Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,910 members, 7,915,644 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:33 AM

Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri (44363 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Dmacqh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
They are counting fish and crayfish is raising hand ... lol

Obi name is traffic . They can’t trend nowadays without mentioning it.

Obi-na-Baba.
Be Obidient and Yu-suf.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Mstick: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
You're very very funny, so asking is a prestigious University like Yale to rescind an honor is nothing compared to asking someone to be banned for his inciting comments?

Go and read up on how he attacked her.

He isn't right now, nobody called for Reno's ban when he was insulting Obi or his supporters, the ban is being called for his tribe baiting.

Why's this so difficult for you to understand? This isn't politics.

Subsidywise20:

Well, he didn't call for her to be banned from the web, or attacked for her views, the same as Obi supporters are doing.

And yes, he was wrong then, but that does not mean he isn't right now.

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Viscuz:
Not only Obi supporters are signing but anyway
This is how you will operate the Biafra definitely.no freedom of speech, intolerant of other opinions.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
blaquebelle:

Actually I replied you earlier that banning him is wrong. Now I'm referring to your statement of why you won't vote for him because of his supporters.

Because they are like the APC and PDP folk.....and mainly because they support the same old oil/resource dependent policies that Nigeria has been following for decades that have left us backward and depressed.

So, I won't support anyone of them.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Venymen(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ur so naive ,ur Lili livered,ur really a silly person,ur part of Nigerias problem,
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Then why are you so bitter about my vote?

Ah well, Obi is the same old to me, like BAT and Atiku and Buhari. Not voting for them...or NNPP or SDP. Or even Sowore self.
Its better you vote for one (it is your civic duty), right or wrong, so that when you are suffering you will know you are either at fault for voting wrongly or at least you chose well but others chose wrongly. I don't know your age, but i will teach you something. when something tested doesn't work, kick it out.

APC and PDP aren't working, kick it out. Vote sowore if you want. I will vote peter obi, he understands how badly we need help and hopefully how to get us out of this quagmire.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Its better you vote for one (it is your civic duty), right or wrong, so that when you are suffering you will know you are either at fault for voting wrongly or at least you chose well but others chose wrongly. I don't know your age, but i will teach you something. when something tested doesn't work, kick it out.

APC and PDP aren't working, kick it out. Vote sowore if you want. I will vote peter obi, he understands how badly we need help and hopefully how to get us out of this quagmire.

I am not voting for APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, SDP or Sowore.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by blaquebelle: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2022

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mstick:
You're very very funny, so asking is a prestigious University like Yale to rescind an honor is nothing compared to asking someone to be banned for his inciting comments?

Go and read up on how he attacked her.

He isn't right now, nobody called for Reno's ban when he was insulting Obi or his supporters, the ban is being called for his tribe baiting.

Why's this so difficult for you to understand? This isn't politics.

So because Sowore was a hypcrite makes it easy for Obidients to be hypocrties too?

Right...

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by oyokometer(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
I just signed mine now no time, if talk rubbish you are the next

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I am not voting for APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, SDP or Sowore.

It doesnt matter. Goodbye boy
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by woleomojesu(f): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno should se jeje
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by nextstep(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Subsidywise20:

If you cannot see banning someone is wrong...then I cannot help thee.

Good afternoon.

We ban people on Nairaland all the time for violating the terms. We put people in jail for violating the terms of a peaceful society. You could argue that hateful speech is not a crime, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

Reno signed an agreement with Twitter - which includes language about inciting violence, or spreading hate. He is violating the terms of his agreement.

And remember, freedom of expression only binds the government. It does not apply to private organizations, including the ones you agreed to certain terms with.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Viscuz: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
olas24u:

This is how you will operate the Biafra definitely.no freedom of speech, intolerant of other opinions.
Automatically I don turn Biafran

Go and eat corn

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
yorubarere:
[s][/s]That is their way. The Mob way.

God forbid their candidate wins, na ipob DSS go deh enter house shoot whoever criticize their god online. That is when some twitter kids will know buhari is good.

People that could lockdown their states on Monday and behead whoever flaunt their orders can do worst to other tribes if they have the power.

