Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (43111 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Grandemperor(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2022
If Edward Nkwegu Edon or any of the Ebonyi protagonists of LP in the immediate erstwhile guber election is a member of AGC, it translates that the trajectory of PO is aptly ''seered'' for prospective........
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by johnbosco11(m): 4:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Diffdeef:
I'm in Ebonyi currently and i didn't even get to know about this.
Campaign has not started yet
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Uniquekriss(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !
I've never seen a most stupid write up as this, it's obvious your brain is in your anus!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by MartinsD12(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've always stated that the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.
For those who doesn't know peter obi is even more catholic than the pope himself forget what mbaka is doing, peter obi younger brother and sister are both reverend father and reverend sisters respectively, during his government he help so many catholic schools and other schools in Anambra state, infact obi don't joke with education that is why the clergymen loves him , definitely obi has the backing of Rome since cassava agbado man thinks he can come and wipe out Christians, the church in Nigeria will vote for obi , all the catholic churches, pentecostal, other churches will vote for obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by MartinsD12(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
After a radio program in Enugu state, straight to Ebonyi State.

The Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi attends the Assemblies of God Church's Annual Peniel holding at the Church's Evangel Camp in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
All the churches in Nigeria will vote for Peter obi, nobody fight the church and goes free, especially catholic church we are like sand where will you start counting, this election is better Christians and Muslim, we are ready for them .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by hardbody: 5:07am On Jul 13, 2022
daygee12:
He needs to start visiting the Mosque too

Make una for kill am? The girl wey una kill no even go near mosque. Barbarians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by duality(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've always stated that the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.

They should get their PVC, vote and ensure there's no rigging. If not, well you know.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by buzikid49515: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2022
juman:
Hope the Assemblies of God Church leadership have now settled their rift.
Leadership tussle is weakness of the church. Even in some other countries.
Shut up old fool
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2022
benuejosh:
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Peter Obi will be the same as Ortom. Cutting cost doesn't me good governance.

Show me pictorial evidences that Obi transformed Anambra.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023
from your comment it shows you’re a very gullible person, don’t just assume but do your research and findings. Peter Obi is the governor that took Anambra out of the slum, Anambra was performing below par in education and Peter took them to number one in Nigeria, their state university ansu had no developed campus but Peter built and develop the university, Anambra couldn’t boast of good roads before Peter Obi but he came in and opened many road links, even health sector, human development, saved money for them which was used to build the current seaport in the state, I can’t finish listing his work. And let me tell you, you can’t compare Lagos state and Anambra in terms of fund they got. Lagos is way richer because it house the only international sea port in Nigeria which is why it’s attracting foreigners and other Nigerians to the state.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2022
otipoju:

IGR is a very fancy word for taxes . Lagos business and residents are the most heavily taxed
help me tell that man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by DWJOBScom(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2022
benuejosh:
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023

Have you been to Benue state
Don't give kudos to BAT over Lagos as its already a mega city even before BAT.
Let him try ruling Ogun State without fed money and I will call him brilliant
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by DWJOBScom(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
help me tell that man.

Don't mind their tales
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Traplord09: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2022
mujibson:
If APC like make them use Muslim-Ogbanje or Christian-Babalawo ticket. One thing that is sure is, me and my family will continue to stand on Tinubu's mandate gidigba!

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Igboslayer: 5:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Emola12:
A go still ask dis question why Peter OBIDIENT like black clothes
Obituary people no go use dia brain. He’s dead on arrival. A catholic bigot…Person that destroyed mosque in Anambra state and put the state under catholic control.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by TinubuAdvocate1: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2022
DWJOBScom:

