Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit (22250 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by KingLarry04: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Here to read comments
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Gbogbowa: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no be online Dem dey go agent

Where you dey when labour was finding agent for Ekiti election and couldn't see

Osun election dey come, you go still see say no agent
Labour party is not after ekiti or osun our target is winning the presidency,pat utomi know what he is saying for free many of us will do it,just about 3m people, Obi rere all the way good parent foundation
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
There are over 120,000 polling units in Nigeria.
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit

Small minds think now, big minds think deep and future.

Think big, strategize deep, fight big, risk it all. Life you won’t get out alive.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by KGREAT(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sadly, it's true. But I will vote for Obi...plus my vote it's 16.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by nighthawk1: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Do party agents vote during elections? If they dont then it seems 15persons looks like a large number;

In 2019 it was a split victory for PDP by 9 or 11 votes in our ward.

While I'm for guarding our votes yet EVERY VOTE IS NEEDED TO BOOTH OUT the government in power.

Only one family bought ram on my street and the normal household sharing of food was cancelled.

As the Street Chairman I urged christian families on my street to take food to our moslem neighbours. Everyone share whatever you can.

My greatest fear was defeated few days ago when i found my PVC. I SEE A REPEAT OF 1993 where results will be shocking and the masses will vote as NIGERIANS irrespective of their tribe or religion.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by HilcomTech(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
The Old Thieves don’t know what’s coming.

Every Student who has been on strike for over 3 years in Buhari’s seven years so far will be part of that 15 agents per Polling Unit.

Also, every Nigerian Worker who’s paid a minimum wage of 49 dollars (30k sic), every Nigerian ravaged by terrorists, those whose businesses got ruined, because there’s no power and can’t afford Diesel at 900 naira per liter.

Those who have finished schools and are unemployed with no government grants to be self employed.

Those who can’t afford hospitals or good roads, have all come out to say enough is enough.

Are YUUU DAAFTT or just plain st00peed. How is the Pandora criminal not an old thief. How do you explain to rational minds that a man above 60 years is a young man and representing the youth. also, there was over 3 month strike while your Pandora criminal was governor of anambra state.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Niwdog(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
undecided this is were una always miss it, party structure is not the one for obi alone

Utomi knows this, it's unfortunate they didn't have since not that it isn't crucial

Agents is beyond what you summon on election day, they are party members that know local Political terrain

Again agents is not a guarantee you would win, they only stand in the gap when your party have the advantage and others are trying to connive
you kept emphasis on party agent as if party agents are bigger than electorate
I remember during last general election thou I didn't vote but I was around the pulling unit in my area
The pDp agent was giving out 2k why Apc was giving out 5k
People were rushing the Apc agent but to his greatest surprise when the results was announced Apc didn't score upto 4 from that unit he was like people should refund his money if not because he was from my locality they for run am street
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Jostoman: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's like they have been reading my criticism

Na this one be part of the structure been talked about

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

They constitute the major voting areas
the one with social media will take the message the rural area
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by IgOga(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yeye dey smell... se na the 195 voters in Ekiti go monitor LP there....let's see how many votes Labour get in Osun next Saturday....you nor go spend shishi abi but you wan employ over 2 million to monitor elections. I hope you budget no shishi for their training too grin
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Sugartainment: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Change the Bad change

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Truthisunique2: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Niwdog:
you kept emphasis on party agent as if party agents are bigger than electorate
I remember during last general election thou I didn't vote but I was around the pulling unit in my area
The pDp agent was giving out 2k why Apc was giving out 5k
People were rushing the Apc agent but to his greatest surprise when the results was announced Apc didn't score upto 4 from that unit he was like people should refund his money if not because he was from my locality they for run am street
That's what am saying

The Apc agent actually run street together with the PDP agent that outward cry you see na fake (they have arranged it before they came to field)

I know how it goes, agents for example fit arrange deal btw the two major parties and allow one of them win

Labour agent fit no dey such unit or he fit dey bullied with big party agents who have agreed.

I can imagine a laborvolunteer to be agent in maiduguri and when PDP/apc see say Tori dey change they would go tribal or religious (nobody go vote Igbo man here, nobody go vote Yoruba Muslim here) inec official wen like him life go go ahead with them

What can you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Femich18(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
olumide4christ:

INEC has increased the number of polling booths to179,000 for the 2023 elections. I heard it on TVC news a few weeks ago.

