Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49926 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 1:12am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
Is Jesus your own Jehovah rapha?

You see where you fail now, did you have comprehensive issue again?

cornelboy:

Before Jesus and his disciples started their ministry, who had been healing the Jews?

Jerryhare:

Jehovah Rapha

Did you need more on him?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

Sincerely speaking you are a bastard and Fake CAC member. It is better you stay in your occultist religion, I'll be using that your evil jehovah witnesses to expose your gullible
Baba go and sleep jàre.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 1:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

You see where you fail now, did you have comprehensive issue again?
No be person Jehovah rapha dé use heal other people?

Now the question is ;
How were the Jews treating their diseases before Jesus started his ministry?

Mr faith healing, using medicine is not sin.

I may not respond to your post again.
Only if you could should me where the use of medicine is condemned.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 2:46am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

No be person Jehovah rapha dé use heal other people?

See gullible fake CAC member. Tell your second to help you out on whom Jehovah Rapha is

cornelboy:

Now the question is ;
How were the Jews treating their diseases before Jesus started his ministry?

They're calling on that Holy Name, Jehovah Rapha

cornelboy:

Mr faith healing, using medicine is not sin.
Your mumu is second to none, so you have faith in Jesus Christ after visiting traditional herbalist for healing right?

cornelboy:

I may not respond to your post again.
Only if you could should me where the use of medicine is condemned.

Who cares if you respond or not! Firstly address the comprehensive problem affecting you
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 2:47am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Baba go and sleep jàre.

FAKE CAC MEMBER, you need that most
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

We shouldn't blame you, your evil and satanic religion is the cause of your frustration, all you need is Holy Spirit
Ọmọ i eat herbs everyday! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Where is the Babalola healing water cheesy
Yet members of CAC die of sickness every year.
Did Jesus condemn medicine yes or no?
Did Jesus say you should drink healing water yes or no? cheesy cheesy

The problem with faithless people is following the ideas of fellow humans and rejecting God's word!

God created HERBS for our use so when you pick any herb and use it for treatment you're putting faith in God who created the herbs for your use just as a sick person takes medicine prepared and prescribed by a trusted pharmacist. But when you now take in water just because Babalola who died young decades ago prescribed back then and you're ignoring the HERBS prescribed by the God who created you {Psalms 104:14} then in whom is your faith, God or man?
Even the doctors with all their knowledge about medicines will always tell you:

"We care (with what we know) but only God heals"

So to whose glory are they treating people with all their discoveries?
Is it not to God's glory?

Fools comparing themselves to Jesus Christ who created all things {Colossians 1:16} and knew exactly what he used in creating all the HERBS in the world which he himself told us that he created for our use {Psalms 104:14} perhaps this fools think Jesus needs to go and pluck the leave he himself created before curing the sick like imperfect humans who knew nothing about the power Jesus has that surpasses our technology will do. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem with faithless people is following the ideas of fellow humans and rejecting God's word!

This best describe the two of you, Fake CAC member that believes more in traditional herbs than the TENENTS OF HIS CHURCH CAC and you that can't do without visiting a traditional herbalist for healing

MaxInDHouse:

God created HERBS for our use so when you pick any herb and use it for treatment you're putting faith in God who created the herbs for your use just as a sick person takes medicine prepared and prescribed by a trusted pharmacist. But when you now take in water just because Babalola who died young decades ago prescribed back then and you're ignoring the HERBS prescribed by the God who created you {Psalms 104:14} then in whom is your faith, God or man?
Even the doctors with all their knowledge about medicines will always tell you:

"We care (with what we know) but only God heals"

So to whose glory are they treating people with all their discoveries?
Is it not to God's glory?

Fools comparing themselves to Jesus Christ who created all things {Colossians 1:16} and knew exactly what he used in creating all the HERBS in the world which he himself told us that he created for our use {Psalms 104:14} perhaps this fools think Jesus needs to go and pluck the leave he himself created before curing the sick like imperfect humans who knew nothing about the power Jesus has that surpasses our technology will do. smiley

Attached is Psalms 104:10-16 seek for Holy Spirit for interpretation

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

FAKE CAC MEMBER, you need that most
Lol.
Who told you I'm proud of CAC or I want to remain there for life

Today, Wednesday, most CAC church would organisation mountain prayers, you better go "kí ogun ayé rẹ lè ṣẹ́."
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

See gullible fake CAC member. Tell your second to help you out on whom Jehovah Rapha is
They're calling on that Holy Name, Jehovah Rapha
Your mumu is second to none, so you have faith in Jesus Christ after visiting traditional herbalist for healing right?
Who cares if you respond or not! Firstly address the comprehensive problem affecting you
Okay. I won't respond to you if you really don't care.

I wish you were in my neighborhood, so that I can laugh when better sickness hit you and your family would have no choice but to rush you to the hospital.

They were physicians treatment sickness during Jesus time and Jesus never condemned medicine.

All you need is a little sense.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay. I won't respond to you if you really don't care.

