Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. (46748 Views)

My Landlord Is Endangering The Health Of Everyone In The Compound. / What Is Happening To My Decking? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Dorakay93(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
guy must l relate with them? how old are they that they can't sense when a person want be himself? l dont want to relate is it by force? do you go about infuriating people that dont want to relate with you like they are doing?
Baba u don vex?? grin
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by hyride: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income

Hyride - Apps on Google Play
play.google.com • 1 min read
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Wwwq: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oh
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by deavicky(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.
why would u even touch the girl? U get luck she warned instead of straight slap.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
So the previous compound l lived in, l was literally the clown of the house, I try to make every one happy especially the females. l was jovial, friendly and accomodating. I realized that the attitude wasn't in any way paying me. l was disrespected and it looked as if most of the girls were just using me to pass time and nothing more.

The one that broke the camel's back was when a girl barely 20yrs in my compound threatened to give me a hot slap if l ever touch her, this is a person we do play and gist a lot o. Since that day l borrowed sense.

Now l am in a new compound. Unfortunately the house has a lot of female occupants, with guys, but based on my past experience l no just send the girls and l am already in a serious relationship so even their friendship doesn't trick me. l no just want compound wahala...

So now the way those girls look at me and try to get in between my nerves is something else, all guys play and relate with them so why me? The hostility is getting out of hand and l dont want to slap sense into any girl head.

Please how do l handle this issue.
You have already swallowed the redpill and learned the hard way, with this attitude you will bang alot of pussy, that's what we telling good boys and nice guys ass hole Bleep pussy wela while good boys leftover
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by dragunov: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
Thank you bro,, in all honesty l am not romantically interested in any of them, l have a shop, l go out in the morning and comes back in the night except on Sundays so l wont even have the luxury for Idle talks,,the constant effort to aggrieved me any time they sees me at home is becoming something else,,

Na ya attention they want. The more you bone, the more they get crazy. If you want to kukumba finish them, bring your girlfriend home at weekend and flaunt her. But make sure you do not bow to their pressure no matter how constant. Don't get sucked into any verbal confrontation with any of them because they will set you up for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
deavicky:
why would u even touch the girl? U get luck she warned instead of straight slap.
are u blaming me for something that happened years back or you are focus on the present topic,, why is it that some of you just like typing out of point,, so she can touch me and l wont touch her? did you even read were l emphasize we do play and talk a lot,, that means atimes she hit my back and jump on my body,, even before l sight her so what is wrong if l touch her? sorry to say this you are a daft,,
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
dragunov:

Na ya attention they want. The more you bone, the more they get crazy. If you want to kukumba finish them, bring your girlfriend home at weekend and flaunt her. But make sure you do not bow to their pressure no matter how constant. Don't get sucked into any verbal confrontation with any of them because they will set you up for that.
my girlfriend comes regularly bro,, am sure they sees her all the time,, the idea that l am the only guy who don't simp around them maybe the cause of their anger,,

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin
BluntCrazeMan:
Dem go soon call you GAY sef..
l swear bro grin >: grin
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by DruLamar10(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Women love fools grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
l swear bro,,in my previous compound their guys dey come knack them even for the compound,, when they finish go,na me go come be sabinus or apkororo wey go come dey entertain them,, l dont want to live that kind of life again,l am more mature and wiser now,,is just that this ones in my presentcompound are trying to get at my nerves for starving them of my attention.
grin grin
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Jazzman01: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.

Lol, I have experienced this type of shît before, I eventually left the place to rent a self-contained apartment. I never had issues with the guys but the ladies.........it appears as If women are naturally wired to behave like that especially the immature ones. Ignoring them completely usually pains them and they will look for every means to get back at you and force you to talk.

You can charge at one of them whenever they start talking trash again and give them a stern warning. This will aggravate the matter at the first instance but just maintain your cool and walk out of their presence because they're going to dare you to do your worse and you can't fight with a lady. They will get your message and trust me they will never disrespect you again.

Next time you move into a new compound with lots of girls, don't ignore them completely, you can greet/reply them while keeping a straight face and keep all conversations formal with No jokes and they will give you your respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
jclassiq:
Your problem is that you are vascillating between two opposite spectrums. On one hand you want to be the court jester, the compound clown, but still retain respect. On the other hand you want to be the over-serious, mean prick who thinks too highly of himself but still want the people to respect you.

