Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,445 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor (31233 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Bar1941(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Peter Obi was a completely failure

Mazi Simon Ekpa

According to Simon Ekpa, if their is no election in Biafuro land then I wonder if Obi will get up to 50 thousand votes in the whole of Nigeria, because most of his votes are expected from the 5% dotians.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Kingcalls: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Royalty83:
Obi did nothing as governor. Man looted the state blind and move proceeds to tax haven like PANDORA.. Plus there was massive extra-judicial killings and purging of the state civil service when he sacked all non anambras ibos.. Obi was a failure as governor that is why Soludo has alot on his table today

Tinubu did nothing for lagos and is still looting lagos ... been looting lavos for 23yrs now and still counting... no governor has come close to that record
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by hyride: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Book a ride today on Hyride app right from the comfort of your home.
Download and Install on Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezeeRider.rider.elite

With Hyride, you
- Eliminate fraudulent ride
- Connect 24/7
- Online Chat
- Real-Time Tracking
- Extra Income
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Cubalabloo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Shettima Tried Very Well in Bornu State
He Reorganized And Restructured Boko Haram , He Ignored Intelligence Warning Before Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped .
He also Lodged a Wanted High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist in Bornu Government Louge , Kabiru Sokoto
The list is endless.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Nword223: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

Typical Nigerian

Well answering your

No, I haven’t been to borno

Leave the useless guy, very daft.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by kozmokaz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nword223:

Leave the useless guy, very daft.

Him matter tire me
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by RexTramadol1: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
I told Obi supporters to tell me his achievements on twitter

I swear down, they were shifting goalposts

Dude has no pictorial records on straws to grasp on

They accuse others of the same tribalism they are dishing out, calling theirs competence.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Diligence: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu's legacies in Lagos State: debts, debts, agbero, touts,

Listen to Babatunde Badamosi...Also listen to Bucknor...her dep-guv...

Tinubu is so selfish, greedy, and insensitive to national interest...

Anyways, he said:. "...I don't believe in one Nigeria..."
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Nword223: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

Him matter tire me

The animal have no job,frustrated by Igboman prowess.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Verysmart101: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Terrorist how? If Shettima should be held accountable for Boko Haram issue then Obi should also be held responsible for the SARS Akwuzu led by James Nwafor terror

Sars awkuzu and bokoharam which is more dealer? Idiot nicompoot fool that's wat u are
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by CaptainFM1: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Terrorist how? If Shettima should be held accountable for Boko Haram issue then Obi should also be held responsible for the SARS Akwuzu led by James Nwafor terror

Are you still hearing about "SARS" and their uprising? But Boko Haram terrorist still ravaging the country right?

Sometimes we just need to think like a proper human being with a functioning brain.

End SARS movement was widely and globally acknowledged as Peaceful Protest until government agencies highjacked it.

Boko Haram on the other hand remains a terrorist organisation.

I don't know how you should even compare the two.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SHINJA: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
PrinceGallant:

Even though you are nuisance, you deserve to be tutored. Note, we worship our God by 'slamming' head for ground, is that clear? How do you glorify your own?

Shut up abdul
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by maasoap(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
blackboy:
Wrong comparison. Father of Boko ravaged Borno versus Father of a new and better Anambra.

See your new and better Anambra below grin grin grin

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Saintinoo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Ademola47 post=114723709]Head-to-head, Obi might perform slightly better than Shettima.

It was during Shettima time that the infamous terrorist group, Boko Haram gained ground.

Obi, on his side, aided the Awkuzu SARS headed by CSP Nwafor that killed hundreds of people. So in terms of security, they both flopped.

Economically, Obi seems to outshine Shettima. To talk education and infrastructure, Shettima is ahead.

For me, they will share percentage as 52 48 (with 52 in favour of Obi).

But in all fairness, it isn't okay to be comparing a vice presidential candidate to a presidential candidate. Obi should be compared with Tinubu.

[/quot

Yoruba folks are very funny, No southwest Governor can compare with Obi in education, not to talk about Borno.

Have you been to Borno? what do Shittima do in Borno, man was an absolute failure, his only achievement was bringing Zulum into power, don't mind arguing this if you have never been to Borno.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SU50: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Shettima inherited a completely terrorised state and as such couldn't do much in infrastructure. Only after 2016 Maiduguri could have sense of reason and serenity to think of rebuilding the state...

Oga, shettima did infrastructure self.

Won bill and Melinda gates award for best governor in healthcare, can't recall the year though. Won Vanguard newspaper (or is it leadership, can't recall) governor of the year ahead of elrufa'i and wike.

So in spite of the terrorism in borno then, kashim tried.

From various state of the art hospitals with their respective staff quarters,

to standard schools (he even provided school buses for public schools in borno and bicycles to children to raise and encourage kids to go back to school considering the destructive effect of the insurgency),

sponsored Borno indigenes to study medicine and related courses abroad,

to building houses and resettling villages,

not forgetting the support given to the military in terms of hardware and allowances,

drafting and supporting CJTF not to talk of his massive investment in mechanised agriculture.

