Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. (46743 Views)

My Landlord Is Endangering The Health Of Everyone In The Compound. / What Is Happening To My Decking? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Op starve them more of your attention.. Guys that Ignore women.. That stuff Intimidates them....

As for me I have I dont notice you attitude.. I dont also care whether you exist.. That stuff dey pain them ehh.. Anything wey go pepper dem na em ah dey do..
What you said is very true... Guys that ignore women often intimidate women.
I purposely choose to ignore women not just in my compound but my street as a whole, this has caused all of them to be intimidated by me (I always noticed a certain level of cautiousness whenever they're around me than whenever they are with any of my male neighbors).

As for OP, follow the instructions you've been given.
-Ignore any girl that ignored you.
- if you wanna date, make sure you date a girl that lives far away.
-keep any conversation you do it them as minimal as possible.

Finally Respect yourself for as the saying goes "Respect is reciprocal".

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Munzy14(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.
Clowns don't make the goto boy friend for a mature lady..

Most of these skit makers and stand up comedians are different in real life...Some no dey smile anyhow in reality..

Their is something unserious about a man being a clown...It is highly repulsive for some ladies even if you have a comfortable life..

Again, one can be a clown for the money, and one can be a clown and use it as advantage to be touching the ladies who come closer anyhow..It is very very disgusting... lipsrsealed

In whatever you do as a man, Respect your self and have self control around women..Even if she is your romantic interest..Their is something attractive in a man who acts like he doesnt care.

Well, your new life is fake one due to past insults from women, that is why it is hard for you to maintain it..Just return to the clown sef, but respect boundaries..You don't touch a lady anyhow even in private if she isn't yours and not cool with that.

Read body language of women more...They communicate more through that means.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Nonam:

Since you are starving them of your attention, be ready to receive constant gossip.

And make him dey wear better shoes and clothes o or else the gossip fit turn to public gest wey fit in turn make the compound tire am...(what am I even saying self)

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by phemmyfour: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Orisirisi
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by merits(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022

Please how do l handle this issue.[/quote]
We
are
More
concern
About
Election
Not
All
This
F
Again.
Next
Please.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by gimakon2(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Salutation is not love, same time , salutation is not yardstick to lowering yourself for people. There is nothing wrong in saying good morning to people and at the same time being on your own. Just go to work, come back, stay in your house. If you get plenty money, buy Xbox buy generator put for house. if you no too get, buy MTN Lumos, keep for house day make sure say something always keeps you very busy.

If you keep your head and heart on what people say, you would make serious mistakes. other than that, just allow them talk and work for better lives etc.

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Kellie069(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
On front page? Y’all are crazy on this forum!! What sort of senseless post is this?
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by bigcee(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2022
You're obviously not mature undecided

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by RPG2020(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Op make we dey tell each other truth

You be wan touch her breast milk na make she be wan give you hot slap

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2022
merits:
quote author=victooman post=114706602]So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

We
are
More
concern
About
Election
Not
All
This
F
Again.
Next
Please.

When big brother show start now na people like you go forget say election dey near

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Stephengee4all(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Just carry better girls wey fine pass them and be coming to your house steady, make sure the girls wey you de carry fine and get class pass them, with this, them go mellow and realize say you be Spec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Franzinni: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:

devil.... advice .. knack den akpako!
Angel advice .... ignore them and face your front... it's better to be mysterious that to be common. Women looooove puzzles. Easy is not how they like to play they want to always fix things to thier taste regardless of the things taste ...I am going off tangent here so I will stop. Nor beat any woman o... e better make you beat her papa as man to man since if you damage him face, nah two fighting but if you touch her ..den fit bring the matter come hague

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Benediction777: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2022
GBSMUSOLUTELY!!!...YOU'VE SAID IT ALL!

mystery22:
Face me I face you compound is filled with disrespectful and razz girls so don't expect much respect,rather hustle harder to leave that kind of compound

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by finishmatter: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
God forbid bro,, the previous compound taught me a lot of lessons,, this ones are just pushing me to see my limit and they will definitely get it,, is like women feel insulted when been ignored,is annoying bro

Definitely bro.

Dont give any woman attention. They are devils.

One other thing guy, you need bar.

If you have enough bar, spend it in their faces ( but dont give them) and then import babes to your crip. Guy, them go one die.

Infact them go flock around you. So you can use that opportunity to use and dump them.

Bitches they are.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Zeus039(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
God forbid bro,, the previous compound taught me a lot of lessons,, this ones are just pushing me to see my limit and they will definitely get it,, is like women feel insulted when been ignored,is annoying bro

Women love to draw emotions from men. Though, they might not admit it, women exhibit this character either knowingly or unknowingly. If they cross your boundaries, clearly tell them that you don't like it and will not tolerate it. If they fail to adhere, just ignore them, they will get tired

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by coputa(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.
Never do,the strongest humans on earth are those that hold themselves in times of provocation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by franksam2009: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Na small pikin dey worry you seriously
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Stephengee4all(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Secondly, na poverty de do you, just pack go to self contained or one bedroom flat and know peace.

