Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,948 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Am I Paranoid? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Paranoid? (9598 Views)

My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Paranoid? by uuspace(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2011
Poster,

U have to stand your ground.Women are always testing their man.They appreciate a man who stands his ground.I feel that u have been giving in to your wife for too long,that is why she is behaving the way she is.

She is using the fact that she does not have a job to blackmail u,if she gets one,the story will not change.the silent treatment is a tool i use and works for me a lot.

You should not think of the D word,i believe ur marriage is okay,even i feel ur wife is not a bad woman,she is just being a woman,that is the way they are,it is now ur responsiblity to define the rules

Women also say sorry in other ways like cooking ur best meal,buying u gifts or being extra nice,if ur wife has done any of this,then she has apologised,if not stand ur ground.let her go to the village and come back.

in summary women will always be women u cant change them,but u have to be the man
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2011
Thank you Jenny, I don't understand some women I swear. Sorry, forgive me I love you is the string that holds marriage together. When women are marrying men who beat them blue black and red, men who betray them after standing by them, no be yesterday ma mama in law and this woman came for advice wey her husband carry house wey she build sell off. I wish I could meet your wife and talk with her, when you don't treat a nice thing well you loose it, go ask ma ex, he is everywhere no drinking off and telling people that dey should take him for deliverance. Twice my husband and I have had to let him sleep over cos he comes to our house dead drunk and crying. Sorry is so simple yet so powerful she should say it at the right time, I say sorry even when am right for the sake of peace and cos the bible commands us to submit in all things even when we are right, submit and the man if he is sensible and nice like this poster seems to be will come and reason with you. One time ma husband wanted to do something I disagreed, we argued and I apologised even though I was right, I expected him to do what he wanted to do but some days later I saw that he did what I said, if I had flexed muscles he will ve gone ahead to do what he wants no matter the cost to prove a point. Seriously women who create issues when they is none will end up creating a minster oh. Peopke are advicing this man now to be firm hmmm, he can take it to the extreme oh
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2011
Age has nothing to do with it, people can be rude or nice inspite of age. My ex was older than me yet abused me, my husband is 2 yrs younger than I am yet I respect him as I do my dad, I totally submit to him and in return he loves me like tmr no dey
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2011
debrief08:

Thank you Jenny, I don't understand some women I swear. Sorry, forgive me I love you is the string that holds marriage together. When women are marrying men who beat them blue black and red, men who betray them after standing by them, no be yesterday ma mama in law and this woman came for advice wey her husband carry house wey she build sell off. I wish I could meet your wife and talk with her, when you don't treat a nice thing well you loose it, go ask ma ex, he is everywhere no drinking off and telling people that dey should take him for deliverance. Twice my husband and I have had to let him sleep over cos he comes to our house dead drunk and crying. Sorry is so simple yet so powerful she should say it at the right time, I say sorry even when am right for the sake of peace and cos the bible commands us to submit in all things even when we are right, submit and the man if he is sensible and nice like this poster seems to be will come and reason with you. One time ma husband wanted to do something I disagreed, we argued and I apologised even though I was right, I expected him to do what he wanted to do but some days later I saw that he did what I said, if I had flexed muscles he will ve gone ahead to do what he wants no matter the cost to prove a point. Seriously women who create issues when there is none will end up creating a monster oh.

People are advicing this man now to be firm hmmm, he can take it to the extreme oh

This is the ultimate recipe for a delicious marriage. Unfortunately, many women never get to learn this. Too bad for them and the wimps who have to put up with them.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by geosegun(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2011
claremont:

@OP: I am on the side of your wife on this one, I really don't see the rationale for a wife to continue saying sorry to her husband at the slightest whim. You are supposed to be the flesh of her flesh, what's the hot air over sorry all about?! Me thinks this goes beyond the mere mention/non-mention of the word sorry, I am beginning to think that you are starting to get irritated by the slightest actions of your wife. Did you not notice all these about her before you got married to her?! Please, give her a break, will ya?! She is your wife, not a stranger!

At OP dont listen to this advise ooooo. Some people are women worshiper. If anything go worng later they will be the first to condemn you or probably associate what a mere SORRY will sovle to the devils antics. Before you know it thing get worse for it.

