Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,194 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit (22272 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Vistra40: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi did not contest the Ekiti elections.btw what happened to PDP and it's so-called structures in Ekiti

Leave that guy. Since amaechi lost, he prefers the north to keep the presidency as non of the southern contenders are from his own region in the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by OfoIgbo: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
utomi is not a politician

NLC, TUC only belong to the Labour Party by mouth

They are not really politicians, neither can they take activism activities in labor party without monetary gain

Of course I know Utomi is not a politician even though he has run for the presidency on a few occasions. But he is a strategist, and for him to be coordinating this body of other organisations and interest groups, something delicious is being prepared.

NLC and TUC are more determined this time to mount an active support to the Labour party, especially after the frenzy that followed Obi's labour party registration.
Roughly two weeks ago, both unions made it clear that they will be part of this moving train, and made available their structures in every local government of the country, to the Labour party to pursue this presidential election in favour of Peter Obi.

With the enthusiasm of the youths in the upcoming 2023 elections, it will not be business as usual. If Labour party plays its cards right, they may win, especially with the "no shishi" mantra of Obi's campaign where people are so willing to provide material support without any form of material inducement from the Obi camp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Kingkum: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
eunisam:
I'm ready to be a volunteer, if you are ready gather here and use the like button.
same here.

i'm not fighting for any politician o, but it will be over my dead body will i allow any chukuchuku to happen in my polling unit.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by perez100: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Even though Peter Obi does not spend money but he will bring out money to pay Labour Party agents on that election day. That is normal spending because the agents will work and get paid. I personally will make money available because we have to work to ensure Nigeria is rescued.

This is not to be proud, I give God the glory not because I am more intelligent than others but it is by His grace because even if Tinubu wins and make things difficult, I can still afford to eat 10 times a day if I want and still fuel my cars. God has already blessed me but my happiness is not complete if others are suffering and I fail to do the right thing to help rescue Nigeria.

Vote for Peter Obi for good governance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Kingkum: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
perez100:
Even though Peter Obi does not spend money but he will bring out money to pay Labour Party agents on that election day. That is normal spending because the agents will work and get paid. I personally will make money available because we have to work to ensure Nigeria is rescued.

This is not to be proud, I give God the glory not because I am more intelligent than others but it is by His grace because even if Tinubu wins and make things difficult, I can still afford to eat 10 times a day if I want and still fuel my cars. God has already blessed me but my happiness is not complete if others are suffering and I fail to do the right thing to help rescue Nigeria.

Vote for Peter Obi for good governance
Can i mention you on a dead thread sir? i will like to discuss with you privately pls
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Ddokie: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
There are over 120,000 polling units in Nigeria.
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit

Labor party does not need to have the number. All that is necessary is to ensure all LP supporters remain in the polling stations until votes are counted and declared. That's all. Except you are implying that there are polling stations that LP would not have up to 50 votes. And even if that were the case, such stations wouldn't be so much.

The only thing that I still do not know how we would be able to overcome is organized violence in stations where the rogues presume they would lose.

But if na agent, that is the least of the problem. A lot of voters have been doing adhoc agent work for ages. Not to talk of now that it is the youths that are carrying the obi matter on their heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fregeneh(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The NLC does not have structure? Besides both the LP presidential and vice presidential candidates are both billionaires in their own rights and must be ready to spend some money
hmmm "must be ready to spend some money"...whatever happen to "we no dey give shishi"?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Even that 25% you may not know what it costs

Obi is a business man, he won't spend on politics, that's for tinubu and atiku the carrier politicians

Again don't be deceived by the supposed youths go spend, the guy that went to Kano was begging for funds to return

That's like 80k when no reach half a polling unit divide
Lol how was he able to win elections in Anambra state? Oga Peter Obi is not a novice in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
fregeneh:
hmmm "must be ready to spend some money"...whatever happen to "we no dey give shishi"?
Spending money and giving bribe are not the same.Peter Obi spends money on shoes, clothes, school fees, paying agents etc
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Ddokie: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
fregeneh:

PO won a gubernatorial election in a state with money bags in 2003 under the most corrupt inec ever. What he did was the impossible.

Never underestimate that man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PresidObi: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fregeneh(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ddokie:

PO won a gubernatorial election in a state with money bags in 2003 under the most corrupt inec ever. What he did was the impossible.

Never underestimate that man.
dont get it twisted sir.he simply rode on ikembas good will.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Fahdiga(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:
Nice one
Nice one dear.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PresidObi: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nice one dear. Bro I sent you something with another moniker.

I have been very busy somewhere. I will tell someone to do that today.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Globad(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pandev:
like seriously? grin as at last year, total number of polling units in Nigeria is 176974. I don't know if new ones have been added. So 176974 multiply by 15 is 2,654,610. Make I no talk before our violent neighbor start coming for my head. grin

And hope they know that most of those over 2 million people won't be able to vote on that day as most of them are usually posted outside their polling registration centres.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by JaroMan: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit
Some of ignorantly think Peter Obi just jumped into this contest for the fun of it.
Peter Obi started preparations of 2023 since 2010. That’s why it appears his records are impeccable. He has people scattered all over Nigeria and needed a big platform like pdp for easy ride. Since pdp failed him, he has to double work to get to that level. That’s why he moved to labor party, so he can connect his own structure to Nigeria labor congress, for wider reach.
If he links well with NLC and greater Christian bodies, then he has great chance.
Pat Utomi and his team are working to link these groups

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Britishpea: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Noise.
Which election has Pat won before? Can Pat spend his money for mobilization? Forget the online carouse. Nigeria election is beyond this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Fahdiga(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:

I have been very busy somewhere. I will tell someone to do that today.
Ok thanks bro. I really appreciate you.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by MrALIVE: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's like they have been reading my criticism

Na this one be part of the structure been talked about

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

They constitute the major voting areas
so you mean to tell me that there are no people who want good governance in rural areas in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by MrALIVE: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
ordinary Nigerians who are tired of APC and PDP are naturally labour party agents...and guess what,they will be doing it for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by mema900: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Everyone's mouth is pointed at peter obi...why?

Is he the only candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Fiftee50: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
I just wish Peter obi would win next year election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by HPHC: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
That's not possible....

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fredoooooo: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Others will get nobody there.. clowns grin
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Sholaco: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hahaha hahaha grin grin so this negros think they can win?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by mema900: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
HPHC:
That's not possible....

People are willing to volunteer....i and my friend are planning to volunteer
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by skywalker240(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Very welcome
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by MedicH: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:

Then you don't know how reasonable thinking Nigerians are willing to sacrifice their time and resources for a better Nigeria where they can raise their kids.

Again, reasonable thinking and sensible Nigerians. Not idiots. I don't know where u belong.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by DEROX: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin UNMOVED

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by KaluwisxPRO: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:

Campaign never even start, you don carry another person headache. Do you know the amount of Nigerians that will switch alliance before the general election? Wait until LP youths start street and door campaign. You will realize how fed up most Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by MorataFC: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's like they have been reading my criticism

Na this one be part of the structure been talked about

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

They constitute the major voting areas
You just spoke my mind, Nigeria has 176,974 polling units and if you times that number with 15 persons with their salaries, hotels bills and others enumeration hmmmm it will run to over 100bn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Ebenator Erosion Gully In Anambra Now A Death Trap / Charles Babatunde Ezekwem Resigns As Imo State PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.