Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,867 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Do People Really Enjoy Seeing Others Miserable So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Really Enjoy Seeing Others Miserable So Much? (353 Views)

Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? / For The Women Who Know Their Man Is Seeing Others, Do You Pretend Not To Notice? / "I Really Enjoy Drawing Naked Humans" - Linda Uju Ken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Enjoy Seeing Others Miserable So Much? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
I honestly have noticed something about society in general. Whenever you put on a happy face, like everything is going well in your life type of face , everyone makes it a point of duty to avoid staring at you. They simply pretend not to see you. But you see every time I’m looking miserable, feeling depressed and frowning my face like I want to cry? The whole world focuses on me. Everyone makes it their mission in life to stare at you just so you could feel more miserable. Like “I’m looking at your sad face, die” type of look. So most times I think people pretend to be happy just to avoid unnecessary attention. Am I right tho?
Re: Do People Really Enjoy Seeing Others Miserable So Much? by JBriel: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's humanity for you. They assume a victim's misery means they're lives isn't a failure.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Advice: Why You Should Fart Together With Your Wife / Bleep shit. / You Can Never Keep A Good Man Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.