Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,800 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44230 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by blaquebelle: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Twitter was banned because our president said something that violated the rules of the app and then his tweet was removed. Not because youths said things Lai Mohammed didn't like.
Subsidywise20:
Good comment.

It is funny that many of the Obidient fans who were crying against Liar Moh'd for banning twitter are in essence using Liar Moh'd' s methods to ban someone they do not like because he is saying things they hate....

Obi and Buhari and Tinubu and even Atiku geng are all alike.

Obi supporters are the main reason why some of us won't vote for him. If they can restrict Reno's freedom of speech, then they can do it to anyone.

Anyone signing this petition to ban Reno should remember that if you criticised Buhari for banning twitter...yer a hypocrite.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
egypas:
I don't understand what you're talking about, I am Yoruba by the way.

I am not tribalistic, I however hate criminals irrespective of where they come from
Who is talking of you, I am referring to whoever you used to admire.

What has changed that you don’t admire the idiots anymore?
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by VULCAN(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu Media Crew spotted.

Working hard for that meagre stipend

Everyone with sense who bought Yam at N250 under the former govt is voting Obi.

It's now N2500 for a tuber

Yamiriflathead:
We cannot handover our country to foreign savages in 2023
Peter obi ipob candidate
His VP Arab candidate

I have written severally here about the fanatical and tyrannical trait among the average Igbo and how they always have this very narrow minded linear perspective on issues and how this arrogating outlook by same igbos comes across as condescending to other people outside their latest crase movement .

The average Igbo man grew up with a village mob mentality specialized in shaming and exiling any one who goes contrary to their superstitious beliefs.

This mob mentality is very well and up across Igbo land as there is no community , village or hamlet without a history of public shaming and exiling of their own kinfolk.

What we are seeing with this Reno petition is part of the Igbo intolerant DNA to contrary opinions and values outside their Alaigbo village mentality.

Igbos are a very crude backward heartless and wicked people who are the opposite of everything they proclaim to be.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mstick:
I guess you started using the internet post 2015, Sowore was the same person that created a petition on change.org for Yale University to withdraw Ngozi okonjo's honorary degree.

Well, he didn't call for her to be banned from the web, or attacked for her views, the same as Obi supporters are doing.

And yes, he was wrong then, but that does not mean he isn't right now.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Vertraulichkeit: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Good, so that means you now believe that Buhari banning twitter was the right decision.

You either believe in freedom of speech, or you do not.

The last time I checked, people's complaints and angst against PMB were not fictitious, which means the people were not indecorous and PMB was wrong in banning Twitter. Come on, direct your mention to petty people like you.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
Twitter was banned because our president said something that violated the rules of the app and then his tweet was removed. Not because youths said things Lai Mohammed didn't like.

Lai specifically said that it was because Twitter was being used by enemies of Nigeria...and even then it was wrong for him to ban twitter.

Just as it is wrong for Obi supporters to get Reno banned.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Alexiiydon: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria is a failed State under the lifeless One imposed to us by Tinubu 

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!!
we are voting them so do your worst obituary that didn’t turn anambra to small London want to rule our zoo rebuplic una no go get sense only a fool will vote for Biafrans because they are not Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Devil punish all ipob and Boko Haram terrorists on pur darling nation.
Dem all go lose las las........

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by bukarolz: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Likes of you are the reason Nigeria is referred to as shit hole. Is this all you've got? Do you know that northerners have shedded the bloods of more than a million southerners post civil war.

Go and verify and hide your head in shame. 'Gideon Akulaka is just a mention!!!' Posterity will judge you terrorist sympathiser!

Yamiriflathead:
Peter obi ipob candidate
His VP Arab candidate

I have written severally here about the fanatical and tyrannical trait among the average Igbo and how they always have this very narrow minded linear perspective on issues and how this arrogating outlook by same igbos comes across as condescending to other people outside their latest crase movement .

The average Igbo man grew up with a village mob mentality specialized in shaming and exiling any one who goes contrary to their superstitious beliefs.

This mob mentality is very well and up across Igbo land as there is no community , village or hamlet without a history of public shaming and exiling of their own kinfolk.

What we are seeing with this Reno petition is part of the Igbo intolerant DNA to contrary opinions and values outside their Alaigbo village mentality.

