter while we are at it...he did a good job! (Sarcasm included).

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.

Did you read what Reno wrote? He clearly was trying to incite violence by turning the Northern people against the people of the South East. What Reno did is more endangering to lives and property than people signing a petition to stop Reno from continuing his inciteful action.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by lookingfly: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Abdu81: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno was behind the Muslim praying mat with Obi's head, which would have eruppted religious killing, he was also behind the. Alcohol Haram against Obi.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by SeriouslySense(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just watching the drama, una like drama keep it up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just abusing the platform. Not surprised, always abusing any chance una get.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Say hi grin cheesy
Damn! Another labour in vain
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mstick:
Of course I will support anybody that incites violence against any tribe or religion to be banned and jailed.

The fact you keep bringing up Buhari's Twitter ban in a case like this shows that you choose to be a hypocrite.

Buhari banned Twitter for his own ego and self gratification, people are calling for a Reno ban on Twitter for incitement, how's this the same?

Which is what Obi supporters are doing now.

Ye cannot just ignore or not pay attention to Reno...ye must ban him.

Okay.....

Good afternoon, I have tried. But one thing I know...freedom of speech is not just for those I like. It is for everyone. And if you can oppose Buhari today and use his methods tomorrow...then your calling me a hypocrite makes no sense.

Have a good day.

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by DrChukki: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
The OBIdients will not speak against this but if it were reversed, they'd be spilling out trash. You can't canonise a man when he was speaking for PDP when your candidate was in the same party and now demonize him because he's refused to jump ship with your candidate. Reno's still the Reno of PDP. He'll always speak for PDP, that's who he is.

Speaking for PDP is different from causing hatred among ethnic groups
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by MartinsD12(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

And you started your comment by behaving like Reno by calling me one of the problems of Nigeria....

Like Obi, like Buhari, Like PDP, like APC, like LP.

I'm glad I don't support you guys. You are all too harsh and bitter for me.

Good afternoon.
Trash , you even know how Reno behaves yet you think it's wise to defend him . You are a problem.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Just watching the drama, una like drama keep it up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just abusing the platform. Not surprised, always abuse any chance you get.

Politics is fun.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Abdu81: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
olas24u:

This is how you will operate the Biafra definitely.no freedom of speech, intolerant of other opinions.
so for you freedom of speech is to incite religious and tribal killings.
Just imagine.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
MartinsD12:

Trash , you even know how Reno behaves yet you think it's wise to defend him . You are a problem.

Keep it up. You are doing a good job for Peter Obi, that's a good man.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by TwoPheus: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
This country is very funny!
Reno is the one attacking/bullying Peter Obi and his supporters.Just go through his recent tweets. I know he's doing a well paid job for Atiku.
Truth is that both Reno,Sowore and the rest are being threatened by the general acceptance and rising profile of Obi.
I keep asking, are there no other candidates? Why these cowardly attack on Obi? This is politics.He, Reno,has been the one insulting Obi's supporters.How many of Obi's fans have given outright reasons why Atiku must not win, but Reno did it, against Obi.Nobody picked offense when he said, I quote,"Nigeria will be worse under Peter Obi".
Sowore should get something clear, majority of PO's supporters are disenchanted with the ruling class (APC/PDP). Nigerians have suffered much.They want a total overhauling of the system.The movement is not about PO.Nigerians would even prefer voting for him (Sowore) to whoever comes from APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Did you read what Reno wrote? He clearly was trying to incite violence by turning the Northern people against the people of the South East. What Reno did is more endangering to lives and property than people signing a petition to stop Reno from continuing his inciteful action.

I've read the comment.

What he was saying was...why vote for a Peter Obi who does not take your man (Kwankwaso) serious.?

Now what he said was devious, but typical of Nigerian politicans. It certainly was not incitatory though.

Reno is campaigning for his man Atiku. Let's not even forget that Kwankwaso does not have much support outside Kano even. (Atiku probably has more votes).
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Kennitrust(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria is a failed State under the lifeless One imposed to us by Tinubu 

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!
we want to vote for thieftnubu on the ground that, he will give us Nokia torch phone and 10cups of beans and 2k. The man is very generous with the much as a offer to young Nigerian like me who yet to own a phone.

God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by egwugo2020: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even when we're free to say anything we want, but the TRUTH is that what ever we say or do ,MUST BE TO BUILD NOT TO DESTROY. We should not be saying things as if we are GOD.
MartinsD12:

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by TYCO77: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
yorubarere:
That is their way. The Mob way.

God forbid their candidate wins, na ipob DSS go deh enter house shoot whoever criticize their god online. That is when some twitter kids will know buhari is good.

People that could lockdown their states on Monday and behead whoever flaunt their orders can do worst to other tribes if they have the power.