Sorry to disappoint you but you will get no respect in both cases.

I suggest you just be a normal mature and respectable human being and not try to be what you are not. You will be bitter all the days of your life in that compound until you can't take it anymore and pack your things and run away!
stories! the word bitter you use is really quite exaggerating,, you really think l go on with my day to day activities thinking about those girls? a house l leave as early as 8am in the morning and comes back 8pm? read the post well l didn't say ignoring everybody in the compound,, there is one married woman there we relate and greet well,, all the guys there, we greet and relate well, the young spinster in the house whom l am not ready for their dramas were the one l politely ignored, l am not pretending to be whom l am not this is me ,l have grown and learn,, besides this new attitude of mine is bringing a lot of girls to me, even in my business place l dont joke any how

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by jclassiq(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
stories! the word bitter you use is really quite exaggerating,, you really think l go on with my day to day activities thinking about those girls? a house l leave as early as 8am in the morning and comes back 8pm? read the post well l didn't say ignoring everybody in the compound,, there is one married woman there we relate and greet well,, all the guys there, we greet and relate well, the young spinster in the house whom l am not ready for their dramas were the one l politely ignored, l am not pretending to be whom l am not this is me ,l have grown and learn,, besides this new attitude of mine is bringing a lot of girls to me, even in my business place l dont joke any how

All the best man
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jazzman01:

Lol, I have experienced this type of shît before, I eventually left the place to rent a self-contained apartment. I never had issues with the guys but the ladies.........it appears as If women are naturally wired to behave like that especially the immature ones. Ignoring them completely usually pains them and they will look for every means to get back at you and force you to talk.

You can charge at one of them whenever they start talking trash again and give them a stern warning. This will aggravate the matter at the first instance but just maintain your cool and walk out of their presence because they're going to dare you to do your worse and you can't fight with a lady. They will get your message and trust me they will never disrespect you again.

Next time you move into a new compound with lots of girls, don't ignore them completely, you can greet/reply them while keeping a straight face. And keep all conversations formal with No jokes and they will give you your respect.

Thanks bro, l have never ignored any of their greetings,, l am not having anything against them,but the gisting part is what l dont want to start, if u start gisting with them the day u want to be serious and focus they will you as forming,, besides l am in a serious relationship,l dont want to give my gir any form of doubt by been too close to any female neighbor,she have respected me in that aspect and l should also do the same.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
While you were there playing with them one naughty guy de f*** them one by one. Na him them go fear and respect. Fear that gender ooooo.
Haha
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Excel70: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
Thank you bro,, in all honesty l am not romantically interested in any of them, l have a shop, l go out in the morning and comes back in the night except on Sundays so l wont even have the luxury for Idle talks,,the constant effort to aggrieved me any time they sees me at home is becoming something else,,
Guy let me give you this golden advice. Never show that what they are doing is getting to you. Always smile and laugh on your own. /Not with them / It will pain them a lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Some girls/women, will want a yard as soon as you give them an inch. That was how one smally (a 16 year old) started disrespecting me in my work place because I managed to lower myself and play with her. This same girl told people I'm always serious and don't play with people prior. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Like many people suggested already, just greet them and pass, keep conversations minimal. God helping you, you'll get enough money and move out.

I still stay with my parents but I don't pray to stay in a face me I face you house. I'm a certified loner and humans especially females can be very dramatic.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by dragunov: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
my girlfriend comes regularly bro,, am sure they sees her all the time,, the idea that l am the only guy who don't simp around them maybe the cause of their anger,,

