Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. (1030 Views)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Can U Date Ur Ex Again?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. by hotbod: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
I dated a girl for four years, she broke up with me when we graduated because i had no money then and she said she wanted to have fun, like clubbing, meeting different guys and following them home (her exact words to me), she also said im not a man and i should go see what other boys r doing for their girlfriends, Can u believe that shit?
Anyway, ive been talking with her younger sister and we r getting pretty close, she said she likes me and that im very cute as well, Im kinda confused, cos i like ma ex's younger sister,
what do you guys think?,
Re: Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
Sap yourself and go slap her sister for me please.
Re: Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. by Goldieluks: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
that's a NO NO op.
Re: Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. by samtoye(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
dem take that family do you
Re: Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. by omega25red(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
op

That is creepy of you to go after the younger sister. Is this revenge or are you pleading innocent?

on the other hand she dumped you so you can date whom ever you want you owe her no explanation
Re: Help Guys! Can U Date Ur Ex Girlfriends Younger Sister. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
Na so girls scarce for market reach? No try that Rubbish o! Arranticus Nonsenticus! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should One Say I Love You / Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: / Can't Our Girls Learn From European Girls On Body Fitness, Good Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.