You can confirm it.
Yes you are right. A friend of mine now have a polling unit in their family compound in lagos
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by otipoju(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

But the truth is labour Party don't have the structure to cough out even 1 agent in every polling unit

Rural areas in southern Nigeria, the core north these are areas with little obi social media fever

Men if you know the powers behind labour party in the background. You will fear. Money is not a problem in the mission to rescuue Nigeria. Those 15 agents, na only 3 you go see the rest na security.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Progress4ever: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Assylum22355: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
The party that can't get 5k vote will deploy 15 agent to 119,974 polling unit making total of 1,799,610 agents. All LP and there online wailers are not up to 1k aww sorry may be na online the agents go safeguard the vote.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by justified007: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
I’m sorry but Labour Party doesn’t have the number to have agents in each polling unit

Even Pat Utomi that is talking can not win his unit in Delta State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by tolue42(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But the NLC, TUC and the Tent of the Third force have the number to have 12 agents in each polling unit.

This is a real game changer.

Prof. Pat Utomi doesn't make frivolous statements

I'm sorry oooo, but are you saying NLC and TUC will force civil servants who are either APC or PDP memebers to vote for LP? Abi you think NLC are the one paying their salary?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by sjx566: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Diasporic influence is a major in this movement,I foresee millions of dollars to the rescue.LP will be the biggest spenders in this presidential election.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fyneguy: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol You cannot send 15 agents to 1 polling unit
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fyneguy: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol You cannot send 15 agents to 176,000 polling unit
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by gfon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
I would voluntarily be one in my unit,I don't need to be appointed by them
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fyneguy: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Of course I know Utomi is not a politician even though he has run for the presidency on a few occasions. But he is a strategist, and for him to be coordinating this body of other organisations and interest groups, something delicious is being prepared.

NLC and TUC are more determined this time to mount an active support to the Labour party, especially after the frenzy that followed Obi's labour party registration.
Roughly two weeks ago, both unions made it clear that they will be part of this moving train, and made available their structures in every local government of the country, to the Labour party to pursue this presidential election in favour of Peter Obi.

With the enthusiasm of the youths in the upcoming 2023 elections, it will not be business as usual. If Labour party plays its cards right, they may win, especially with the "no shishi" mantra of Obi's campaign where people are so willing to provide material support without any form of material inducement from the Obi camp

Lol Most of you are cracking me up.

Threads , such as this, expose the ignorance and naivety of Nigerian youths in politics.

Winning an election transcends sending some clueless guys to the polling units
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by sokera: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
that is close to 2million people to do the job … LP and their Peter Obi can continue joking …
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fyneguy: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ddokie:

Labor party does not need to have the number. All that is necessary is to ensure all LP supporters remain in the polling stations until votes are counted and declared. That's all. Except you are implying that there are polling stations that LP would not have up to 50 votes. And even if that were the case, such stations wouldn't be so much.

The only thing that I still do not know how we would be able to overcome is organized violence in stations where the rogues presume they would lose.

But if na agent, that is the least of the problem. A lot of voters have been doing adhoc agent work for ages. Not to talk of now that it is the youths that are carrying the obi matter on their heads.

Lol You are ignorant.

How many states have you been to? How many Lgas, wards, let alone polling units?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by fyneguy: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ddokie:

PO won a gubernatorial election in a state with money bags in 2003 under the most corrupt inec ever. What he did was the impossible.

Never underestimate that man.

Lol do you know how he wok?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by sokera: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
otipoju:

Men if you know the powers behind labour party in the background. You will fear. Money is not a problem in the mission to rescuue Nigeria. Those 15 agents, na only 3 you go see the rest na security.
haha this people just like romancing their ego … anyway if you like yourself becareful if you be agent they post to north ooooo… I don’t talk my own
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But the NLC, TUC and the Tent of the Third force have the number to have 12 agents in each polling unit.

This is a real game changer.

Prof. Pat Utomi doesn't make frivolous statements

It's highly unlikely. It's a childish dream, even PDP and APC can't marshal out such number of agents per PU.

Having an agent for all the hinterlands is actually more understandable and outstanding. At most 2-3 in the hot and pivotal places.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Loreettaa: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
MrPolitics:
You are a person, join yourself to the figures and make it count.
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by Chiemezie1234: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2 It's baffle me how someone that has never step out of his comfort zone will just open his mouth and spew rubbish.. Come to Jos and see what are doing ward to to Ward Street to street.:

Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Most of you are cracking me up.

Threads , such as this, expose the ignorance and naivety of Nigerian youths in politics.

Winning an election transcends sending some clueless guys to the polling units
So there are supposed to steal ballot boxes ni?
Re: 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol do you know how he wok?
He would do the same thing in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi / Farouk Lawan Provides Evidence Of Otedola's Attempt To Bribe Him / Anambra 2017: Ngige Stirs The Hornet’s Nest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.