Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi (20615 Views)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by okwusdaddy: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerians now vote along ethnic and religious line no more for the highest bidder.No wonder Fela called it demonstration of craze we are not voting for compitence but for money and if we don't get money we vote for ethnic or religious lines,that is craziness.Since 1999 things have been getting from bad to worse it has gotten so bad now that some people are even supporting and campaigning for someone who used fake bishops to campaign,just becuase of money.Even though Obi has integrity and is a good man I do not see him achieving anything with this system if he wins that is which I doubt for obvious reasons .But if we continue like this in the next four years,I think Fela just said it all.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by ezechi242: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Because Peter Obi is a messiah? You Nigerians always looking for a way to get to the next level of poverty, this is the same nonsense format APC used in 2015, they had come to save Nigeria from PDP, Indeed they have saved Nigeria today.

even atiku in his arise interview said obi is a presidential material.....know politics before talking like a novice ....between atiku ..obi and bat who will you make a manager to your company.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by ezechi242: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Omonieme:
Okay, this is the point where raw emotion takes over from logic. I'm not ready to argue from such an angle. And for your information, I won't be voting in 2023.... Because none of the candidates has what it takes to change Nigeria. I don't think anyone does. And from your outburst, I can guess your tribe and also why you're soo keen on an Obi presidency. I hope you don't shout rigging when the obvious happens

just look at yourself who cares if you dont vote...you think its about tribe ....the yorubas that are campaining for obi in the west are they igbos ?...the hausas campaning for obi in the north are they igbos?....edo people campaining for obi in the south are they igbos? stop decieving your self....if you replace obi with uzodinma or okorocha no igbo man will support them so stop this tribal nonsense ....you said im emotional yes i am....i am emotional for the change of this country for the better ....if you are not going to vote then good for you no be only me dey buy fuel 190 ...no be only me dey buy cement 5000 naira.....na even the northerners ey suffer pass ..na them bandits kill pass so if them like make them vote foolishly again they will be going to extinction before 2031.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Yorubas carry tribalism for head more than northerners.
Northerners are good people to live with I've lived in the north and i know what I'm saying, majority of them are good people.
I don't have problem if yorubas don't support peter obi but i will be scared if northerners don't support him!
Every hate I've been seeing here is mainly coming from Yoruba Muslims and I'm not bothered about it because majority of them are Christians and alot of them will listen to their pastors because pastors and bishops wey get mouth for South dy support obi
The way you people are insulting Tinubu a Yoruba is making him more popular and you are always beating the drum of war consistently with all your actions on social media and the people that will suffer the consequences are not even on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
franchasofficia:
Very soon, we will declare you a persona non grata on Nairaland and everywhere and you will be pursued everywhere you go even in your dream. You think this matter is a childsplay ba, kontinu, you will be shocked soon.

grin grin grin grin grin Typical peter pandora giringory 3rd class graduate obi supporter. E go shock u na. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na God do am. Not by power or by might but by the spirit. Nigeria lokan...Tinubu lokan... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
2016easy2017:
THINKING ALOUD* Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS have been working round the clock to UPSTAGE THE POLITICAL BALANCES OF THE SW, STARTING FROM LAGOS. It is their SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT OBJECTIVE.

It is their calculation that once Lagos is had, it will be a matter of moving upwards.

They narrows in on Bola Tinubu who has been a clog in the wheel of their advancement. They have to remove him.

They are working on "assisting" the Yorubas to remove " Tinubu" as they have tagged him.

They wiped up the Internet and social media having realized the potent powers therein since the time of EndSars. They began to massage the Ego of Yemi Osinbajo. His image was enlarged beyond proportion and his capacity projected above the reality.

They managed to catch his attention and he fell for it. The same social media frenzy caught Rauf Aregbesola who was already growing out of himself.

Yemi Osinbajo caught Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State and together they began to plot against Bola Tinubu, their benefactor.

The result of their activities contributed to what happened at the Osun Guber.

The ZIONISTS have since abandoned Yemi Osinbajo and moved to Plan B - Peter Obi.

Now bolstered by the Osun results they will move into Lagos to INFLUENCE the election.

It doesn't matter who gets Lagos as long as he isn't from Tinubu's Camp. As a matter of fact they will be more willing to help the more useless Candidates, even imbeciles, to win. It will eventually help their own cause.

The ZIONISTS have over the decades ensured that the Igbos probably constitute more a quarter of Lagos Population. It's going to be a matter of placing that voter population anywhere they wish to place it

They first attempted this format in 2015 when they tried to upstage that balance for Jimi Agbaje.

Agbaje had entered a deal with them, promised them half of Lagos.

By 2023, the plan is going to be different.

They have a POLITICAL ZIONISM already in play. It is in the thing they deceptively call Odibients.That Movement is going to RALLY the Igbos of Lagos in a way that they haven't ever been rallied.

