Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit (22245 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by paskal16: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Way to go
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by SocialJustice: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's like they have been reading my criticism

Na this one be part of the structure been talked about

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

They constitute the major voting areas
The agents have already been recruited, you guys truly do not know what is coming.

When the structure is fully activated, PDP and APC will be left dazed.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by kayalcomp: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
How to prevent vote buying is what u people should guard against! That us what some people rely on to win election.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by BaddestQueen(f): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
lol they won't see what will be coming

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Odjirigho: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
If they deploy a whole 15 agents per unit, doesn't that mean loosing 15 votes per unit? Or do agents vote

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Abfinest007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Seriously
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by olumide4christ: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
There are over 120,000 polling units in Nigeria.
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit

INEC has increased the number of polling booths to179,000 or thereabouts (not up to 200,000) for the 2023 elections. I heard it on TVC news a few weeks ago.

You can confirm it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Allisgud: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

no worry u go see agents who will volunteer to work for free
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
lipsrsealed Where are those that said no structure? May the Holy Ghost not permit Remi Tinubu to thimbprint for BAT thing.
St. Michael on your thumbprint: LP!
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by JoshTim: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pandev:
like seriously? grin as at last year, total number of polling units in Nigeria is 176974. I don't know if new ones have been added. So 176974 multiply by 15 is 2,654,610. Make I no talk before our violent neighbor start coming for my head. grin
Labour party cannot even have votes up to that number.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Skyfly007: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit
Wake up! millions of unemployed youths as a result of this regime will make up the numbers...
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Comedy
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by lereinter(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sakamaje
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by guru90: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:

This is mindsets working not Money working in LP....
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by paramakina202: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
The Old Thieves don’t know what’s coming.

Every Student who has been on strike for over 3 years in Buhari’s seven years so far will be part of that 15 agents per Polling Unit.

Also, every Nigerian Worker who’s paid a minimum wage of 49 dollars (30k sic), every Nigerian ravaged by terrorists, those whose businesses got ruined, because there’s no power and can’t afford Diesel at 900 naira per liter.

Those who have finished schools and are unemployed with no government grants to be self employed.

Those who can’t afford hospitals or good roads, have all come out to say enough is enough.

15 agents per pollng unit how possible is that?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Allisgud: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
For those who say obi can't afford agents for almost 120,000 polling units,watch how people,student hitted by ASUU,civil servants will volunteer to work for free

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by afube: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Stop trumpeting that fallacy.....we all know how INEC goes out of its way to register legitimate, underage,alien and animal voters in the north...........how do you explain INEC deploying 1 PVC machine to whole villages in the southeast. bros do not finance your slavery!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by 9japride(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
The youths should defend their votes. It will be nice if those enemies of a progressive nation, be given their own state so that they can continue recycling misfits to govern them.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Maxpro121: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
rayvelez:
That’s your own opinion but we won’t mind if you volunteer.
i'm available, how can i register
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by 9japride(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Allisgud:
For those who say obi can't afford agents for almost 120,000 polling units,watch how people,student hitted by ASUU,civil servants will volunteer to work for free
[color=#006600][/color]

They don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
Every YUS-ful OBI-dient voter issa potential polling unit agent!

hw u seeyam?
cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by advanceDNA: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:

When it comes to elections in nigeria...What money cannot do does not exist...
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Lightorder: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
you are plainly daft ! Daft in politics! Go and look for another job. This your regular is over this time. Nigerians are tired of your employers. You you like , let there be 3 million polling unit. How many are we in this country that they can get 120,000. Talking as if all Nigerian are busy and gainfully employed and can fill in.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by eddyslim(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oya na
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yes oo. No rigging
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by DimIsaac10(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
I just laugh. Online agents.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by CutieKing: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Clowns have started again.
This is not Alaba trader association election,this is a general election with 190k voting units.
So according to labour party,they want to deploy 2.9m polling agents nationwide..
Hmmmm...you people are just gullible.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Truthisunique2: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pandev:
like seriously? grin as at last year, total number of polling units in Nigeria is 176974. I don't know if new ones have been added. So 176974 multiply by 15 is 2,654,610. Make I no talk before our violent neighbor start coming for my head. grin
if you dey englighten them, Dem go say don't worry it would be like this and like that

All the plan is assumption hoping it leads to a desired end.

Which of the youths go volunteer go maiduguri go do agent work for free
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
The Old Thieves don’t know what’s coming.

Every Student who has been on strike for over 3 years in Buhari’s seven years so far will be part of that 15 agents per Polling Unit.

Also, every Nigerian Worker who’s paid a minimum wage of 49 dollars (30k sic), every Nigerian ravaged by terrorists, those whose businesses got ruined, because there’s no power and can’t afford Diesel at 900 naira per liter.

Those who have finished schools and are unemployed with no government grants to be self employed.

Those who can’t afford hospitals or good roads, have all come out to say enough is enough.

Peter Obi was one of the Old Thieves until two months ago! It's a short time for a man to change his old ways. At heart, Obi is still in the class of Old Thieves. If he had changed parties on account of a fundamental issue of ethics and ideology, that would have been another thing altogether. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Likinwee: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria! From top to bottom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi / Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips / Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.