Nigerians, think and don't follow social media vibes to elect your next leader. [s][/s]
Nigerians should follow ancestors vibes to vote in another clueless,incompetent,old Ancestor..
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
It doesnt matter. Goodbye boy

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
nextstep:

That's what we're trying to do. I am not Ipob, but a reasonable and concerned citizen. We need to stop tribalizing or regionalizing things. Poverty, violence, and lack of opportunity does not care about region.

If somebody says something that eventually leads to loss of life, we should all stand up against it. For next time we might be the victim.

Say hi grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
jaxxy:
I think its wrong. U can call him out, insult him bt calling for a ban seems, well im not sure. People should be able to talk or criticize ur or my candidate.

i do however agree Reno was mischievous by writing in Hausa to stare up unnecessary hatred amongst Hausa and igbos which Peter obi never intended.

What reno did is disgraceful. Even El-rufai hasn't gone that low. undecided

Exactly... Reno knows what he is doing
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by blaquebelle: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Well, I guess that makes sense if you're looking at things from that angle. Much better than you not voting for someone because of his supporters. I can see that you think well for yourself instead of just following the mob.

Quick question though, does that mean you've given up on Nigeria? Or how do you suggest this country can get better?
Subsidywise20:

Because they are like the APC and PDP folk.....and mainly because they support the same old oil/resource dependent policies that Nigeria has been following for decades that have left us backward and depressed.

So, I won't support anyone of them.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by chikason22(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
yorubarere:
That is their way. The Mob way.

God forbid their candidate wins, na ipob DSS go deh enter house shoot whoever criticize their god online. That is when some twitter kids will know buhari is good.

People that could lockdown their states on Monday and behead whoever flaunt their orders can do worst to other tribes if they have the power.

Nigerians, think and don't follow social media vibes to elect your next leader.

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Mstick: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Actually you're being a hypocrite, this isn't politics. Every sensible Nigerian will call for a Reno ban. I've seen notable PDP Twitter users condemn his statement.

Subsidywise20:

So because Sowore was a hypcrite makes it easy for Obidients to be hypocrties too?

Right...

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Bahose(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
I want people to convince Nigeria's who we shall vote apart from Peter obi. Critizing him is not enough.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Reasoning(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even Sowore is a snitch and a hypocrite
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
nextstep:

We ban people on Nairaland all the time for violating the terms. We put people in jail for violating the terms of a peaceful society. You could argue that hateful speech is not a crime, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.

Reno signed an agreement with Twitter - which includes language about inciting violence, or spreading hate. He is violating the terms of his agreement.

And remember, freedom of expression only binds the government. It does not apply to private organizations, including the ones you agreed to certain terms with.

Good, so that means Buhari banning twitter by extension is all right too?

In my opinion, banns are unnecessary. (Yes, I do report the occasional offensive comment).

But this ban is being done not because of incitement but because some people cannot stand what Reno is saying. And that raises my hackles a lot.

And yes, if someone did the same to an Obidient or IPOB, or APC, or PDP...I would be against it.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Arabaincubus: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Did you caution when Reno tried to incite ethnic hatred? Look, we are all comrades and radicals.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mstick:
Actually you're being a hypocrite, this isn't politics. Every sensible Nigerian will call for a Reno ban. I've seen notable PDP Twitter users condemn his statement.

Good, so let's ban IPOB, Ooduaists, MURIC, CAN, and company from twitter.

Let's go and thank Buhari for banning twitter while we are at it...he did a good job! (Sarcasm included).
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by StUriah(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
No wonder!

Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by uchdavinci: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
What exactly makes him think it's PO's supporters that are majorly responsible... Baba calm down before it's your turn.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by mascot87(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ipob are terrorists. All of them
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Emilokoiyawon: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ipigs will never use that same energy to target the ipob terrorists/esn/ugm killing their mothers, fathers and siblings all over ipigland. They are the most confused people on the planet. Sign a petition to ban ipob/simon ekpa etc. from social media. Why not? They are greater threats to ipigs than reno. But ipigs are not known for their intelligence or logic.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
mascot87:
Ipob are terrorists. All of them

Most of them do peacefully agitiate.
Re: Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri by UrPapa: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is the definition of democracy that PO supporters have been talking about
Persecute everyone that doesn’t support their view

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / 8 Major Things Tinubu Said About APC Crisis, 2023 Presidential Ambition / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.