Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,623 members, 7,914,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris (41118 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by 1Sharon(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eya..nobody warned her about those gypsies.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Ppp1p: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Oh
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by 1Sharon(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jay7778:

Not everywhere in Paris oo..paris is still a nice city regardless..just avoid the suburbs especially that Saint Dennis area where ucl final was hosted. Omo na fierce looking blacks full there with lot of terrorist looking people.. French don’t even like paris they prefer other cities same thing in uk.. London na same thing

If you visit France id recommend Lyon or the south really beautiful places ..paris just be like New York you gat shine your eyes and be smart

Chateau deau cheesy

The french version of peckham but worse I'd say
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Paulianfa(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Una dong seeee, Naija dey learn work.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Golan007: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't go to the police, go to twitter.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Gofwane(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
danjumaisah:
So, them dey everywhere
Yes! Sapa has no tribe or religion.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
abubakartelad:
Even oyinbo the hustle like that?

"Pickpocket" no be Igbo or Yoruba.

Oyibo pickpocket dey use their hand put "Beware of pickpockets" signs.

When one sees it, they'll touch the pocket with their valuable...then they'll know which pocket to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Anetorfavour: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Her CAR and money vanished from her bag
i guess she wanted to say card not car! How car wan enter bag. Abi dem dey fold d car ni
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by bigcasava1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
So oyibo dey thief like this.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by tianshie(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Na to dey wear purse for neck na im remain.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Bullettrain: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
These ones no fit wise again walahi! You leave Lagos go fall mugu for Paris!!! I am not understanding!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by symbianDON(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2022

The actress went shopping and picked out items before realizing that her car and money had vanished from her bag.
she tried o!! She had her car in her bag!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by ppogba: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Paris pickpockets dey learn work where Barcelona pickpockets dey.

Confirmed.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by dragunov: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
sukkot:
paris is not for small boys. you have to be street smart or they would obtain you there. too many hungry francophone african hustlers there. remember one fool from guadalupe try to obtain me but him know know say i be odogwu. that paris is overrated trashy place full of hungry Algerians and Africans . that gare du nord area is a no go at night

You mean hungry sand niggahs and real niggahs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by YangaBabe: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol, Paris don turn Lagos. grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by cucumbar: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
[b][/b]
sukkot:
paris is not for small boys. you have to be street smart or they would obtain you there. too many hungry francophone african hustlers there. remember one fool from guadalupe try to obtain me but him know know say i be odogwu. that paris is overrated trashy place full of hungry Algerians and Africans . that gare du nord area is a no go at night
was there 2 weeks ago. That place too fine, abeg. I’m not sure what you are talking about.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by aribisala0(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
abubakartelad:
Even oyinbo the hustle like that?
"Pickpocket" is not Yoruba language
There is no word for that in Yoruba
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Gmajor(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

It's probably a typo.
It should be card and money
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
cucumbar:
[b][/b] was there 2 weeks ago. That place too fine, abeg. I’m not sure what you are talking about.

Paris na fine place ..na just mass immigration from third world countries wan give the city bad reputation but still na better city ..one of the best in Europe
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Lacash: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
The story nor clear…Abeg press replay grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by RichAbujaGuy: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why tell us? Tell your sponsoring Oga, Sugar Daddy or politician to rescue you and leave these suffering hungry NL ppl alone with your personal wahala in Paris. grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
sukkot:
yeah never saw a good part at all. everybody there was out to rob you. first off went to a restaurant around gare du nord, when they brought the bill they were asking for like 400 dollars for a plate of food. they done see mugu. then this guy from guadalupe was just aggressively hustling me and following me about. without him looking i quckly tucked my money and passport into my socks. he kept insisting he wants to take me to a strip bar,so i decided to device a plan, follow him to the bar and then tell him i want to use the bathroom when we were there and make my escape. we got to the strip place, these mafia looking types just put 2 girls to sit beside us. they dint even strip, 10 minutes later they sent a bouncer to come and aggressively tell us that we owe like 500 dollars just for the women sitting beside us for 10 minutes. the whole place is just full of scammers. thank GOD i had an abandoned credit card with me which they charged but i knew the bank was not gong to give them the money. they charged 500 dollars on my card and it went through but the bank did not give them the money so thats how i escaped that setup or else they would have killed me in there. eventually i escaped from the guadalupe guy and ran to my hotel room. the next day i was out of that country. paris is full of thieves cut throats and scammers. i would never go there again

Paris does not represent the whole France ..paris is capital city and you definitely will experience petite crime like this.. France is very beautiful place..there are lot of beautiful towns and cities in France that are way more better than paris.don’t use one city to judge.a whole country. Still one of the best country in Europe to live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Thebig4: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
These are done by Nigerians in france.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
1Sharon:

It's those gypsies. Leave Africans out of this.

Is like you don’t know that France has the highest population of Africans in Europe.most of the petite crimes in Paris are by done by Africans .. South American are not to many in France .. most South Americans in Europe live in Spain or Italy cuz they speaks almost the same language..

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Golan007: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jay7778:

Is like you don’t know that France has the highest population of Africans in Europe.most of the petite crimes in Paris are by done by Africans .. South American are not to many in France .. most South Americans in Europe live in Spain or Italy cuz they speaks almost the same language..

What south American country speaks italian?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

What south American country speaks italian?

Argentina
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Golan007: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jay7778:

Argentina

Hahaha.

Spanish bro.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Hahaha.

Spanish bro.

Italian is widely spoken in Argentina ..and there are lot of Argentine in Italy ..
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Golan007: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jay7778:

Italian is widely spoken in Argentina ..and there are lot of Argentine in Italy ..

It is not widely spoken in Argentina and no, there aren't many Argentines in Italy.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Jay7778(f): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Golan007 post=114768655]

It is not widely spoken in Argentina and no, there aren't many Argentines in Italy.[/

It is lol ..after Spain na Italy Argentine plenty pass for Europe ..know this and no peace ✌️..
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Lightorder: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
I think she means card
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Golan007: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Jay7778 post=114768703][/quote]

Completely untrue.

There are more brazilians in Europe than Argentines.

Brazilians are able to leverage on their portuguese language and ancestry to claim rights or Completely mask their illegal status.

Also, you have a lot of Brazilians of Austrian, German and Italian ancestry in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.