Don't mind their tales
I swear they’re the main Liers they accused Peter Obi of.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by tunderay(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
No but I am sure of your own. You don't have sense.
ok, no problem ,I know insult is your stock in trade , so I leave you to your own.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Igboslayer: 5:52am On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
from your comment it shows you’re a very gullible person, don’t just assume but do your research and findings. Peter Obi is the governor that took Anambra out of the slum, Anambra was performing below par in education and Peter took them to number one in Nigeria, their state university ansu had no developed campus but Peter built and develop the university, Anambra couldn’t boast of good roads before Peter Obi but he came in and opened many road links, even health sector, human development, saved money for them which was used to build the current seaport in the state, I can’t finish listing his work. And let me tell you, you can’t compare Lagos state and Anambra in terms of fund they got. Lagos is way richer because it house the only international sea port in Nigeria which is why it’s attracting foreigners and other Nigerians to the state.
All these are not substantive enough. Which position where there in education before he came… all these are half truth. OBI was owing staffs salaries before he left, he was impeached for performance issues before he bought judgement through the back doors, …Contrary to what he claims, OBI actually left the state in debt when left. He didn’t leave any legacy behind in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by RPG2020(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

If you don't vote Tinubu you will die before your time. ... Thwart making stupid comment like others cannot.

You are a bat � witch
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IzzyAgu: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
After a radio program in Enugu state, straight to Ebonyi State.

The Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi attends the Assemblies of God Church's Annual Peniel holding at the Church's Evangel Camp in Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
I would have attended this Peniel camp but at a time, i got so rich, God's will next year.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by daygee12: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2022
hardbody:

Make una for kill am? The girl wey una kill no even go near mosque. Barbarians
But Tinubu wey una dey shout say he pick Muslim VP visit church for Owoh.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ubimagos: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Election is taking place in Osun state on Saturday, political parties and their representatives are busy campaigning for the next governor of the state and your presence at the Ebonyi state assemblies of God church is now a milestone in your quest to become a president of a circular state like Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ZeroChil: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !
See how you successfully sampled your stupidity to all and sundry. You are judiciously magnanimous in foolery.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by rickyrex(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Diffdeef:
I'm in Ebonyi currently and i didn't even get to know about this.
just like christ, his coming will never be announced. Your preparation towards a good nigeria is your PVC. BE READY WITH IT
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by dominique(f): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2022
otipoju:

IGR is a very fancy word for taxes . Lagos business and residents are the most heavily taxed

You want a working country you yet you don't want to be taxed. How do you think all of the developed countries get revenue to run their country? Through taxes! Despite the taxing by Lagos state government, more companies are springing out on a daily basis. Can you say same about other states?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Ghester: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
This is for ur next for years
For the future of ur children
So be realistic
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by israelp(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2022
benuejosh:

#BAT2023
no matter how u try hard .... Nigerians are wiser now..... Obi-dient for life
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by pleasureosondu(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Digmygold:

But why is Obi avoiding the North and Suth West? Is it that he knows he can never get them over to his side or because fear dey catch am?
it's not yet time for campaign but he will be there, especially if he's invited by the Church.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Jking20(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:
APC Is A Dead Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC

And who is talking about APC here? And if you're interested in me not to vote for APC, better bring up a satisfying reason rather than propaganda to convince me. Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Jking20(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Benblaq:
I wish you find yourself.

What does that suppose to mean, must you prove always that IPOB is up to no good??
I can see why they say a fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. I think you need Christ more than anyone if you must succed in this life, do that before it's too late.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Benblaq(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

What does that suppose to mean, must you prove always that IPOB is up to no good??
I can see why they say a fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. I think you need Christ more than anyone if you must succed in this life, do that before it's too late.
Unam ikot mkpo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by TinubuAdvocate1: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
All these are not substantive enough. Which position where there in education before he came… all these are half truth. OBI was owing staffs salaries before he left, he was impeached for performance issues before he bought judgement through the back doors, …Contrary to what he claims, OBI actually left the state in debt when left. He didn’t leave any legacy behind in Anambra state.
I can see that you’ve decided to be ignorant on purpose and choice, the greatest beneficiaries of any government is it’s people. Please you’ll do yourself a Favour to visit Anambra and interview indigenes of the state and see their responses about Peter Obi’s governance. After you’re done then we can talk.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2022
benuejosh:

#BAT2023
Generate IGR through extortion of people...agboroism aka owomida urchins.
Today, Orile to CMS...common CMS was #500.Nonsense!!...Keep supporting Nonsense!!!!.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.