Anyway do not fret yourself much about this. Don't take shit again from her. She needs a little bit of iron hand- A little Bit pls.
Then wait for your own chance and do it to her and Never, Never Apologize. Ok.  You the man. Take your position on issues and stand by it. She is actually suffering from inferiority complex - as per no Jobs-

She has known that word of hers (because i have no job) to be your weakness. That's one thing women do, to know your weak points and capitalize on it (To control you for their own benefit). Don't be surprise she may be enjoying this secretely.

Whenever she says that, don't give in again! Stand by your decision no matter how drastic it is. I BET YOU SHE WILL SOFTEN IN NO TIME. (QUOTE ME ANYWHERE) cool cool cool cool. Cos she will know her magic word is not effective again, until she get holds of another weakness point of yours.

Don't forget remember God in everything you do and make sure your conscience is clear.

ALL THE BEST WISHES
Re: Am I Paranoid? by geosegun(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2011
debrief08:

Thank you Jenny, I don't understand some women I swear. Sorry, forgive me I love you is the string that holds marriage together. When women are marrying men who beat them blue black and red, men who betray them after standing by them, no be yesterday ma mama in law and this woman came for advice wey her husband carry house wey she build sell off. I wish I could meet your wife and talk with her, when you don't treat a nice thing well you loose it, go ask ma ex, he is everywhere no drinking off and telling people that dey should take him for deliverance. Twice my husband and I have had to let him sleep over cos he comes to our house dead drunk and crying. Sorry is so simple yet so powerful she should say it at the right time, I say sorry even when am right for the sake of peace and cos the bible commands us to submit in all things even when we are right, submit and the man if he is sensible and nice like this poster seems to be will come and reason with you. One time ma husband wanted to do something I disagreed, we argued and I apologised even though I was right, I expected him to do what he wanted to do but some days later I saw that he did what I said, if I had flexed muscles he will ve gone ahead to do what he wants no matter the cost to prove a point. Seriously women who create issues when they is none will end up creating a minster oh. Peopke are advicing this man now to be firm hmmm, he can take it to the extreme oh

What best way to haandle a Man. grin grin grin

you ust be the woman described in prov 31 Vs 10 - 31

Chei you are wise oooooo. I'll recommend you to be a Marriage counselor one of this days cool cool cool
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Papido(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2011
@OP, i couldn't help but laugh out loud and for long after reading this post even though i was in the office. The funny side apart, however, i know how hurt the poster is. We all need to know now that there are some single words that work like magic in any relationship (but marriage especially). Ignorance of these words could spell doom. Words like ''sorry'', ''please'' etc. In my view, the poster is very romantic and that is not a bad thing. Many Nigerian ladies complain that Nigerian men are not romantic but it is women like the poster's wife that turned most Nigerian men into the chauvinists they are. I recently demanded an apology from my wife for shouting on me in the presence of our kids. i never do that to her. She refused. I assured her point blank that she will do so or there will be trouble. she bluffed me. First i commenced the silent treatment but knew she was used to that and is even an expert at that now (she learnt it from me and i agree with the poster who insinuated that our spouse is a reflection of us). Unknown to her, i had drawn up a war budget. I had a six month plan to extract the apology. i stopped eating at home. My war plan was to continue providing for the home while having an extra budget to eat outside, say only the necessary words to her and stay out for as long as i want (which i normally don't do). I was shocked that my apology came within 24hours while on her knees plus a lot of female magic including smooching. War ended instantly. It is wrong to take each other for granted but at the same time you would not be helping your spouse by taking shit. Women should be handled with care but also very firmly. Let me assure you that when she gets a job, her attitude will get worse. Can you answer this simple question. Assuming the roles were reversed and she is a top flight executive at a bank and you were the one seeking a job, can you honestly respond that she will be caring and submissive? i rest my case.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2011
"Don't let yourself get attached to
anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Robert De Niro, in the movie 'HEAT'.

. . . .moral of the story, you don't have to put up with crap because you have come to love crap and become attached to crap despite it's crappiness. Overly mushy and clingy wussies are the reason why women are 'women'. The less men stop indulging the bullshyte women do (in the name of 'love' or 'peace'), the more women would learn to behave themselves. Let her know that you can kick her out this instant if she is no longer able to make you happy. YOU married her because YOU thought she would make YOU happy. If she can no longer make you happy, then she has outlived her usefulness. A boss needs to be selfish to have his way. The whole feeling of attachment and helpless devotion to her in spite of her obvious bullshyte is a big NO NO. It would only give her wings and make her see you as an ever dependable rag with which she can wipe her big black fart-full backside at will.

