Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,485 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (50278 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough you can't present any religion whose members don't go to hospitals for treatment ló bá tán! cheesy

Is that the next goal post again? grin you sha dey look for anyhow discussion that will settle your shame after you go against spiritual water for divine healing grin bobo, you wan kill me with laugh here oooo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, abeg no kill me with laugh ooo, grin grin grin grin I swear na me go finish you kpatakpata

Bobo is looking for anyhow discussion to cover up his shame
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

OMUGO DIDIRIN DATO LENU, shey na sand the man take bath b4 he can see, you better tell cornelboy to borrow you sense grin
Lol after you don call me mumu for another post hahahaha.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Another confusion from the stable of cornelboy, guy the post is not for you shine your eyes abeg grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

I noticed he is mannerless so he wants to drag JWs with him in the quagmire so it will be as if we're of his sort.
I will only point out facts to him no matter what he says the truth remains that politics is the problem affecting mankind and as for his miracle distractions let him name any church that members don't go to hospitals for treatment, their deceivers patronize hospitals.
Kumuyi who always talk about miracles his own wife died in the hospital, perhaps it's holy water and prayers the doctors and nurses were using to treat her.
You can't help it my brother some people just love deceiving themselves even when they know that they're lying! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy ur own size is on the way
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy Na ur second I dey ask if na sand that blind man take bath before he could see because your oga, MaxInDHouse ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO the didirin and omugo of our time is against spiritual water for healing as used in the time of your Church founder Apostle Babalola not knowing that Jesus Christ started using water for healing
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I noticed he is mannerless so he wants to drag JWs with him in the quagmire so it will be as if we're of his sort.
I will only point out facts to him no matter what he says the truth remains that politics is the problem affecting mankind and as for his miracle distractions let him name any church that members don't go to hospitals for treatment, their deceivers patronize hospitals.
Kumuyi who always talk about miracles his own wife died in the hospital, perhaps it's holy water and prayers the doctors and nurses were using to treat her.
You can't help it my brother some people just love deceiving themselves even when they know that they're lying! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, see tell your occultist religion President, Mr
Nathan H. Knorr to join us in this discussion sogbo

You sha dey look for anyhow discussion to cover up your shame
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, see tell your occultist religion President, Mr
Nathan H. Knorr to join us in this discussion sogbo. You sha dey look for anyhow discussion to cover up your shame
SHAME that we should love everyone no matter their race or religion?
Or we need professional medical personnels when we're sick? cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

SHAME that we should love everyone no matter their race or religion?
Or we need professional medical personnels when we're sick? cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO I understand your pains and agonies but we are not discussing love here.
Let's finish what you started first, are you okay with spiritual water for divine healing or NOT?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO I understand your pains and agonies but we are not discussing love here.
Let's finish what you started first, are you okay with spiritual water for divine healing or NOT?

You're empty! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're empty! cheesy

I'm trying to change the topic now just to make you happy ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, shey you believe in Spiritual water Apostle Babalola used for healing as also seen during the time of Jesus Christ or NOT?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I'm trying to change the topic now just to make you happy ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, shey you believe in Spiritual water Apostle Babalola used for healing as also seen during the time of Jesus Christ or NOT?

I asked you a question but since you failed to answer there's no reason wasting time on you, ọmọ you're empty. All you've been trying to do is provoke insult or curses but i'm not your category.
If you're ready to talk about your spiritual healing answer the two questions:
Where did Jesus condemned the use of herbs?
Name just one religion whose members don't go for treatment?
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you a question but since you failed to answer there's no reason wasting time on you, ọmọ you're empty. All you've been trying to do is provoke insult or curses but i'm not your category.
If you're ready to talk about your spiritual healing answer the two questions:
Where did Jesus condemned the use of herbs?
Name just one religion whose members don't go for treatment?
smiley

You asked me question when you've not finish the one you started, shey in your kingdom hall if your Alagba ask you question na question you will use to answer question abi?

I'm trying now to make you happy and also to help you cover up your shame but you no wan gree, pele sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO

You even said I'm provoking you bi bawo oo, shey asking you question now means I'm provoking you abi, oga oo. Oya pele ma binu

I said Jesus Christ never apply herb for healing but is like you are deaf and daft to accept this fact rather asking me to qoute where he condemned herbs that he created to bring forth food out of the earth, shey you want we SANE and NORMAL human beings to die from hunger abi which kind ABNORMAL human being are you gan self?

