Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (43086 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Igboslayer: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
I can see that you’ve decided to be ignorant on purpose and choice, the greatest beneficiaries of any government is it’s people. Please you’ll do yourself a Favour to visit Anambra and interview indigenes of the state and see their responses about Peter Obi’s governance. After you’re done then we can talk.
Which people? The ones suffering untold hardship from bad roads constructed by OBI that has been washed away, or the debt Soludo is struggling with right now.

You don’t need to visit Anambra to know …the legacy after his tenure will reverberate. I know you did not visit all Yoruba states to know the Legacies of Obafemi Awolowo… and I also suspect you ran away from Anambra to live in Lagos to enjoy sustained legacies of Tinubu you all called old. Your problem with him is about age and not performance. You have no credible information to share about OBI except lies.

You are all promoting fraud and Biafra in disguise.

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by dejavubobo1(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've always stated that the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.
Regardless of the denomination we are one body in christ... The other party has clearly shown their intentions
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by TinubuAdvocate1: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Which people? The ones suffering untold hardship from bad roads constructed by OBI that has been washed away, or the debt Soludo is struggling with right now.

You don’t need to visit Anambra to know …the legacy after his tenure will reverberate. I know you did not visit all Yoruba states to know the Legacies of Obafemi Awolowo… and I also suspect you ran away from Anambra to live in Lagos to enjoy sustained legacies of Tinubu you all called old. Your problem with him is about age and not performance. You have no credible information to share about OBI except lies.

You are all promoting fraud and Biafra in disguise.
arguing with you will be fruitless if you decide to be adamant to the truth, what did Tinubu actually do in Lagos and tell me why Lagos has to be ranked the worst liveable city in the world? Of course roads constructed which are not maintained by current government will wash off. Are all the roads constructed by Fashola still good? I won’t ask for those constructed by Tinubu because he actually constructed zero to no road in Lagos state during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by hardbody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
daygee12:

But Tinubu wey una dey shout say he pick Muslim VP visit church for Owoh.

Where have you heard that church people stoned anyone to death? He can enter church anyhow but the same cannot be said about the other religious house
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Digmygold: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
it's not yet time for campaign but he will be there, especially if he's invited by the Church.

Does this mean he will be President to only Christians if he wins and non Christians will be side lined?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by pleasureosondu(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Does this mean he will be President to only Christians of he wins and non Christians will be side lined?
it's not yet campaign period. These are just visitations on the request of churches. Of course, Muslims won't invite him to the mosque neither will traditional worshippers do so. But he's definitely going to visit the North but on the request of individuals or organization, though not for official campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by otipoju(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
dominique:

You want a working country you yet you don't want to be taxed. How do you think all of the developed countries get revenue to run their country? Through taxes! Despite the taxing by Lagos state government, more companies are springing out on a daily basis. Can you say same about other states?

You want to tell me about developed countries? What do you know? Let me tell you what I know.

The roads are smooth and tarred right to my doorstep. I have light,water and gas 24 hours everyday.

If I need an ambulance, if I make a call and there is one at my doorstep in 10 minutes, same for fire service. Same for police. Waste is picked up unfailingly every Wednesday from my doorstep. Mails are delivered every other day right to my mailbox in front of my house.

We have over 30 big hospitals in my county alone and they must treat me first before asking for money. If I need a loan to start a business, I can get up to 20,000 dollars approved within 2 hours as long as my credit score is good.

I have at least 53 public higher institutions in my state alone with a total of 128 colleges and universities. In my city there are 338 parks just for sports and recreation.

If I loose my job for any reason, I get paid unemployment benefits in cash as long as I show that I am applying and looking for another job. So that I don't suffer and able to pay my bills. This is my right because I pay tax for this situation.

The taxes collected is used to do all these things. What does lagos state do with all the tolls and multiple taxes collected? Lagos has just one university since 30 years. Where are the new hospitals built to serve its large population. Meen you guys are in deep sheet and you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Niklaus398: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Housing:
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda
APC vice president is a known Boko enabler and sponsor. And we Christians of good conscience will do our best to sound it to all the Christians thinking of voting Tinubu. When we're through, atleast 70% will change mind and come to Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Niklaus398: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
opribo:
May God help Nigeria to get it right this time. The whole world is in this hands even when we want to do it our ways He knows how to make everything alright.
I will not cast my vote for who is desperately seeking power in PDP neither will I cast my vote for a dare devil combination like a cult in APC.

I have discerned the three parties and so far I am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the combination of Obi and Dr. Datti Baba-Yusuf is the place to be.
God will guide to them victory for all of us.
please also push and encourage your whole family and friends families to vote Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Igboslayer: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
arguing with you will be fruitless if you decide to be adamant to the truth, what did Tinubu actually do in Lagos and tell me why Lagos has to be ranked the worst liveable city in the world? Of course roads constructed which are not maintained by current government will wash off. Are all the roads constructed by Fashola still good? I won’t ask for those constructed by Tinubu because he actually constructed zero to no road in Lagos state during his tenure.
With all your vague analysis, I have never seen any business rushing down to Anambra to site their business because OBI turned it into a Mecca… instead majority of Igbos are relocating to Lagos everyday in their hundreds to over stretch the resource provided by Tinubu and is lasting legacies.

Don’t you also know that Lagos is the fastest growing city in the world. If Tinubu have messed it up like you are saying why are you and your people rushing down to have a taste of the good opportunities provided by the government. Tinubu didn’t build roads, what did he built? Do you know how many schools and General hospitals Tinubu built and are still functioning?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by TinubuAdvocate1: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
With all your vague analysis, I have never seen any business rushing down to Anambra to site their business because OBI turned it into a Mecca… instead majority of Igbos are relocating to Lagos everyday in their hundreds to over stretch the resource provided by Tinubu and is lasting legacies.

Don’t you also know that Lagos is the fastest growing city in the world. If Tinubu have messed it up like you are saying why are you and your people rushing down to have a taste of the good opportunities provided by the government. Tinubu didn’t build roads, what did he built? Do you know how many schools and General hospitals Tinubu built and are still functioning?
please take a tour to “main market onitsha” I bet you they’re more billionaires there than idumota, mandilas and others although this Lagos markets I mentioned are mostly occupied by Igbo traders.
Ps: why is Lagos housing the only seaport in Nigeria? If them get mind make them put another international seaport for any southeastern state, make we check something.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Igboslayer: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
please take a tour to “main market onitsha” I bet you they’re more billionaires there than idumota, mandilas and others although this Lagos markets I mentioned are mostly occupied by Igbo traders.
Ps: why is Lagos housing the only seaport in Nigeria? If them get mind make them put another international seaport for any southeastern state, make we check something.
Which Billionaires? The last time I check Forbes richest people in Africa, I hardly see any Igbo man there. You can’t be wealthy retailing wares. Exporting and manufacturing is where the money is, Igbos hardly own any blue chip company though.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by GetMeRight: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Smithkafors:
This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

How far now? grin grin grin

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help

What's so special about Obi the importer? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.