Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,831 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (43071 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by chrisifeanyi: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Housing:
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda

Stop saying nonsense to justify agbado you f00l

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by searchlight: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
tunderay:
. So any youth not supporting Obi is senseless?
No but I am sure of your own. You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by RobsonsTARz: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a nightmare for agbado and cassava urchins. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every friday as holiday be that !
Well fixed
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by mfm04622: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
nameo:

OBJ is actually campaigning for Obi on the groujd, massively.

He is doing serious ground work for him

maybe. However, he doesn't have a twitter media account. So that post is fake
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by RobsonsTARz: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

Stop saying nonsense to justify agbado you f00l
Be calming down for ur own mental well being
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by nameo: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
mfm04622:

maybe. However, he doesn't have a twitter media account. So that post is fake

Yea...you may be right

I was not referring to that post.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Cheeryfeet: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please show me some love, in a very desperate situation. 1k would go a long way 0158373633 gtb
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Cigarini: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=114676419]Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that i

I no blame you. Na #200 data you buy dey make you spew rubbish. Mtcheew
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ibechris(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na during campaign una go see say Tinubu is going no where...u need to be very strong and healthy to be President even the Democrats in America are planning to stop Biden from recontesting next election because of age and being frail.

We can't afford to allow this Grand father to come and lie to us that he is capable to lead a nation like Nigeria.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote to polarise this nation further.

I pray God will never allow this imminent calamity to befall us again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Zorn: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
benuejosh:
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Peter Obi will be the same as Ortom. Cutting cost doesn't me good governance.

Show me pictorial evidences that Obi transformed Anambra.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023
You're a fool to think that Tinubu didn't get allocation from federal government. You be talking like fool about Lagos igr like Tinubu was the one that built the sea ports and made it federal capital before it was relocated to Abuja . Oga if you're a fool we'll ain't.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IgOga(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Every serious party dey Osun State dey campaign Obi go church in Ebonyi State....dey deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !
i no get words for u.only a fool will b tasty of water beside a river
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by donbrowser(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've always stated that the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.

Oyedepo will support Atiku. You want to have a bet?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Didn’t these churches support GEJ?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Houstency(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
benuejosh:
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Peter Obi will be the same as Ortom. Cutting cost doesn't me good governance.

Show me pictorial evidences that Obi transformed Anambra.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023

Comedian, read wetin you write e make sense for your eyes? Try so hard to turn white, black!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Lexkenny99(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Man of the people, we gat your back nnanyi smiley
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Diffdeef:
I'm in Ebonyi currently and i didn't even get to know about this.

Are you done ?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Digmygold: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've always stated that the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.

But why is Obi avoiding the North and South West? Is it that he knows he can never get them over to his side or because fear dey catch am?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Shikini: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by desiredhome: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stevenson20:
Our incoming president.
Nightmare of APC, PDP, NNPP

Vote Wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
It's Biafra or ......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=114676419]Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that ![/quot

Move on with life bro.
Train don depart
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Libertydata(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by obism1: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi's Equation 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMV4AxklrM
pleasureosondu:
After a radio program in Enugu state, straight to Ebonyi State.

The Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi attends the Assemblies of God Church's Annual Peniel holding at the Church's Evangel Camp in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by lanre88(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
For those that are interested in Arbitrage as side hustle. You can make up to $10 or more in a day depending on exchange rate.

You can chat me on whatsapp 0..80..38...12...45. 17

I AM GIVING THE INFO FREE OF CHARGE, I AM NOT CHARGING YOU FOR IT.

BUT YOU NEED MONEY TO GET STARTED grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by damocool(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sadly this won't amount to anything on the election day. Jonathan did the same in 2015.. Going to churches taking pictures won't change anything. It tinubu does not matter or has chance of winning, on one would see him nor condemn him for picking a Muslim VP with a tainted reputation. Christians should not folds their arms just because we have voters' card without getting to our knees to pray to God that their evil plans against 2023 elections will not see the light of the day. If we completely put our hopes in voters card, we will be greatly disappointed..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Chiffy: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi attends the Assemblies of God Church's Annual Peniel holding at the Church's Evangel Camp in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.

Shebi they said Peter Obi does not have structure.
With Tinubu's vp choice, almost all the churches in Nigeria have become structures for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by PoliteActivist: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Housing:
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda

Question is, did they have to choose an absolute Boko Haram extremist?? That's the question.

Here's a one-minute of Shattima spewing extremist bigotry:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ij98BveNCvA?feature=share
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by mfm04622: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

You forgot to add this picture from his visit. I have added it for you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Dpharisee: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2022
benuejosh:

#BAT2023

Stop lying in public, Lagos state received all its allocation from the federation account when Tinubu was governor, what Obasanjo suspended was Local government allocation which in actual sense should be autonomous

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by HeroicMeastro: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !
Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Omicron123: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Seems you are not tired of bokoharam kidnapping and killing your entire generation. Stupid Naijaguy
Naijaguy12345:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / How Northern Governors Dumped Amaechi For Tinubu / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.