Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris (41047 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by EgunMogaji2: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Dem don obtain Aunty in saner clime :B
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by EgunMogaji2: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

"Pickpocket" no be Igbo or Yoruba.

Oyibo pickpocket dey use their hand put "Beware of pickpockets" signs.

When one sees it, they'll touch the pocket with their valuable...then they'll know which pocket to hustle.

Omo
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by essentialone(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKn4g-csUSI

“Pickpockets Did Me Dirty”: Lilian Afegbai Stranded While Shopping in Paris, Painfully Narrates Ordeal

Lilian Afegbai had to walk all the way back to her hotel after pickpockets showed her 'pepper' in Paris.

The actress went shopping and picked out items before realizing that her car and money had vanished from her bag.

Another actress Yvonne Jegede wrote:" On my November trip to Paris, they picked my passport. I almost lost my mind."

Watch the movie Bastille Day and you will see how they did it.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by greatseed: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeposky:

Really?!!!!

Yoruba will say : ‘na thief dey sabi trail thief’

Here is someone speaking from experience �
A specie has just been discovered too. If u have a kinda babe & some kinda friends. Keep sleeping till sabi trail thief u hear cheesy. Dnt use psychology & body language to detect to the best of your ability, the good & the bad... Dey there
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jameszinchenkov: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Black francophone Africans are the worse pick pockets in Paris, they're the ones getting involved in petty crimes, she would be fine

This I have seen.
Thunder fire your generation
Idiot
Next time research before you spit nonsense
Roma Gypsies are known for pickpocket in France and Europe

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jameszinchenkov: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Jay7778:
Yeah pickpocketing is very common in Paris .. 95% of the pickpockets are migrant from west and North Africans while remaining 5% are east Europeans from Albania or Romania and middle easterns from war torn countries .. an average French wouldn’t do this .. she was pickpocketed by a fellow African .
Oga try Dey research before you talk nonsense
Roma Gypsies are synonymous with pickpocket in France

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Raychee(f): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Who is she??
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by uptownemmygee(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Oshodi boys Don migrate go PSG
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
1Sharon:

Higher than the UK? I think not.

Do you know anything about gypsies?

Not saying Africans in France don't do crime, but when it comes to theft, gypsies take the cake.

Because most NIGERIAns travel to uk does not mean other Africans travel to uk.. the way Nigerians are dying to travel to uk is the Same way Togolese,Senegalese,Ivorians even Ghana and North Africans are dying to go to France and yeah there are more black population in France than uk ..

Yeah Gypsies are known with theft but I don’t think they are lot of South Americans in France ..they are definitely Africans talking from experience
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jay7778:

[s]Because most NIGERIAns travel to uk does not mean other Africans travel to uk.. the way Nigerians are dying to travel to uk is the Same way Togolese,Senegalese,Ivorians even Ghana and North Africans are dying to go to France and yeah there are more black population in France than[/s] uk ..

Yeah Gypsies are known with theft but I don’t think they are lot of South Americans in France ..they are definitely Africans talking from experience

Gypsies are not south American.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Crownhome(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
You mean the shop does not have CCTV?
Even Bolade market oshodi is saver than paris mall
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by cucumbar: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Jay7778:

Because most NIGERIAns travel to uk does not mean other Africans travel to uk.. the way Nigerians are dying to travel to uk is the Same way Togolese,Senegalese,Ivorians even Ghana and North Africans are dying to go to France and yeah [b]there are more black population in France than uk ..

I think you are correct.I have not visited the UK before, but I was shocked at the number of blacks in Paris when I visited recently. Seemed like in every 10, there were 3-4 blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.