I wish you were in my neighborhood, so that I can laugh when better sickness hit you and your family would have no choice but to rush you to the hospital.

They were physicians treatment sickness during Jesus time and Jesus never condemned medicine.

All you need is a little sense.

Fake CAC member, I am here to keep on exposing the gullible radiating in your life
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
Who told you I'm proud of CAC or I want to remain there for life

Today, Wednesday, most CAC church would organisation mountain prayers, you better go "kí ogun ayé rẹ lè ṣẹ́."

The confusion in your life is second to none, you rejected your occultist and evil religion Jehovah witnesses the other time by associating yourself with CAC, you are now indirectly rejecting CAC as usual maybe to PDP or APC cheesy I will keep on exposing you till you get that little sense needed
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

The confusion in your life is second to none, you rejected your occultist and evil religion Jehovah witnesses the other time by associating yourself with CAC, you are now indirectly rejecting CAC as usual maybe to PDP or APC cheesy I will keep on exposing you till you get that little sense needed
You've a lot to figure out in your life, no add my matter join am.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

Fake CAC member, I am here to keep on exposing the gullible radiating in your life
Okay
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

You've a lot to figure out in your life, no add my matter join am.

From occultist and evil satanic Jehovah witnesses to fake CAC member right?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay

You will surely get that little sense needed

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

This best describe the two of you, Fake CAC member that believes more in traditional herbs than the TENENTS OF HIS CHURCH CAC and you that can't do without visiting a traditional herbalist for healing
Attached is Psalms 104:10-16 seek for Holy Spirit for interpretation

Well it's God's Holy Spirit that's teaching us to make use of what God created for our use! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's God's Holy Spirit that's teaching us to make use of what God created for our use! smiley

So it was God's Holy spirit that shown you the way to a traditional herbalist shrine for healing right?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

So it was God's Holy spirit that shown you the way to a traditional herbalist shrine for healing right?
Who created the HERBS? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who created the HERBS? smiley

God created herbs for the purpose of what I said in Psalms 104:10-16 but you accepted to remain faithless as you even said to yourself

MaxInDHouse:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

God created herbs for the purpose of what I said in Psalms 104:10-16 but you accepted to remain faithless as you even said to yourself

God said HERBS are created for mankind's use to treat himself not (dead) Babalola's water! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God said HERBS are created for mankind's use to treat himself not (dead) Babalola's water! wink

Where did he said so? cheesy

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

Where did he said so? cheesy
Where did God say people should use dead Babalola's water? wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where did God say people should use dead Babalola's water? wink

JESUS CHRIST USED WATER FOR HEALING, HE NEVER USE HERBS FOR HEALING

1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3. Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4. I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6. When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7. And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
8. The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

John 9:1-8

THIS IS WHAT YOUR SECOND SHOULD MADE YOU TO UNDERSTAND DESPITE FAKING HIS CAC MEMBERSHIP
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

JESUS CHRIST USED WATER FOR HEALING, HE NEVER USE HERBS FOR HEALING

1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3. Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4. I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6. When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7. And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
8. The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

(John 9:1-cool

THIS IS WHAT YOUR SECOND SHOULD MADE YOU TO UNDERSTAND DESPITE FAKING HIS CAC MEMBERSHIP

So did the blind man drank the water? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it is all spiritual water that's made to be drank? You too needs little sense as your second said
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

So it is all spiritual water that's made to be drank? You too needs little sense as your second said

Ọmọ you only need tiny sense to know that Jesus created all things and the case of the man you're referring to, Jesus formed eyeballs with mud because the man had no eyeballs then asked him to go and wash the remaining mud since the operation has been done not that Jesus need water to heal the blind! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Here is another one: Healing of the man at the pool at Bethesda

1. After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
3. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
4. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
5. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7. The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
10. The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
11. He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
12. Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
13. And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.
14. Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
15. The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
16. And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

John 5:1-16

You should show us where God uses herbs for healing cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Jerryhare:

Here is another one: Healing of the man at the pool at Bethesda

1. After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
3. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
4. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
5. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7. The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
10. The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
11. He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
12. Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
13. And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.
14. Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
15. The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
16. And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

John 5:1-16

You should show us where God uses herbs for healing cheesy

The man didn't enter the water o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you only need tiny sense to know that Jesus created all things and the case of the man you're referring to, Jesus formed eyeballs with mud because the man had no eyeballs then asked him to go and wash the remaining mud since the operation has been done not that Jesus need water to heal the blind! wink

All you need is Holy Spirit interpretation of the word of God and not from your devilish, evil religion you called Jehovah witnesses
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The man didn't enter the water o! cheesy

The one that enters the water what did you said about it?

Not all spiritual water that's for healing is meant to be drink, some are used for bathing which you see Jesus Christ doing there.

I am still waiting to see where Jesus Christ uses herbs for healing, I'm waiting for your Bible verse
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

It's not about religion.
I'm not a Jehovah witness yet.
I'm still attending CAC.

Using medicine is not sin.

Buhahahaha mumu don become Christ Apostolic Church member, wonders shall never end on this platform grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (88) (Reply)

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.