Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (50519 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So who made the prescription?
Is it the herbalist or God? cheesy

Go and check your previous posts, I told you that there are many differences between ewebe, ewe-oogun, itakun, egbo-igi, etc

Psalms 104:14 is about ewebe and not ewe-oogun, itakun, egbo-igi, your sister's husband BABALÁWO prescribed for you.

Just a click on the below link will rescue you totally, check isoori ewebe that you have in your village

https://www.veganvejetaryen.com/yo/bilgiler/vejetaryenlik-kategorileri-ve-tipleri-nelerdir-/

EVEN GOOGLE YORUBA MEANING OF HERB IS EWEBE

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Go and check your previous posts, I told you that there are many differences between ewebe, ewe-oogun, itakun, egbo-igi, etc

Psalms 104:14 is about ewebe and not ewe-oogun, itakun, egbo-igi, your sister's husband BABALÁWO prescribed for you.

Just a click on the below link will rescue you totally, check isoori ewebe that you have in your village

https://www.veganvejetaryen.com/yo/bilgiler/vejetaryenlik-kategorileri-ve-tipleri-nelerdir-/

EVEN GOOGLE YORUBA MEANING OF HERB IS EWEBE

Well according to YORÙBÁ ewé gbogbo lóògùn! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well according to YORÙBÁ ewé gbogbo lóògùn! wink

Another blunder, you will tell your sister's husband BABALÁWO to use ewedu (corchorus olitorius) fi se ogun fun e then since all ewe gbogbo na oogun in your village grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Another blunder, you will tell your sister's husband BABALÁWO to use ewedu (corchorus olitorius) fi se ogun fun e then since all ewe gbogbo na oogun in your village grin

Each herb has it's medicinal use so your opinion doesn't count! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Each herb has it's medicinal use so your opinion doesn't count! wink

Now that Psalms 104:14 is clear that God never prescribed ewebe for oogun but rather food, we can now change the topic

MaxInDHouse:

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá

Koríko (grass) is for the sheep and goats.
They are to take it in as FOOD
Ewébẹ̀ (herbs) is for the use of humans.
They are to take it in as FOOD.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahaha because the Yoruba interpretation of it never favour your ignorant abi and just imagine, it was your second that posted it here.
You see the problem with the two of you is the word herb you see in English version. I will not stop exposing you guys stupidity trust me
Oponu. Between yoruba and English which one is superior?

No be English dem translate to yoruba?

God created herbs and plants and I'm using for treatment. Go and fight God cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even the verse they're trying to manipulate has proved them wrong.
O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá
So these guys are clowns! wink
Person wey no well.

It's hard for him to explain what "herb for the service of men" means cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Now that Psalms 104:14 is clear that God never prescribed ewebe for oogun but rather food, we can now change the topic

Ọmọ food is a medicine on its own whatever edible you take in to keep you strong is MEDICINE! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Person wey no well.
It's hard for him to explain what "herb for the service of men" means cheesy cheesy

They're just fund of miraculous gifts which does not belong to gentiles! Matthew 15:21-28

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Buhahahaha your senses don come back fully grin sebi you said herb as mentioned in Psalms 104:14 is for healing and not for food

MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ food is a medicine on its own whatever edible you take in to keep you strong is MEDICINE! wink

Wetin do your senses here before typing rubbish

MaxInDHouse:

God said HERBS are created for mankind's use to treat himself not (dead) Babalola's water! wink

See another one

MaxInDHouse:

Oògùn náà ni oúnjẹ!

You even mock yourself here, ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO you're a disgrace to humanity

MaxInDHouse:

Even this evening i still ate HERBS, go and tell your stupid god! cheesy

Bobo you and your second should thank us for bringing back your senses
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Person wey no well.

So your oga no well for typing the bolded part below abi grin

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse your servant
cornelboy said you're NOT WELL for accepting the fact that Ewébẹ̀ (herb) as used in Psalms 104:14 is for food
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So your oga no well for typing the bolded part below abi grin
MaxInDHouse your servant
cornelboy said you're NOT WELL for accepting the fact that Ewébẹ̀ (herb) as used in Psalms 104:14 is for food
Incase you don't know what herb means.

God created every herbs available today and I consume herbs to improve my health. Go and fight God that created and put the nutritional and medicinal properties in herbs.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Incase you don't know what herb means.

God created every herbs available today and I consume herbs to improve my health. Go and fight God that created and put the nutritional and medicinal properties in herbs.

Show that your attached screenshot to your oga MaxInDHouse wey NO WELL

According to the scripture in Orin Dafidi 104:14 ewebe as mentioned is used for food and not for medicines

ORIN DAFIDI 104:14

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Show that your attached screenshot to your oga MaxInDHouse wey NO WELL
According to the scripture in Orin Dafidi 104:14 ewebe as mentioned is used for food and not for medicines
O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

What's "Ewebe"?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

What's "Ewebe"?
He's just having orgasm chatting with JWs all what he's saying is pretext! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

What's "Ewebe"?