Just step up bro

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by lordswill03: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2022
So technically you left your previous compound be ause you tried to touch a 20yrs old girl?? She prolly wouldn't have threatened to slap you if you weren't trying to "clown" on her.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Reality3080: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
u are not handling things well probably based on your former experience

I don’t talk much in my compound cos I am not around most times,I leave before 7am n enter after 8pm

I still talk when need be with my neighbors,I respect boundaries but we are cool

I don’t form unnecessary famzing,as per d guys na only football discussion join us once in a while n I don’t like entering peoples block so u can’t enter mine too but we are all cool

Greet them always,relate with them only when need be or issues join u together like light or water bills

Don’t go knocking their door cos u re bored

Make yourself your best friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Iamolukorede(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Fool, nobody cares and besides get a better apartment not face me I slap you ..

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Emeka71(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
first thing in this life ,if me and you have no business together ,u have no right to disrespect me be you senior or junior , check yourself well nobody will disrespect person they Don't know, maybe you are still exhibiting clownish behavior ,if you aren't ,then ignore them do your thing highest na side talk as far they ain't saying it go your face
Good point.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Georgejeez: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Find the most beautiful one among all of them , deceive her , date her and fvck her hardcore in your room when they are outside conducting their gossip session so that they can hear her screams and moans very well as you bang her sideways doggy while choking her .

From that day , all of them go de give you maximum respect de call you Odogwu

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Harpyeagle(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o..
Bro, from what u said here. The girl threatened to slap u only if u touched her (might i add inappropriately). The fact that u gist alot and crack funny jokes to em doesn't really give u right to touch the lady. If a lady doesnt want u to touch her.. Just know that It's her body, as painful as it is just accept that fact and move on.
Like i have sisters myself and i wouldn't take it if a guy (she doesn't like) feels entitled touch her just because they jist alot/or makes her laugh.
What you are doing now in ur current compound is wise/mature tho.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Obaman12: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
l swear bro,,in my previous compound their guys dey come knack them even for the compound,, when they finish go,na me go come be sabinus or apkororo wey go come dey entertain them,, l dont want to live that kind of life again,l am more mature and wiser now,,is just that this ones in my presentcompound are trying to get at my nerves for starving them of my attention.

Guy, stay off as much as you can. I bet with the way they act towards you now they may even be worst than your former compound people. Keep your distance at all time, that's how you'll stay respected in that compound.

The proprietress of a school I once worked with told me (as a new teacher) that I should learn to keep my distance with parents at her sch. That anything been other teachers tell them, that they do come back to her to tell same. Na so I wise up ooh, ontop school wey I never even know anybody. And it happened, my mom also used to preach same to me, cause each time I mingle with people, I end up been insulted or been treated unfairly, and me I hate that like mad. That's how I learnt staying on myself. If I want to catch cruise, I do that outside, with friends not close by. Or most times, I just go outside to have fun, like I prefer it outside than doing with my compound guys...and they respect me for that, including all the girls. Tho they gossip about me sha but who cares?

However, I greet and hail them whenever we meet. I call them names like, chief, chairman, boss, MoG etc and go my way. The ladies greet me before I even say good morning. Sometimes, I engage them briefly as well as I often see them being tensioned whenever they see me.

Inclusion guy, I'd say that you should be a bit soft on them by greeting. That won't lead you been disrespected again, but always ensure you don't get too closer to them. Always ensure that there's a distance between you and them. Wishing u all the best

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Good advise. He has time for drama, when he could be doing something useful for his future, those are just distractions, he should also use them to play the time cheesy cheesy.

When i was in face me i face you, i hardly come out to talk to anyone, and i maintained a form of mystery. grin grin

But whenever i walk out, i made sure to be nice to everyone, and greet all, and i did not keep memory of anyone, i did not want any personal things. Very simple, no complications.

mystery22:
Face me I face you compound is filled with disrespectful and razz girls so don't expect much respect,rather hustle harder to leave that kind of compound

5 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by ManishSmith(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Greet them and create boundaries, select few reasonable ones and interact with them, they should only see your teeth once in a year.

You interacting with them don't mean you should start cracking jokes and making a fool out of yourself, once in a while you can have meaningful conversation with them, it mustn't be particularly only the female folks relate more with the males

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Atllanta: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2022
mine is not face me I slap you compound mine is a non fenced building I can relate o I just laugh at them & they free meeeeee

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Richarlison640(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2022
My guy focuse on yourelf hustle and make more money forget about those jobless people dia they only want you to open up so that them go say na form him been they form all this while from their see finish part 2 go start

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Watinhapen(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2022
It seems you’re leaving in a face me I slap you compound. In such compound, you will see different things that will get you upset. People in face me I slap you compound feel that everyone is in the same level so no respect for each other. Look for money and rent a self contain where you have your private bathroom and toilet. You won’t experience all these nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Midas01: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2022
So what is paining you is that their boyfriends are knacking them while they are not interet in you ?
victooman:
l swear bro,,in my previous compound their guys dey come knack them even for the compound,, when they finish go,na me go come be sabinus or apkororo wey go come dey entertain them,, l dont want to live that kind of life again,l am more mature and wiser now,,is just that this ones in my presentcompound are trying to get at my nerves for starving them of my attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja / Nigeria’s First Storey Building Records 13,609 Visitors In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.