I will answer your second question once you answer my question, you kuku know say I'm here to impact knowledge on you, I get many Churches that don't believe in traditional herbs or whatever medicines for healing but once you answer my question, I will answer your question also afterall you started it all. so therefore ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, did you believe in spiritual water for healing?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You asked me question when you've not finish the one you started, shey in your kingdom hall if your Alagba ask you question na question you will use to answer question abi?

I'm trying now to make you happy and also to help you cover up your shame but you no wan gree, pele sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO

You even said I'm provoking you bi bawo oo, shey asking you question now means I'm provoking you abi, oga oo. Oya pele ma binu

I said Jesus Christ never apply herb for healing but is like you are deaf and daft to accept this fact rather asking me to qoute where he condemned herbs that he created to bring forth food out of the earth, shey you want we SANE and NORMAL human beings to die from hunger abi which kind ABNORMAL human being are you gan self?

I will answer your second question once you answer my question, you kuku know say I'm here to impact knowledge on you, I get many Churches that don't believe in traditional herbs or whatever medicines for healing but once you answer my question, I will answer your question also afterall you started it all. so therefore ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, did you believe in spiritual water for healing?

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

Oniranu grin grin ti e ti ta

Olodo omo, you better go and rent English teacher to explain these Bible verses for you

1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3. Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4. I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6. When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7. And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
8. The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

John 9:1-8

Maybe the pool in your hotel village na sand dey inside arindin omo grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Another confusion from the stable of cornelboy, guy the post is not for you shine your eyes abeg grin
Okay
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay

Your oga MaxInDHouse ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO don collect and the arindin don jakpa na you remain
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Mumu is your surname, Jerryhare don hammer your brain with that Tenets of your church CAC that is enough for you
And who told you I'm binded to their tenets?

JWs.org is the best place to be. They have the TRUTH.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

So Apostle Babalola "Olomi iye" the founder of your Church that used water for healing which he emulated from Jesus Christ is FAKE abi ?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So Apostle Babalola "Olomi iye" the founder of your Church that used water for healing which he emulated from Jesus Christ is FAKE abi ?
How do we differentiate fake from original?

The fruits I see in CAC church today is politics and corruption.

The JW.org is a better replacement.

If it is God that put the healing properties in herbs, it is not a sin to use herbs to improve my health.

And I'm not binded to your opinion or any CAC tenets.

It's a sin to condemn what God didn't condemn. Herb is for the service of man.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

How do we differentiate fake from original?
If it is God that put the healing properties in herbs, it is not a sin to use herbs to improve my health.

When you see people who only want to argue there's no need wasting time with them {1Timothy 6:4} even their pastors will deny all what they're saying here because when the son or daughter of their pastor is sick the child will be taken to the hospital immediately.
So instead of giving him a audience it's better to allow them continue in their folly they know there's no sense in what they're saying but as long as they're chatting with JWs they expect everyone to support them even when they're lying publicly! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
cornelboy:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16
Babalola is one of those possessed by demons back then so Satan used him to mislead many, it was his own wife who took the magic wand in his hands and flung it off, that was how his power ended.
But all that is story today. Charles Taze Russell died decades before J.A. Babalola yet within the time he died till today members of those taking the lead in C.A.C. have dealt with one another ruthlessly.
An example is what happened to T.O. Obadare
they dragged him to court over his ministry even Niyi Adedokun sang publicly declaring how materialism is killing the church.
My own neighbour told me and i quote him:

"Ẹ̀yin Ajẹ́rìí Jèhófà ò ní ìṣòro torí ẹ kìí fi ìhìnrere sọ ara yín di olówó, tí ẹ bá mọ ogun tó ń ṣẹlẹ̀ ní C.A.C báyìí......."

"You Jehovah's Witnesses don't have issues because your ministry is not monetized, if you know the type of internal war going on in C.A.C now........"

I just seize the opportunity to extend the invitation into the wonderful light to him what else can i do?

That's the same sect these liars are trying to talk about as a better religion than JWs where politics, racism and monetizing of religion has been halted.

Ọmọ they already know they're lying to their own souls! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:04am On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

do we differentiate fake from original?
Are you asking me? Ask your alagba in church or in your kingdom hall

cornelboy:

Because you are a bastard that is faking his membership of CAC just because I'm exposing the stupidity in the lives of two of you

cornelboy:

You are right, the better replacement that encourages consulting BABALÁWO for healing and deliverance

cornelboy:

Psalms 104:10-16 you too should rent English teacher to explain the verses for you

10 He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.

11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.

12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.

13 He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.

14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.