And I can't help but feel sorry for you if she ever finds a job or attains financial independence. I think she's being at her 'best' behaviour now sef. Wait until she gets her own financial security and see how she would habitually spit on your face for the sheer thrill of it. She would even introduce you to her (more rugged) lovers and tell you to learn a thing or two from them 'real men'. From all indications, your woes have only just begun if you persist with this your wimpy and over-loving nature. Divorce is preferable to peace at YOUR expense. If a wife cannot be submissive enough to make sacrifices for the sake of marital peace, then her husband would be an i.d.i.ot to be the one making sacrifices for peace to reign. What has become of men these days?
Re: Am I Paranoid? by dgees: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2011
Alot of contributions. i dont tink am a proffessional to offer a solution here but i can recommend 2 books to undastand diff ways pple view& do tins.I hv done dis act several tyms and it has helped @diff tyms.It will also depend on how u see tins to (positive or negative). 1) Five Love languages and 2) Act of Seduction.
U can learn alot of acts inorder to win pple to u. Can't say much here but its worth it.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Gbenge77(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2011
@op,your wife subjected to some form of abuse by her 'in your face fart' and should be charged for that.(just kidding)
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2011
@OP

Sorry to say but you"re a sissy.
There is a thin line between loving and being silly.

Your wife don "see you finish".
It will take the special grace of God for her to start respecting you.

Farting on you, thats the height of disrespect.
I hate weak men!

By the way, what does this mean?
She has difficulty reading and speaking English Language though she is a graduate

You probably were giving her money to "block" her lecturers.
You are totally the problem with this relationship.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by nimma(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2011
Ur wife behaves exactly like my uncle's wife. Very proud and never says sorry. The mistake u made is too much pampering, I am married too but will NEVER take my hubby's pamperings 4 granted. U need to talk to her and pray she listens, my uncle's wife is very obstinate, she listens to noone. So reporting her to anyone was pointless. As we speak, he got so pissed that he moved out for almost 7months and she still hasnt said sorry.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by showstopa: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2011
@Geosegun,are you saying a Man should never apologise to his  wife.That makes him a Man? Oloun maje. Lord help we all.
@Poster,You sound like a nice guy oh. Blessed is she who found you. For your wife,she sure does have some issues,lack of a job is not enough reason to break a home.She's gotta learn to deal with it for the time being especially as you sound like a thoughtful husband. You have kids and you are still licking labia.God bless you jare.

And also, NEVER use divorce as a threat to put ur spouse in order,trust me it always goes downhill from there.Ask other divorcees
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2011
Showstopa am a divorcee and remarried I beg to differ, when a spouse clearly doesn't love or respect the other divorce is a better alternative than bitterness, hatred, unhappiness and death. See the case of Titi, latest one Tola Spiff, who died from poisoning and her husband and family have refused to report for questioning in the police station. We have read about spouses poisioning and stabbing their husbands and wives, if one spouse is not willing to work on the marriage the other spouse wull be carryong the burden for two and it gets really heavy. If I didn't take the bold step to leave my ex, probably would ve been dead or horribly miserable by now. What started with verbal abuse graduated to slaps and broken ribs and a shattered spleen. So please stop telling people that divorce is not an option and pple should stay and die in bad marraiges, this has nothing to do with this mans case but when marriages get really bad pple please consider divorce if both of you are not willing to work. Don't die cos of an unhappy marriage, marriage should be love, happiness and peace not a death sentence
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Stotle(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2011
Dear my brother,

Always remember to handle your family affairs in a Godly way, The way we (African) are brought up concerning marriage is contrary to HIS word. The bible said husband lov ur wife and wife be submisive to ur wife. Never withheld ur Lov for her irrespective of what she might hav done but call her and explain to her. Dont report ur wife to ur family unless it is out of hand beter to ur pastor or Imam.

To what u hav said, u did no wrong but she needs to be handle with care. Having job doesnot change her. when u provide d job, she will say another tin again den what would u do then, so be patient. Never return her wrong with wrong.