Yeah, maybe.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by deavicky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
are u blaming me for something that happened years back or you are focus on the present topic,, why is it that some of you just like typing out of point,, so she can touch me and l wont touch her? did you even read were l emphasize we do play and talk a lot,, that means atimes she hit my back and jump on my body,, even before l sight her so what is wrong if l touch her? sorry to say this you are a daft,,
u don't emphasise on the past yet u brought it tour topic. Both of u talk and play with ur mouth not ur hand. You must have touched her inappropriately that's why you were warned. Just because she is ur playmate doesn't warrant u touching her. She for slap u as I said before.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
deavicky:
u don't emphasise on the past yet u brought it tour topic. Both of u talk and play with ur mouth not ur hand. You must have touched her inappropriately that's why you were warned. Just because she is ur playmate doesn't warrant u touching her. She for slap u as I said before.
you are a fool l swear,thank u for ur advice, you can skip my thread.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by peterincredible: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's quite funny the tin is women feed on men's attention they needs it whether they accept it or not I think u are doing a good job instead channel the energy to build good relationship with your male neighbors and just keep the female on good morning tins

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by khreus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
l swear bro,,in my previous compound their guys dey come knack them even for the compound,, when they finish go,na me go come be sabinus or apkororo wey go come dey entertain them,, l dont want to live that kind of life again,l am more mature and wiser now,,is just that this ones in my presentcompound are trying to get at my nerves for starving them of my attention.
you too give a damn Bleep about those things which is unhealthy to even yourself. I'm sure you've been asking them out which warrant the disrespects they dishing out on you. STAY YOUR LANE n STOP PLAYING HOME GAMES(its bloody).
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by deavicky(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
you are a fool l swear,thank u for ur advice, you can skip my thread.
the truth is always bitter. You low life.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by BENEAMATA: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP , buy the cd titled " ise ile " by Ayinla omowura and blast it just loud enough for those little pinchers to hear most times you're in , especially if most of them don't understand yoruba and they had to get someone to translate the lyrics of the song after like two months continuous play grin ! .Or , you can just put " murder she wrote " by chaka demus / pliers on nonstop play on your cd player cheesy .

Mister , courtesy is being nice enough without turning into a resident jester . Will "good morning , good evening , welcome or how una dey oh " as you go in and come out without an air of superiority hurt your reputation ? Just relate better , but avoid banters and you'll be okay . Remember ,you're the new guy .

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by BENEAMATA: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
peterincredible:
It's quite funny the tin is women feed on men's attention they needs it whether they accept it or not I think u are doing a good job instead channel the energy to build good relationship with your male neighbors and just keep the female on good morning tins

Put simply

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Iyeeshaar(f): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Are you an entrepreneur?

If yes then you should read this
The Next Titan Nigeria is back for Season 9 with N20M Grand Prize, and N5M for Runners-up,how amazing is that?

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!

Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by Bishopwizzy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
na so e dey start bro,, that was how l started in the first compound,,,,let them just be on their own and let me be,, the other day l was at the bathroom and within 5 minutes of been in the bathroom one of the girls came and start blabbing how the person in the bathroom is wasting her time,, saying all manners of rubbish outside to purposely irritate me,,l just came out and hold my peace ,,l didn't reply to the barking dog,,but honestly one day l am afraid they will push me to the wall.

You have taken this to a different level which isn't good. They are your neighbors and you need to live in peace with them. Greet them, put a smile and draw limits too.
You may need them and then you will realize you were wrong. Make amends now and place your limits to avoid a reoccurnce in the previous compound
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
khreus:

you too give a damn Bleep about those things which is unhealthy to even yourself. I'm sure you've been asking them out which warrant the disrespects they dishing out on you. STAY YOUR LANE n STOP PLAYING HOME GAMES(its bloody).
That l have done a long time ago can this ones stop getting on my nerves for choosing to stay by myself.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by cejaypriesty(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Nope!

I will be praying for you.
grin grin
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by victooman: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
RPG2020:
Op make we dey tell each other truth

You be wan touch her breast milk na make she be wan give you hot slap
this is not true please,l wasn't touching her sexually, l just held her hands before she told me dat,,she must have been on her mood swings,, she even try to apologise after that but l was done,, it was the leverage l gave her that prompted such words.
Re: See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. by RPG2020(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
victooman:
this is not true please,l wasn't touching her sexually, l just held her hands before she told me dat,,she must have been on her mood swings,, she even try to apologise after that but l was done,, it was the leverage l gave her that prompted such words.

Okay � stay out of trouble bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja / Nigeria’s First Storey Building Records 13,609 Visitors In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.