Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Love Shadows: Why You Should Pick Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Shadows: Why You Should Pick Me! (187 Views)

Why Men Do Not Respect Pick Me And Pull Them Down Women / You Deserve More Than Crumbs-pick Me Women / Who Should Pick The Tab On A Romantic Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Shadows: Why You Should Pick Me! by Avirose: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Most of the time, you won’t have the luxury of choosing between undesirable individuals or situations. Nearly all of our life choices would appear good in some way, but only one will be in alignment with the Universe’s perfect plan for us. So, as much as dating someone is not an easy choice, deciding to go all the way into marrying that person or perhaps, someone else is one of the most important decisions one will ever make. As it should not just be a case of what is morally right, but what’s best for you and yours.
Be rest assured that the choice of a partner you make should align with your goals towards making your life worth living.
Imagine finding both love & friendship in the same person.

Full exciting read on: https://luvshadows.com/pick-someone/

(1) (Reply)

How I First Met Vivian [episode 6] -- Romance Series / You Will Be More Romantic If You Have Money / Drsytdrhfhfgjgj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.