Igbos are a very crude backward heartless and wicked people who are the opposite of everything they proclaim to be.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Don't support our party we don't need you. we have played it cool for too long and that has allowed you lots to take our silence for granted. How a people can be unapologetically hypocrites is beyond me. You insult peter obi, when we insult tinubu, you say we are insultive. Reno is trying to incite the north against the south east in support of his principal, he tries everything to denigrate Peter Obi, yet when we respond to him in the manner he understands, he says it is his opinion. So he doesnt know that i said it wont be good for him and his children is my opinion? as he is entitled to his opinion why am i not entitled to mine. Anyone will think that supporters will focus on discussing and selling their candidates, but No. APC and PDP aren't selling their candidates , they are focused on attacking mine. When we do same to them it must be because we are violent.

Maybe you haven't heard. We are the coconut head generation . we no dey hear word. So sir, Don't support us. We don't need it.

And don't behave like Buhari. We want freedom of speech, not freedom of speech we agree with only.

Good afternoon
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by GeorgeNora: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Peter obi ipob candidate
His VP Arab candidate

hahahaha you no well i swear grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Peter obi ipob candidate
His VP Arab candidate

IPOB no dey support any political party or c!candidate, na biafra we want not presidency

So leave peter obi alone

I'm a biafran.. we will get biafra through legitimate means not violence or war

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by macrodata(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
One guy gave reply that made me laugh �

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

Reno is inciting ethnic hatred and potential violence with his nauseating rhetorics.

He should be banned from twitter. This isn't 201 when y'all did same and got away with it.

People are awake now wink

Good, so that means we should ban those Obi supporters who, when they were backing Biafra, were inciting ethnic based hatred?

Or you want us to recall the bigoted posts that some Obidients have made?

Pot, meet kettle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is among those that destroyed this country and he talks just anyhow. He should be banned from twitter to reduce his excesses

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

The last time I checked, people's complaints and angst against PMB were not fictitious, which means the people were not indecorous and PMB was wrong in banning Twitter. Come on, direct your mention to petty people like you.

I am not in Buhari's party, and I don't support or like him....

But you Obi guys present yourselves as not being like Buhari...and here you are behaving like him.

If ye cannot see that...sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by GeorgeNora: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

IPOB no dey support any political party or c!candidate, na biafra we want not presidency

So leave peter obi alone

I'm a biafran.. we will get biafra through legitimate means not violence or war
you go wait tire.
Typical coward.
Which secession don ever successfully happen before without war?
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anyone fighting against God's chosen one should think twice...
God is on PO side...
Attack him and get your reward from God..
My small advice..
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Iceberg3: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

.... grin

Shaking spare,shaky shaky daddy,say amen nah...abi you don't trust your tinubu again? grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by rickyrex(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Peter obi ipob candidate
His VP Arab candidate

chebi nah likes you dey find, i don give you one
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by TinubuAdvocate1: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Country divide? You must be living in illusion.
why are you scared? It’ll happen someday
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by MartinsD12(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Has Sowore called for anyone to be banned?

You were angry when Buhari banned twitter, now you are using Buhari method to silence Reno?

Okay
You are one of the problem of Nigeria subsidy moniker , who is silencing who people he insulted are teaching him a lesson, all Reno does on Twitter is to abuse people anyhow , talk down on other people's candidate and you see nothing wrong in it , you definitely an unwise subsidy.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
It Will Surely Get to That Level, Its Just Loading.......,,,
endsarrrs:
Na turn by turn. Make den no go beat Reno like they beat Ekweremadu
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

And don't behave like Buhari. We want freedom of speech, not freedom of speech we agree with only.

Good afternoon
Then give respect before you demand respect. We obidients want our choices respected, then we will respect yours. You dont get to disrespect my choice and expect me to be civil with you. He will not win, he is social media president, he is ipob, he is from osu kingdom, he is 5%, he is this, he is that. what have we not heard. the moment we call mr yekini amoda by his real name or mention the other thief, then you lots start crying foul. c'mon.. Nobody is more Nigerian than the other.

There is no way all Nigerians will be obidient. we understand that. that's why we say and shout that everyone should sell their own candidates. we are selling ours, you people are trying your best to undermine ours instead of selling your candidate. bro....una never begin to see vawulence first. with time it will be clear what is coming.

I cant greet you.....you are the enemy. we are at pseudo warfare

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by MadamExcellency: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno wants to turn to electioneer campaign into ethnic war in Nigeria and every spirited Nigerian should condemn that first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / June 12 Protest Ongoing At Ikeja Underbridge, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.