Your answer is here

Click on the link, learn more on what ewebe is
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's just having orgasm chatting with JWs all what he's saying is pretext! wink

Buhahahaha oniranu omo you better change the topic of the discussion so as to make yourself happy grin o ti lule kpatakpata
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahaha oniranu omo you better change the topic of the discussion so as to make yourself happy grin o ti lule kpatakpata

No religion should be blamed for the troubles in the world it's all about politics.
That's what the topic is all about before you guys began shifting goal post into Politicians manipulative system claiming it's for Christ yet the same people first came enslaving and killing our people with their CROSS.
So if Islam is doing the same today know that it never began with Islam.
Period! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No religion should be blamed for the troubles in the world it's all about politics.
That's what the topic is all about before you guys began shifting goal post into Politicians manipulative system claiming it's for Christ yet the same people first came enslaving and killing our people with their CROSS.
So if Islam is doing the same today know that it never began with Islam.
Period! wink

You brought up and introduced politics and politicians into the discussion, so therefore you're the one that shifted the goal post

Go and ask your colonial masters in USA dead and alive where they all started from before condemning those that saved your life at Sacred Heart Hospital in Abeokuta

1. Frederick William Franz

2. Milton George Henschel

3. Nathan Homer Knorr

4. C. T. Russell

5. J. F. Rutherford

6. Don Alden Adams

7. William Henry
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You brought up and introduced politics and politicians into the discussion, so therefore you're the one that shifted the goal post
Go and ask your colonial masters in USA dead and alive where they all started from before condemning those that saved your life at Sacred Heart Hospital in Abeokuta
1. Frederick William Franz
2. Milton George Henschel
3. Nathan Homer Knorr
4. C. T. Russell
5. J. F. Rutherford
6. Don Alden Adams
7. William Henry

Clown!
Have you forgotten so quick that it's not sacred heart that saved me but the ewé and egbò-igi from BABALAWO? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Your answer is here
Click on the link, learn more on what ewebe is
I checked on "Ewebe" on Google. Ewebe is simply "vegetable".
Is Psalm 104:14 simply talking about "Ewebe", vegetable?
Capital NO!

Psalm 104:14 talks about herb created for the use or service of men.
And HERB is any plant with leave, seed or flower used for food, flavouring or medicine.

Herb can never be limited to ewebe (vegetable).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Capital NO!

And HERB is any plant with leave, seed or flower used for food, flavouring or medicine.

I remembered a so called pastor telling my mom "JWs use charms to brainwash anyone who listens to them"
Please prove to him that it's BRAINWASHING and not strong conviction about TRUTH! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Capital NO!

You asked WHAT IS EWEBE? You never ask for the meaning of Ewebe and I sent you a link to see by yourself different ewebe that you have in your village. Like ewedu, efo, etc which are vegetable. Check for the isori ewebe that you have in your village from that link

Psalms 104:14 talks about herb (ewebe) I gave you the Yoruba version of it as posted by your oga

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Clown!
Have you forgotten so quick that it's not sacred heart that saved me but the ewé and egbò-igi from BABALAWO? cheesy

You said in your post that you went there for healing, shey you want to start lying again make I expose you as usual Oponu omo?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I remembered a so called pastor telling my mom "JWs use charms to brainwash anyone who listens to them"
Please prove to him that it's BRAINWASHING and not strong conviction about TRUTH! smiley

Kikikikikikiki you sha dey look for how to make yourself happy abi, the two of you are too small for me to handle. See ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, invite your colonial masters in USA to face me here
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You said in your post that you went there for healing, shey you want to start lying again make I expose you as usual Oponu omo?

Can you quote where i said the highlighted? cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Kikikikikikiki you sha dey look for how to make yourself happy abi, the two of you are too small for me to handle. See ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, invite your colonial masters in USA to face me here

All your pastors are visiting hospitals for health care but deceiving you with fake miracles! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You asked WHAT IS EWEBE? You never ask for the meaning of Ewebe and I sent you a link to see by yourself different ewebe that you have in your village. Like ewedu, efo, etc which are vegetable. Check for the isori ewebe that you have in your village from that link
Psalms 104:14 talks about herb (ewebe) I gave you the Yoruba version of it as posted by your oga

Herbs used for medicines are created by God. There's no sin in using it for our health. I understand that you don't use it but it's wrong to condemn people using herbs and drugs.

This will be my last post on the matter.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:04am On Oct 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote where i said the highlighted? cheesy

Go and read your super story on how you were taken to sacred heart hospital and how your mom gave the nurses and doctors go ahead to treat you
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:07am On Oct 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Herbs used for medicines are created by God. There's no sin in using it for our health. I understand that you don't use it but it's wrong to condemn people using herbs and drugs.

This will be my last post on the matter.

No where it is written in the Bible that God created herb for medicines, also NO where it is written in the Bible that says Jesus Christ heals anyone with the use of medicines or traditional herbs
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All your pastors are visiting hospitals for health care but deceiving you with fake miracles! cheesy

This your quote of the year best describe you and your fellow members in that your satanic religion, JWs

MaxInDHouse:

The problem with faithless people is following the ideas of fellow humans and rejecting God's word!

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO that can't do without visiting BABALÁWO for healing and deliverance. You rejected divine healing through Jesus Christ but chose babaláwo as your healer.

Everyone is not like you sogbo arindin omo, shey Jesus Christ that heals deceived people too with fake miracles abi
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ANTIlSLAM:

Go and read your super story on how you were taken to sacred heart hospital and how your mom gave the nurses and doctors go ahead to treat you

Use your brain next time before senseless talk because there is a big difference between the two highlighted. I never walked into sacred heart hospital for treatment rather to check on a sick friend and secondly carried there when i was unconscious, even though i never wanted a blood transfusion due to the little i've learned from the JWs but since i can't talk or move my mom told the nurses to go ahead with whatever treatment they know can save life only to end up carrying me away from their to a traditionalist who used HERBS and ROOTS to heal me. But since you choose to talk anyhow it's a free world talk is cheap! wink
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (88) (Reply)

Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] / Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.