Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris (41024 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Enumerator(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Na everywhere baba, na dubai (deira) worse pass
abubakartelad:
Even oyinbo the hustle like that?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by pusapou(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Au voleur: en francais . Thieves everywhere
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Julius223pounds(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
israelp:
I still dy confused ooo

Omo i confused pass you.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Enny2013(f): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKn4g-csUSI

“Pickpockets Did Me Dirty”: Lilian Afegbai Stranded While Shopping in Paris, Painfully Narrates Ordeal

Lilian Afegbai had to walk all the way back to her hotel after pickpockets showed her 'pepper' in Paris.

The actress went shopping and picked out items before realizing that her car and money had vanished from her bag.

"
U mean she kept her car inside her bag too? A whole CAR?
LOL!!!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by nextstep(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
abubakartelad:

Ponzi na oyinbo name. Remember Oliver Twist? What was their job again?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Why not give it to your stupid drunk father who could not feed you?
Your moniker says who you are,a stupid,deluded psycho who has no advantage to human race
I blame your father for dumping you thrash into human society
FYI am independent,I began making money during my youthful time

You might still be stucked under your father roof waiting him to feed you at 30
Get a life you wretched being
Meanwhile stay off my mention
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by BJanta: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Her CAR and money vanished from her bag

I wonder �, bro .But sha might mean her credit card.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
sukkot:
paris is not for small boys. you have to be street smart or they would obtain you there. too many hungry francophone african hustlers there. remember one fool from guadalupe try to obtain me but him know know say i be odogwu. that paris is overrated trashy place full of hungry Algerians and Africans . that gare du nord area is a no go at night

Not everywhere in Paris oo..paris is still a nice city regardless..just avoid the suburbs especially that Saint Dennis area where ucl final was hosted. Omo na fierce looking blacks full there with lot of terrorist looking people.. French don’t even like paris they prefer other cities same thing in uk.. London na same thing

If you visit France id recommend Lyon or the south really beautiful places ..paris just be like New York you gat shine your eyes and be smart

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Lexusgs430: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Get a credit card....... Go cashless......... wink
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Makowonda: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Can we please see the handbag that can house a vehicle?Please?
Those pick pocketers are Nigerians who got signed in France.They are professional pick pocketers.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by advanceDNA: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
abubakartelad:

Pickpocket na English word...
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by GeneralPula: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
michigang:
Have you seen her ass? God! that chick is blessed at the back. My prayer is to smash her booty in Jesus name. I won't use condom.

Lol..

I see you smashing her mercilessly..
I see you depositing your sperm into her puna..
I see her getting pregnant..
I see her birthing triplets..

This I have seen..
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by emapeteum(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
abubakartelad:
Is not the Onyinbo but immigrants mainly Arabs

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by FireUpNow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Maybe this sister forgot her Lagos sense when she traveled to Paris.Lagos suppose don teach this one better lesson. Not a good street Lagos bae. Hustlers everywhere no dulling

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Cokahot: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Since pick pockets dealt with me after decades,i became over alert. If I realise I got some big ass movements on that day,I'm rolling up with my digital cam,nokiq torch light and of cos my golf stick. Drop my big ass expensive ass phone at home. Once bitten,twice shy
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by naija4life247: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

My brother, e surprise me too. I hope her Sugar Daddy too did not vanished from her bag.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by virginchaser(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
It can happen anywhere, same happened to my family some years ago in US. My sister became dramatic and almost everybody in the mall tried calming her down before someone drew our attention to a wallet found in the toilet with all the valuable intact.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Ofemmanu1: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Omo, na real weed at work.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by DavidEsq(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
No mind the senseless werey grin grin grin angry
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everybody na actress now

Me too am an actor
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Mvena(f): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
From her bags?? Shey na my eyes dey pain me abi wetin be this

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by sukkot: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jay7778:

Not everywhere in Paris oo..paris is still a nice city regardless..just avoid the suburbs especially that Saint Dennis area where ucl final was hosted. Omo na fierce looking blacks full there with lot of terrorist looking people.. French don’t even like paris they prefer other cities same thing in uk.. London na same thing

If you visit France id recommend Lyon or the south really beautiful places ..paris just be like New York you gat shine your eyes and be smart
yeah never saw a good part at all. everybody there was out to rob you. first off went to a restaurant around gare du nord, when they brought the bill they were asking for like 400 dollars for a plate of food. they done see mugu. then this guy from guadalupe was just aggressively hustling me and following me about. without him looking i quckly tucked my money and passport into my socks. he kept insisting he wants to take me to a strip bar,so i decided to device a plan, follow him to the bar and then tell him i want to use the bathroom when we were there and make my escape. we got to the strip place, these mafia looking types just put 2 girls to sit beside us. they dint even strip, 10 minutes later they sent a bouncer to come and aggressively tell us that we owe like 500 dollars just for the women sitting beside us for 10 minutes. the whole place is just full of scammers. thank GOD i had an abandoned credit card with me which they charged but i knew the bank was not gong to give them the money. they charged 500 dollars on my card and it went through but the bank did not give them the money so thats how i escaped that setup or else they would have killed me in there. eventually i escaped from the guadalupe guy and ran to my hotel room. the next day i was out of that country. paris is full of thieves cut throats and scammers. i would never go there again

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by postbmd: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
lol u see am shey
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thought it happens only in Nigeria? Human beings are just the same everywhere.

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Ckonnet: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eastern block doings,if you know you know.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Mrhonesty: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Paris is like Lagos. Trains were cancelled last and I had to stay St. Lazare for the night, those guys were just circling me and I was shaking my head that they don't know somewhere called Lagos. Na so them they try to near me as I dey chop burglar king. But, I avoided dark and lonely place.

author=Steven809 post=114761085]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKn4g-csUSI

“Pickpockets Did Me Dirty”: Lilian Afegbai Stranded While Shopping in Paris, Painfully Narrates Ordeal

Lilian Afegbai had to walk all the way back to her hotel after pickpockets showed her 'pepper' in Paris.

The actress went shopping and picked out items before realizing that her car and money had vanished from her bag.

Another actress Yvonne Jegede wrote:" On my November trip to Paris, they picked my passport. I almost lost my mind."[/quote]
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Joygift3666: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Make l reset my brain the grammar dey one kind rough.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Eriokanmi: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Things dey happen for that country oo. In 2017, I arrived Charles de gaulle Airport late so the last train had left by the time I arrived.I had to sleep at the airport terminal, I put my phone by my side and my luggage in front of me. Naxo I sleep off. By the time I woke up, my phone had disappeared. Normally in such a place, you can't imagine someone stealing your personal effects. It was my blackberry key2. I went to report to the airport police, even asked them to play their camera...they couldn't do anything my people. One of the police noy told me that usually, some Africans do come to the airport to steal and jump on the train. He said maybe one of them stole my phone. She really felt so concerned.

Right inside Paris city, as I was walking past the 2nd day, I heard some edo girls speaking pidgin in front of a brothel. The moment they saw me, they greeted bonsior. I no answer them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by jehoha696(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Samiliar thing almost happened to me during the last easter break,thank God somebody saw him via cctv monitor, nd quickly alerted me
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Rebirth212: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think say nah only Lagos

Even for Paris too....
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by 1Sharon(f): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jay7778:
Yeah pickpocketing is very common in Paris .. 95% of the pickpockets are migrant from west and North Africans while remaining 5% are east Europeans from Albania or Romania and middle easterns from war torn countries .. an average French wouldn’t do this .. she was pickpocketed by a fellow African .

It's those gypsies. Leave Africans out of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Pictured With Their Kids In New Beautiful Photos. / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.