Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor (31231 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by ponishah: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

In Obi's kitchen
You didnt disappoint me at all, just like your fellow terrorists
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by kozmokaz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
beardedboy:

Those ipob gunmen killing people in rural areas of Anambra are what? Catholic Bishops?

You see one thing I would advice you to be wary of in life is the media

Each time I read online about UNKNOWN GUN MEN

I hurriedly call home only to be told nothing of such

Most of this killings are done by herdsmen

From uturu to okigwe

To arondizugu

Yes we have elements out there causing havocs
But truth is that the media makes it look as if it's so bad

Truth is that it if all the killing is been done by the ipob , the fed government won't hesitate in leveling that area down or militarilizing those areas!!!

But knowing those are done by external aggressors , they allow it flourish so as to blame it on ipob
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by JaroMan: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please effort should be made to rank equals.
At least, Datti Baba Ahmed is a senator, just like Shetimma.
Compare the two.
Peter Obi should only be compared with Atiku and Tinubu.
Kwankwaso? Kano state president.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Saintinoo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
SU50:

Get out of your comfort zone, look for information and fact, not stories.

Information? Fact?

I stayed 28 years of my life in the Northeast, I know Borno state more than you can imagine, I know about Shettima more than you and his administration. Shettima was ignorantly loved in Borno because of his works against Jonathan government nothing more. He did virtually nothing for Borno state Rather than looting funds donated by International NGOs and US government.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by sholly246: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Te comparison between Tinubu and Peter Obi is a slap on Tinubu as a politician. Peter Obi is not even close to Fashola talkless of TINUBU
Bethel4Life:
OP how can boko haram governor perform well?

Or wasn't when he was governor that they kidnapped chibok girls

PS : Wow I cant believe that this trash thread by this retarded op made it to fp shocked

How can u compare Shettima to Obi? Is shettima seeking for presidency?
Why not compare Tinubu to Obi?
Moreover there are so many wonderful post in the politics section that should be moved to fp, but they weren't.. just this thread that the op created, immediately it was moved to fp.

I now see clearly that nairaland and seun is against Nigerians progress

1 Like

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by beardedboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

You see one thing I would advice you to be wary of in life is the media

Each time I read online about UNKNOWN GUN MEN

I hurriedly call home only to be told nothing of such

Most of this killings are done by herdsmen

From uturu to okigwe

To arondizugu

Yes we have elements out there causing havocs
But truth is that the media makes it look as if it's so bad

Truth is that it if all the killing is been done by the ipob , the fed government won't hesitate in leveling that area down or militarilizing those areas!!!

But knowing those are done by external aggressors , they allow it flourish so as to blame it on ipob

Northerners too say the same thing. Do you believe them?
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Obi is a criminal and Terrorist
Cubalabloo:
How can a terrorist perform better than a philantropist?
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SU50: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Saintinoo:

Information? Fact?

I stayed 28 years of my life in the Northeast, I know Borno state more than you can imagine, I know about Shettima more than you and his administration. Shettima was ignorantly loved in Borno because of his works against Jonathan government nothing more. He did virtually nothing for Borno state Rather than looting funds donated by International NGOs and US government.

Like seriously?

I won't lie that I know borno but I know people who know borno like the lines within their palms, its next door to us. I would like to get your opinion on certain things regarding borno.

But for a fact, borno coming from SAS who's administration's policy was 'let everyone chop' was not loved by borno who's policy was more of 'let's develop borno', he is seen more of a 'dan boko' by the people because he didn't engage in the kind of politics they used to know. Reference the story of the infamous ecomog boys of SAS.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SU50: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
JaroMan:
Please effort should be made to rank equals.
At least, Datti Baba Ahmed is a senator, just like Shetimma.
Compare the two.
Peter Obi should only be compared with Atiku and Tinubu.
Kwankwaso? Kano state president.

It doesn't happen like that. Compare former govs because of the posts they held as CEOs of their states, you can't compare a governor and VP or a governor and a senator, it won't work.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by kozmokaz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
beardedboy:

Northerners too say the same thing. Do you believe them?

See bruh

The politics is so deep

Okay use the end Sars protest for example

We all saw how the fed government hijacked the whole shit
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
SU50:

Oga, shettima did infrastructure self.

Won bill and Melinda gates award for best governor in healthcare, can't recall the year though. Won Vanguard newspaper (or is it leadership, can't recall) governor of the year ahead of elrufa'i and wike.

So in spite of the terrorism in borno then, kashim tried.

From various state of the art hospitals with their respective staff quarters,

to standard schools (he even provided school buses for public schools in borno and bicycles to children to raise and encourage kids to go back to school considering the destructive effect of the insurgency),

sponsored Borno indigenes to study medicine and related courses abroad,

to building houses and resettling villages,

not forgetting the support given to the military in terms of hardware and allowances,

drafting and supporting CJTF not to talk of his massive investment in mechanised agriculture.

All of these while managing a heart wrenching humanitarian crisis that saw over 3 million people displaced (you want to know how difficult that is, ask Ortom of Benue who can't construct road because of fulani herdsmen).