Note am married too, i understood u beter. Ask a man of God what dey face too u will be happy with ur own. Pls continue d way u hav been doing. Ask her if ur son after married and  tell her one day that dis is what my wife is doing, i mean d way she's doing now what would she say? Would she be happy?
I wish u peace in ur heart and ur family.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by showstopa: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2011
@Debrief, I am sure that there was nowhere in my statement where I said divorce is never an option. I said he should stop flashing divorce as an alternative. I am a Christian,not even religious.And while the bible says Adultery is the only reason to put one's spouse away I still know that the Good Lord expects us to use our head when it comes to certain issues. No one should ever stay with a physically abusive spouse,i.e Man or Woman, but excuse me an insultive husband is not a reason for divorce,quote me anywhere.You can work at it even if it means seperation but yes if you got married in accordance to the Bible ,you are bound by it,no matter how much you try to justify your actions.Yes,quote me. I personally cannot stand an insultive or rude wife/husband.Lord help me,but then for me marriage is a one way street.In or out, and please don't misquote me,if there is abuse,leave the home.Lord help us all.
I don't know if you are male or female and if you were a victim o physical or emotional abuse and if you were the one who wanted the divorce or you were th eone who was shown the way out,so I cannot speak for you.But either way,my dear in his case he cannot be looking for a divorce cos his wife never says sorry. Shuo!!! All these Westernization sef undecided
Re: Am I Paranoid? by cold(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2011
Better to be alone than to be unhappy,simples!My guiding principle for donkey years now

1 Like

Re: Am I Paranoid? by Stotle(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2011
Note that divorce is not a good one, because you are not allow to remarried unless d other partner die. You need God intervention. Always pray together.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by adetunrayo(f): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2011
I do find it difficult to say sorry to my fiance too but am leaning forcefully because he doesnt take chit and does demanded I say it. Am sure she would learn in time.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by showstopa: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2011
@Cold, very correct Principle I tell you so long as you do not mind the loneliness when you grow old.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Manliness(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2011
If my wife mess for my mouth like dat, na laugh we go laugh till I carry her head go dunk inside toilet sink, All na rough love play grin grin grin, Rubbish!!!

She seriously needs to learn some manners, and yes, you know your problem, being too soft on her, Brace up and show her who's the man around the house.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by geosegun(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2011
@showstopa
showstopa:

@Geosegun,are you saying a Man should never apologise to his  wife.That makes him a Man? Oloun maje. Lord help we all.
@Poster,You sound like a nice guy oh. Blessed is she who found you. For your wife,she sure does have some issues,lack of a job is not enough reason to break a home.She's gotta learn to deal with it for the time being especially as you sound like a thoughtful husband. You have kids and you are still licking labia. God bless you jare.

And also, NEVER use divorce as a threat to put your spouse in order,trust me it always goes downhill from there.Ask other divorcees
No, I never meant that. I said when he does his own back (The fart thing lol!). He should not say sorry so that she will know how it feels when SORRY is absent in a misconstrued mistakes like hers.

Note that i say sorry whenever i see that i was wrong. Its a magic word that saves relationships. But should get mine at the right time or HELL will let loose. Period. If a man does not take a stand quick in such matter, then a single trouble you are trying to avoid will now come in droves. Small time she will now rush to church and start 21 days vigil just becos she can not say SORRY.
Then it will now look as if GOD does not answer prayers. My people perish cos they lack Knowledge (nay, Manners), says the bible.
I wonder what it takes to say I am Sorry. I hate that with a passion- My Lady knows.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Danyl(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2011
@poster, i think you have been too soft on her, but that withdrawing your affections and love wont solve the problem. the problem is psychological, in the sense that, she had lived with some kinda life experiences that has changed her mentality about men, fine you may think she has good parents but the interior of the home when is growing up must have affected her reactions to men. it doesn't mean anything when she apologize to some other people outside your home and not to you, all you have to do is to handle the situation from a psychological standpoint, else the situation may gravitate into some thing you never wished for.i really understand your feelings but its really pathetic to have such experiences at this stage of ones life.