All of these while managing a heart wrenching humanitarian crisis that saw over 3 million people displaced (you want to know how difficult that is, ask Ortom of Benue who can't construct road because of fulani herdsmen).

I used to have one of this magazines about his administration its sad i cant find it.

Its an insult to compare him with someone who's achievements are listed as receiving ambassadors.

Shettima is bound and leaps AHEAD of obi. There are no two ways about it.

Such a pity we don't have Maiduguri people here, you guys would be blown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SU50: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Saintinoo post=114726785][/quote]

Get out of your comfort zone, look for information and fact, not stories.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by maasoap(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
How can a terrorist perform better than a philantropist?

When the person you support has no any basis to support him other than shouting "youth youth youth", this is how you defend him. Lol
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by David160(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
Electioneering time is the best time to compare the candidates contesting most especially for the position of president and vice president

Between Shettima and Obi, who performed better as a governor?

Did boko harem kidnap 200 school girls under obi?

There is your ansa
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by God1stson(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
How can a terrorist perform better than a philantropist?
I just listened to his tape in 2015 when u was ranting about Igbos and how they dorminated North in commerce and all what not. IGBOS ARE BLESSED LOT, WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Bkdson2121: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

So you are not aware that shettima is the Grand patron of terrorism?
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Theman18: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shettima performed better than obi
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Mrsimpleworld: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
PLEASE, SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE THAT INDICT OBI LIKE THESE

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bethel4Life:
OP how can the boko haram governor perform well?

Or wasn't it when he was governor that they kidnapped chibok girls

PS: Wow I can't believe that this trash thread by this retarded op made it to fp shocked

How can u compare Shettima to Obi? Is shettima seeking the presidency?
Why not compare thief Abu to Obi?
Moreover, there are so many wonderful posts in the politics section that should be moved to fp, but they weren't.. just this thread that the op created, immediately was moved to fp.

I now see clearly that nairaland and seun are against Nigeria's progress
. Yesterday I created a thread about the consequences of a Muslim-Muslim/ another Muslim Presidency. Nairaland and seun deleted the post. He has been brought and he is against Nigerian progress. When the seed starts bearings fruits, if he doesn't enjoy it, his family members will. He can hide all the expository threads on this platform but I do know one thing, you get paid somehow for every deed.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by 27Pushing30: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
zeuss:
are you aware that kabiru sokoto a deadly bokoharam personal was captured at the borno state laison office Abuja.

I live in Lagos... there are many liason offices in Lagos too.

I can be there i.e edo state government lodge,... so Oshiomole will be aware abi?

ignorance is what defines this so called "youths"

1 Like

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by 27Pushing30: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
lol

So asking for Amnesty is supporting BH?

Was it not GEJ who began this Amnesty thing? does that mean that Jonathan supported Militancy

Look lets be very smart.

Mrsimpleworld:
PLEASE, SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE THAT INDICT OBI LIKE THESE
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SamuelTaiw0(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Let's stop fooling ourselves, Boko Haram leaders are known already. Its not a thing of hiding. The agenda is to turn this country to an Islam state and God won't let it be. We will vote out bad governance.

BTW if you need a good car, at a good price check this link out;

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4813#114725887
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by stanisbaratheon: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
What a foolish comparison.

On what basis are you comparing a presidential candidate to a vice presidential candidate? What do you aim to achieve with this sloppy comparison?
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by CzarChris(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ademola47:
Head-to-head, Obi might perform slightly better than Shettima.

It was during Shettima time that the infamous terrorist group, Boko Haram gained ground.

Obi, on his side, aided the Awkuzu SARS headed by CSP Nwafor that killed hundreds of people. So in terms of security, they both flopped.

Economically, Obi seems to outshine Shettima. To talk education and infrastructure, Shettima is ahead.

For me, they will share percentage as 52 48 (with 52 in favour of Obi).

But in all fairness, it isn't okay to be comparing a vice presidential candidate to a presidential candidate. Obi should be compared with Tinubu.

Are you people forgetting that Obi left as governor of Anambra State in 2014. Years before the SARS issues especially SARS awkuzu matter came up? Or is this a case of selective amnesia?
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Achilles881: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Have you been to Borno before?

I have been to borno, I followed mararaban mubi then bazza michika Rd passing uba, haskira uba, madagali straight to maiduguri, I have, also been to anambara, it's like comparing Keke napep( maiduguri) and Hummer bus ( onitsha)
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by zeuss: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
27Pushing30:

I live in Lagos... there are many liason offices in Lagos too.

I can be there i.e edo state government lodge,... so Oshiomole will be aware abi?

ignorance is what defines this so called "youths"

U hv nofin 2 say.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by newnigerdelta1: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
You be the biggest fool on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) / Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Total Votes Each Party Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.