I used to have one of this magazines about his administration its sad i cant find it.

Its an insult to compare him with someone who's achievements are listed as receiving ambassadors.

Shettima is bound and leaps AHEAD of obi. There are no two ways about it.

Such a pity we don't have Maiduguri people here, you guys would be blown.
I want to believe most northern governors perform much better than southern governors.

I hear road infrastructure and others are much quality in the northern states than south.

Imagine a state like Delta and Bayelsa with all the oil money they receive, yet very poor infrastructure

I rate the Northern governors better.

1 Like

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
SHINJA:
E be like say too much head slamming for ground dey mk some yoruba Muslims head dey skip..

LOL.... Religious and Tribal insult all together
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by fredoooooo: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Terrorist how? If Shettima should be held accountable for Boko Haram issue then Obi should also be held responsible for the SARS Akwuzu led by James Nwafor terror
Let them continue to live in delusion..
Ask them a simple question tantrums is all they will be throwing around...
I've been asking what are obis achievements as a governor. They start telling stories and throwing tantrums
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by mentored: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you do not know that nairaland has already been settled by Tinubu gang

You are a joker
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Bentizil: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2022
nedekid:
What an absurd comparison.
One left his state practically collapsed and a hotbed of terrorism. A den of bandits.
The other managed his state from red line to past green and in credit. Such that his successor had so much financing, enough to build an airport and other infrastructure.
How can you compare Obi, a captain of industry to a mere aboki government pikin that only knows how to spend money?
I think we Nigerians are our own enemies. If you had your personal business you took loans to setup, who will you choose between Obi and sheytima to run it?
I put it to you that even Tinubu will choose Obi over his own son to run his business if possible.
Is is because this man feels compelled to help the suffering masses of this country? If Nigeria has to pay to hire a CEO, don't you know we will pay a man of obi's caliber in millions of dollars?
You're stupid for insulting the masses of this country just because of Obi...
Fool!
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SU50: 5:22am On Jul 15, 2022
pineed:

I want to believe most northern governors perform much better than southern governors.

I hear road infrastructure and others are much quality in the northern states than south.

Imagine a state like Delta and Bayelsa with all the oil money they receive, yet very poor infrastructure

I rate the Northern governors better.

That may be applicable too.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by ALFERED007: 5:40am On Jul 15, 2022
[url]=https://intellimindz.com/oracle-training-in-chennai/
oracle training in chennai[/url]
Hey, thanks for posting here i am sharing the most popular trending online certification course that will advance your career. Learn oracle Certifiaction Training and enroll now to get!!
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Goldenkrezi: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Ademola47:
Head-to-head, Obi might perform slightly better than Shettima.

It was during Shettima time that the infamous terrorist group, Boko Haram gained ground.

Obi, on his side, aided the Awkuzu SARS headed by CSP Nwafor that killed hundreds of people. So in terms of security, they both flopped.

Economically, Obi seems to outshine Shettima. To talk education and infrastructure, Shettima is ahead.

For me, they will share percentage as 52 48 (with 52 in favour of Obi).

But in all fairness, it isn't okay to be comparing a vice presidential candidate to a presidential candidate. Obi should be compared with Tinubu.

Shettima is ahead of Obi in Education?

Anambra that was number 1 in Education ahead of Lagos seff under Obi.
This one dey yarn nonsense oooo grin grin
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by ALFERED007: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2022
oracle training
Hey, thanks for posting here i am sharing the most popular trending online certification course that will advance your career. Learn oracle Certifiaction Training and enroll now to get!!
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by barcaboi(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2022
kozmokaz:

Have you even been to anambra before ?

It’s obvious most of those attacking OBI haven’t been to anambra

They are either online arm wing of the APC or just as a result of accumulated hatred towards the Igbo which obi happens to come from

Oga infrastructures can’t be ghost; pics can go a long way
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by nedekid: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Bentizil:

You're stupid for insulting the masses of this country just because of Obi...
Fool!
Where in my post did I insult the masses of the country? Kindly point it out, or is comprehension a scarce resource in your environ?
Anyway if your understanding of my post signifies an insult to you (certainly not the masses), then, misunderstand it as a compliment.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Bethel4Life:
OP how can boko haram governor perform well?

Or wasn't when he was governor that they kidnapped chibok girls

PS : Wow I cant believe that this trash thread by this retarded op made it to fp shocked

How can u compare Shettima to Obi? Is shettima seeking for presidency?
Why not compare Tinubu to Obi?
Moreover there are so many wonderful post in the politics section that should be moved to fp, but they weren't.. just this thread that the op created, immediately it was moved to fp.

I now see clearly that nairaland and seun is against Nigerians progress

It's not Seun. There is this particular mod who is igbophobic. He's the one behind it.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by mbos: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

Terrorist how? If Shettima should be held accountable for Boko Haram issue then Obi should also be held responsible for the SARS Akwuzu led by James Nwafor terror

SARS Nigerian police is not controlled by the governor mind you
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by PoliciaNLand: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=GoodTinubu1 post=114731222][/quote]mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.