you mayhave to visit a psychologist and a G & C expert who specializes in handling marital issues.
remember anyone  who lives with ridicule learns to stay out of courtesy to those who love them deeply irrespective of who they are and the amount of affection they showered on them. the issues with your wife has been right from her background, and if not the background nor its the kind of family she lived when young then you should be expecting a break soon.
but try and see a psychologist.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2011
Showstopha, am female after landing in the hospital and having my spleen removed from beating I checked out of the hospital and never went home. Am sorry I misunderstood you, in this case divorce is extreme you are right but no one should stay in a bad marriage cos of the assumption that divorcees go down hill, am a divorcee and my life picked up after my divorce
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Sholaf(f): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2011
What a pity, your wife has taken her marriage for granted. Does not care what effect her attitude causes on other people.
The truth is that, your wife will never be satisfied nor appreciate all the love, care, attention,  gifts, and romance that you shower on her.
I think you should kick her out until she learns a thing or two.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by showstopa: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2011
@Geosegun
I wonder sef sef, how hard is it to say sorry?
But on the other hand, some ppl like to be on the receiving end always hearing it and never saying it. Lord help us.
@Poster,please don't fart in her mouth or stop licking Labia oh,please abeg. But if you mean it as a joke ,you can fart into her mouth sha. Wonders shall not end,married ppl dey see somtin sha
@Debrief, sorry about that.
But I hope you did not just divorce like that.You mean you did'nt something terrible before you left him. And I am not joking, I mean something he would never forget.He damaged your spleen? Lord knows what I would do to him/her. I am a Christian but I know how to  return an eye for an eye in this kind of case.Anyway,good thing you found someone else you happy with.That's all that matters.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2011
@Akiolu

My man take it easy. I have come to understand something and it is that no matter what the headship of the male is not contestable thus male dominance is assured. We as men do not need to be violent in order to show our dominance.

Women are very much aware of this and so they play their lil games to have some compensation. My SO once told me "ah ah allow me to win sometimes now" lol.

All you need to be is the provider you've always been and remain firm and fair in all your decision making. This sorry or no sorry is really of no consequence. This is something I have experienced and lived. Look beyond those words and focus on making a happy home.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by fm7070: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2011
@poster,
You're a teacher, at the same time her father.
Such attitude is not good. Let's look it from social perspective, if she behaves like that in the church or in public, that can create an uproar. Saying sorry goes beyond the mouth and can savage a whole lot of disaster in the family or elsewhere.
I'm sorry to say, I think she's proud. Maybe because she's educated.
In this case, i doubt it if she will ever kneel down for you if necessary. (e.g.) maybe she even did something terrible and you made her see that what she has done is grevious and bad.
My advice is that you have to correct her in love and have to employ: tough love method.
You have to stand on what you want, if you want her to change.
The earlier, the better for you. So, she will not disgrace you in the public or in the family one day.
Whatever you do, don't let it get to the stage of divorce, I don't encourage that.
Ultimately, you have to be feeding her with the word of God like Prov. 31: 10 - end,  Ephesian 5, Prov. 14: 1, etc
God will help you, your marriage will not scatter, your life will not crumble in Jesus name.
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Demainman1: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2011
I thought it's only abroad that women mis-behave like this and get away with it. I know know say it happens for Naija too.

I always wished I live in Naija with my family. My wife for dey lick the ground I walk on. walahi!!!!

Why she no go say sorry? Infact na 'goat' and 'chicken' she for dey use beg me anytime she steps out of line  grin grin
Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2011
My dear for where? I was just to happy to survive d beating and surgery. Worse was dat I didn't marry a random stranger, I married a friend and brother who I thought I knew all my life. My Dad still can't believe all that happened cos my ex was like a son to him, when we were growing up if my dad travels he will always buy gifts for him and same thing with his parents, no one knows what happened, but as someone says boys always turn out like der dads, the change was shocking, from the love of my life and best friend to ma chief tormentor. I hanged on for so long cos I tot he was under a spell or something until his mom told me to bear it that she went tru the same. My sister women go tru stuff oh but Gods ways are perfect
Re: Am I Paranoid? by annamaria: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2011
In a lighter mood. Following thread with rapt attention. Where is the OP? What's the latest on the situation?

MARRIAGE SOFTWARE

This is what a guy wrote to a systems analyst (Marriage Software Division):

Dear Systems Analyst,

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected Child Processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure. In addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during systems initialization and then it monitors all other system activities.

