Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria (10560 Views)

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Adebayo Adewole: Nigerians Must Trust God To Use Ordinary People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Religion matters in this our country now.
Because things are being done in religious line.
Because if not you won't tell me that tinubu would choose a Muslim Muslim ticket knowing full well that Nigeria have had so many religious crisis.
We won't let that happen.
A well known drug baron with a questionable character can not rule us.
He has so many similarities with Bihari the failure.
So as a true yoruba Christians I and my household are obedient

Jonathan was a Christian and yaradua was a muslim
Osinbanjo is a pastor and buhari is a muslim.
Yet, that did not stop improve Nigeria in any way.
So what's the big deal?
Even if we have Christian Christian ticket. Naija will still be the same.
Re: Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria by Wwwq: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
How
Re: Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria by BigSam13: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
He's comparing developed country with Nigeria, don't mind he's a US based
Re: Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria by Carlosdd: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Newton2024:
APC Is An Islamic Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs. Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC

Let me be honest with you I will vote APC because I believe the party candidate is the best among the aspirants as of now
Re: Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazesam:
Is not but let me remind you.

1: Nigeria as a state is divided into two strong equal Halves. (Christians and Muslims)

2: it is divided into strong two regions, both north and south.

Now, both religion lives on both regions. If you want a balance, you must shuffle your cards for a balance Nigerian game.

If I was playing whot with you and I pick all the king's and the buy two, will you still be interested in playing the game with me?

Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket... Say no to northern presidency come 2023.

Vote Peter Obi as we all shall not labour in vain
Amen.
I say Amen to this and may God bless you and keep enlightening you all....
Someone dug a thread from you out but well,that's the past
Re: Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2022
aljpimp:

Seriously, I keep wondering why it’s most common in Nigeria to mix religion and politics.. with both religion and ethnic sentiments, even the best brain will not function efficiently.
grin grin grin
Yes in today's Nigeria where constitution empowers few persons to loot @ will because they are "govt people", there have to be inclusivity.

In a place like America where the norms and tenets of the democratic process is observed, practiced nearly to the letter using strong institutions instead of strong individuals, this your notion can work and has successfully thrived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Abbas To Meet Foreign Affairs Minister Over Absence Of Nigeria's Mission In Iraq / Sa’id Alkali: Lagos Red Line Rail Will Boost Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.