16 The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;

God created herb to bring forth food out of the earth so that SANE and NORMAL human beings will not die from hunger but the ABNORMAL beings which you and your seconds are is twisting the word of God here in other to suit your ignorant

ORIN DAFIDI 104:14

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

cornelboy:

Because you are not the original member of the Church just faking your memberships and you should trust me, I will keep on exposing you

cornelboy:

You are right, the service of man according to the word of God is to bring forth food out of the earth

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:24am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16
Babalola is one of those possessed by demons back then so Satan used him to mislead many, it was his own wife who took the magic wand in his hands and flung it off, that was how his power ended.
But all that is story today. Charles Taze Russell died decades before J.A. Babalola yet within the time he died till today members of those taking the lead in C.A.C. have dealt with one another ruthlessly.
An example is what happened to T.O. Obadare
they dragged him to court over his ministry even Niyi Adedokun sang publicly declaring how materialism is killing the church.
My own neighbour told me and i quote him:

"Ẹ̀yin Ajẹ́rìí Jèhófà ò ní ìṣòro torí ẹ kìí fi ìhìnrere sọ ara yín di olówó, tí ẹ bá mọ ogun tó ń ṣẹlẹ̀ ní C.A.C báyìí......."

"You Jehovah's Witnesses don't have issues because your ministry is not monetized, if you know the type of internal war going on in C.A.C now........"

I just seize the opportunity to extend the invitation into the wonderful light to him what else can i do?

That's the same sect these liars are trying to talk about as a better religion than JWs where politics, racism and monetizing of religion has been halted.

Ọmọ they already know they're lying to their own souls! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, this your below quote best describe you. Your own fruit is faithless in divine healing through Jesus Christ but rather believe in BABALÁWO for healing and deliverance

MaxInDHouse:

The problem with faithless people is following the ideas of fellow humans and rejecting God's word!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:27am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When you see people who only want to argue there's no need wasting time with them {1Timothy 6:4} even their pastors will deny all what they're saying here because when the son or daughter of their pastor is sick the child will be taken to the hospital immediately.
So instead of giving him a audience it's better to allow them continue in their folly they know there's no sense in what they're saying but as long as they're chatting with JWs they expect everyone to support them even when they're lying publicly! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, pele sogbo I understand your pains and agonies. I will soon change the topic of discussion just to make you happy sogbo. Ma sukun mo cry
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you asking me? Ask your alagba in church or in your kingdom hall
Because you are a bastard that is faking his membership of CAC just because I'm exposing the stupidity in the lives of two of you
You are right, the better replacement that encourages consulting BABALÁWO for healing and deliverance
Psalms 104:10-16 you too should rent English teacher to explain the verses for you
10 He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
11 They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
13 He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
16 The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
God created herb to bring forth food out of the earth so that SANE and NORMAL human beings will not die from hunger but the ABNORMAL beings which you and your seconds are is twisting the word of God here in other to suit your ignorant

Because you are not the original member of the Church just faking your memberships and you should trust me, I will keep on exposing you
You are right, the service of man according to the word of God is to bring forth food out of the earth
Keep your interpretation to yourself.
No be everybody dé think as you dé think.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Even the verse they're trying to manipulate has proved them wrong.

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá

Koríko (grass) is for the sheep and goats.
They are to take it in as FOOD
Ewébẹ̀ (herbs) is for the use of humans.
They are to take it in as FOOD.

So these guys are clowns! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Buhahahaha because the Yoruba interpretation of it never favour your ignorant abi and just imagine, it was your second that posted it here.

You see the problem with the two of you is the word herb you see in English version. I will not stop exposing you guys stupidity trust me
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even the verse they're trying to manipulate has proved them wrong.

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá

So these guys are clowns! wink

Your sense is coming gradually.. So you have accepted that Ewébẹ̀ is herb which humans take as FOOD as read in Psalms 104:14 right? grin

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, wa normal las las sogbo it is just a matter of time
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Your sense is coming gradually.. So you have accepted that Ewébẹ̀ is herb which humans take as FOOD as read in Psalms 104:14 right? grin
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, wa normal las las sogbo it is just a matter of time

So who made the prescription?
Is it the herbalist or God? cheesy

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, what are you displaying here, MADNESS and STUPIDITY abi

MaxInDHouse:

Even this evening i still ate HERBS, go and tell your stupid god! cheesy

Since you know this, why displaying your madness above?

MaxInDHouse:

Bobo is getting his senses back gradually, all thanks to Jerryhare

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (88) (Reply)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.