Application such as Boys Night out 2.5 and Golf 5.3 no longer run, and crashes the system whenever selected. Attempting to operate selected 'Saturday Rugby 6.3' always fails and 'Saturday Shopping 7.1' runs instead. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background whilst attempting to run any of my favourite applications. Be it online or offline.

I am thinking of going back to 'Girlfriend 7.0', but uninstall doesn't work on this program. Can you please help?

, AND THIS IS WHAT OUR ANALYST SAID:

Dear Customer,

This is a very common problem resulting from a basic misunderstanding of the functions of the Wife 1.0 program. Many customers upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITY AND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM.
Actually, Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM designed by its Creator to run everything on your current platform.

You are unlikely to be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0, as Wife 1.0 was not designed to do this and it is impossible to uninstall, delete or purge the program files from the System once it is installed.

Some people have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but have ended up with even more problems.
(See manual under Alimony/Child Support and Solicitors' Fees).

Having Wife 1.0 installed, I recommend you keep it Installed and deal with the difficulties as best as you can. When any faults or problems occur, whatever you think has caused them, you must run the, C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE Program and avoid attempting to use the *Esc-Key for it will freeze the entire system.

It may be necessary to run C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE a number of times, and eventually hope that the operating system will return to normal.

Wife 1.0, although a very high maintenance programme, can be very rewarding.
To get the most out of it, consider buying additional Software such as 'Flowers 2.0' and 'Chocolates 5.0' or 'HUGS\ KISSES 600.0' or 'TENDERNESS\ UNDERSTANDING 1000.0' or even Eating out without the Kids 7.2.1' (if Child processing has already started).

DO NOT under any circumstances install 'Secretary 2.1' (Short Skirt Version) or 'One Nightstand 3.2' (Any Mood Version), as this is not a supported Application for Wife 1.0 and the system will almost certainly CRASH.

1 Like

Re: Am I Paranoid? by Nosyke(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2011
annamaria:

In a lighter mood. Following thread with rapt attention. Where is the OP? What's the latest on the situation?

MARRIAGE SOFTWARE

This is what a guy wrote to a systems analyst (Marriage Software Division):

Dear Systems Analyst,

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected Child Processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure. In addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during systems initialization and then it monitors all other system activities.

Application such as Boys Night out 2.5 and Golf 5.3 no longer run, and crashes the system whenever selected. Attempting to operate selected 'Saturday Rugby 6.3' always fails and 'Saturday Shopping 7.1' runs instead. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background whilst attempting to run any of my favourite applications. Be it online or offline.

I am thinking of going back to 'Girlfriend 7.0', but uninstall doesn't work on this program. Can you please help?

, AND THIS IS WHAT OUR ANALYST SAID:

Dear Customer,

This is a very common problem resulting from a basic misunderstanding of the functions of the Wife 1.0 program. Many customers upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITY AND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM.
Actually, Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM designed by its Creator to run everything on your current platform.

You are unlikely to be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0, as Wife 1.0 was not designed to do this and it is impossible to uninstall, delete or purge the program files from the System once it is installed.

Some people have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but have ended up with even more problems.
(See manual under Alimony/Child Support and Solicitors' Fees).

Having Wife 1.0 installed, I recommend you keep it Installed and deal with the difficulties as best as you can. When any faults or problems occur, whatever you think has caused them, you must run the, C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE Program and avoid attempting to use the *Esc-Key for it will freeze the entire system.

It may be necessary to run C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE a number of times, and eventually hope that the operating system will return to normal.

Wife 1.0, although a very high maintenance programme, can be very rewarding.
To get the most out of it, consider buying additional Software such as 'Flowers 2.0' and 'Chocolates 5.0' or 'HUGS\ KISSES 600.0' or 'TENDERNESS\ UNDERSTANDING 1000.0' or even Eating out without the Kids 7.2.1' (if Child processing has already started).

DO NOT under any circumstances install 'Secretary 2.1' (Short Skirt Version) or 'One Nightstand 3.2' (Any Mood Version), as this is not a supported Application for Wife 1.0 and the system will almost certainly CRASH.

Beautiful.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. / Kutep Community In Taraba Adopts N50,000 As Bride Price / Alfie Patten ,the Youngest Boy Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.