Nigerians, think and don't follow social media vibes to elect your next leader.

It's neither ethnic nor religious project, Peter Obi is a national project. Let's take back our nation! On Peter Obi mandate we stand, Labour Party is the vanguard.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Mstick: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
When Reno spent weeks insulting Obi who called for his ban?

When he went to Arise TV to tell lies about how Obi supporters said he drove the car that killed a popular northerner who called for his ban?

After that interview Reno called Obi to Apologise because he knows he went too far who called for his ban?

What you're doing is pure gaslighting but I am happy that people can look at what's on ground and make their own logical conclusion.

You don't incite tribes at this time in our society when everyone is on edge just because you want to demarket a particular candidate.

If YOU don't see anything wrong in what he has done in the past three days and you still come here and make is about Obi-dients and compare this to the Buhari Twitter ban then...............

Subsidywise20:

Which is what Obi supporters are doing now.

Ye cannot just ignore or not pay attention to Reno...ye must ban him.

Okay.....

Good afternoon, I have tried. But one thing I know...freedom of speech is not just for those I like. It is for everyone. And if you can oppose Buhari today and use his methods tomorrow...then your calling me a hypocrite makes no sense.

Have a good day.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Jostoman: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
Sowore I hope you won't implicate yourself later like Reno?
implicate himself with what
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Turboking(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dpundict:
If I see it I will sign it too
not disappointed... are you not Igbo?
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:
People that can't take half of what dey dish out na dere Mazi Ekpa dey Finland so dey cos Vawulence for dere region dey av neva petition Twitter to Block him nd nobody outside dere region don write any petition to block him.....

Even dere Mazi wey dey DSS office dey watch Liverpool recap right now did the same thing nobody from other region write any petition to block him....

Freedom of speech wey dem dey always shout reach dere turn dem no fit hold am for body....

Bunch of hypocrites...
Someone is busy fuelling tribal and religious war and you're calling it freedom of speech?
Reno isn't in Nigeria, but you are. He can walk freely in the US, but when it sets here, you could be butchered like Salah ram on your way home. Continue calling it freedom of speech.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by nextstep(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
e
Subsidywise20:

Good, so that means Buhari banning twitter by extension is all right too?

In my opinion, banns are unnecessary. (Yes, I do report the occasional offensive comment).

But this ban is being done not because of incitement but because some people cannot stand what Reno is saying. And that raises my hackles a lot.

And yes, if someone did the same to an Obidient or IPOB, or APC, or PDP...I would be against it.

Buhari's statement was particularly insensitive and downright dangerous, knowing the causes for the Civil war and the weight his words carry. That warrants censure. Repeated violations (of the terms of use that he agreed to) warrant a ban.

Objectively, I'd have to say that Reno's tweets are dog whistles that will eventually trigger the intended audience to cause far more harm than even he intended. If he doesn't want to be banned, he should quit repeatedly making statements that are likely to incite violence. We've just had a student brutally murdered because of what she said, and we've had multiple instances of violence because of what people said online.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by DKM123: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
See madt people.

When Reno uses very terrible and wicked tactics to hurt the Obi movement and even go as far as CUNNINGLY trying to instigate tribal hate and war against 100s of thousands of people, this hypocrites keep quiet. Yet, just reporting the evul man to Twitter, and all of a sudden this hypocritical Tinubu paid minions will start screaming and crying "bully".

How do you people even sleep at night with your manipulative hypocrisy?

Since Obi came on, both APC and PDP have become best friends because they are shocked that the new man is gaining more momentum than the both of thier candidates combined but the voice of the people is the voice of God and all your paid propagandaist cannot do sheet! This is not 2105. We will not fall for Atiku or Buhari Promax!

THE YOUTHS WILL PREVAIL THIS TIME!
WE ARE TIRED!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by SeriouslySense(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Whoever made that campaign on Change dot org, might be working to bring the Peter Obi movement down, they should not be lead by emotions, should focus on the task ahead. With all this misguided emotions they will soon paint the people as the bad dogs.

One weakness of black people in general, is their emotions, and it is always used against them, you cannot count on a black person to be calm, well thought through and focused, no, he will rather be lost in the drama showing that he is blind already. smiley smiley

Maybe they in an ecstatic state, so excited about the possibility of winning, that they lost touch with the present moment, and they do whatever that seem of advantage without thinking about the way it would seem to others. Is it not the perception of others you are trying to win?, So think about the perception of others.

Subsidywise20:

Politics is fun.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Whoever made that campaign on Change dot org, might be working to bring the Peter Obi movement down, they should not be lead by emotions, should focused on the task ahead. With all this misguided emotions they will soon paint the people as the bad dogs.

I won't be surprised.....the games politicians play.Good point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / Soldiers Foil Kidnap Of Bishop Ukwuoma in Imo (Photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.