THEY ARE SET TO DETERMINE THE LEADERSHIP FOR LAGOS

The priority is to remove Tinubu first. In future they will call the shot.

This is what Peter Obi is all about. He has no.plams for any Presidency.

I can imagine that the ZIONISTS already have their IPOB/UGM all over the places in Lagos, in the Garrisons called Markets, under cover, masquerading as Igbo traders.

I can imagine that they will be heavily armed on that day of 2023 Lagos Guber Elections.

Our FOOLISH YORUBA PEOPLE will mistake the whole process for a simple and innocent revolution to remove Bola Tinubu's influence in Lagos. It is the way ENDSARS got hijacked them.

Our people have been told that "he is thief" who has to be brought down.

The ZIONISTS will assist our YORUBA People to remove him.

The deal will be POWER SHARING.

The ZIONISTS will demand Power Sharing in Lagos until it will become 50-50 with the Yorubas and even Lagosians themselves.

Before you know it there will be an Igbo Governor of Lagos State. They will say " so what? It doesn't matter". But not even an IMO man will ever try it in ANAMBRA.let alone a YORUBA dreaming of Councillorship in Nnewi.

It is the same way Azikiwe tried to assist the YORUBA NCNC to takeover WESTERN REGION until NCNC became an Igbo Party.

It is just the same way the Fulani Uthman Dan Fodio assisted the Hausas to depose their then Rulers. The Hausas have been slaves on their lands since then.

The same way Fulani Alimi assisted Afonja to confront his Aláàfin. Ilorin hasn't been returned to the Yorubas ever since.

They will assist you to DESTROY YOUR LEADERS and then return to DESTROY YOU.

That is the game plan.

It is a repeat of History.

It has so many precedents, Palestine isn't too long ago.

But it will continue sound unbelievable, crude, Tribalist, Bigoted etc UNTIL IT IS DONE.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the JIHADISTS by the way.

They are basically on the same mission but going through different routes and methods.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
17 July 2022
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
LivinusOnyi:
that's where you're wrong, they're not all the same. Though it can be said that very corrupt people are more by numbers in Nigeria politics but the truth is, in this list of presidential aspirants Peter Obi is at least one step ahead of the rest in terms of competence

This obi or another one

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
okwusdaddy:
...Obi has integrity and is a good man...

Which obi has integrity? Which obi is a good man? Is it peter giringory obi or another one?

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by SeunNotOwner: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alpharey:

So who are we voting now. You seem to confuse people here.

Vote your conscience, the candidate that appeals to you: is what I will advise.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
This guy is overrated. Those you and the likes of Saraki made poor by taking public funds to Panama, a save haven for tax evaders and using Anambra money to invest in family business. Logic is far from this man, whose only verifiable academic achievement is a Pass in Philosophy. Give us Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or a C. Soludo if SE wants a serious contender
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Henz81: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
grin grin grin
You spent the last 8 or even 16 years calling Northerners unprintable names and now they want us to vote for them? He go shock their papa. Danboroba shege!
Just be calming down. After all, you only vote one's for a particular candidate of your choice. What is all the noise for? Abi you b God? Abeg pack well jor
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by solidokb96(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obedient is better than sacrifice. Let's change our country together for good. I want the best for our country, let's vote for the right person, not by tribe or religion. You and i knows that peter obi is the one that will change the bad condition of our country to good. Get your PVC
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by okwusdaddy: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Which obi has integrity? Which obi is a good man? Is it peter giringory obi or another one?
What makes him bad I want to know.Becuase all I see online is how bad and corrupt your Tinubu is and he cannot even defend himself.Advice him to sue his fellow yoloba brother David,who is even from Lagos.The same state Bishop Tinubu turned to London.
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
okwusdaddy:

What makes him bad I want to know.Becuase all I see online is how bad and corrupt your Tinubu is and he cannot even defend himself.Advice him to sue his fellow yoloba brother David,who is even from Lagos.The same state Bishop Tinubu turned to London.

This obi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by Bbdiyya: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:
These writers are either blind or deaf. They don't read the handwriting on the wall. North politics is different from South. South are educated and quite enlightened while north are predominantly illiterates. Few literates and enlightened ones are the one controlling them. That's why Obi needs more than Datti Yusuf to penetrate the North. Politicians like kwakwanso, Shettima, El-rufal and others are the one he needs if he needs northern votes.
You people are taking northerners for granted, the word you used `Enlighten' let me tell you, an ordinary cattle herder in the North is more enlightened than some pH.D holder down south when it comes to national issues. Thanks to bbc hausa,dw, voa and radio France international
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by bomijuwon(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:

Stop campaigning for ancestors here.
Lets wait and see.
A fact is,? Even Owelle that did more for Northerners was rejected let alone ..... Fill in the gap yourselves. 7months is just here Gods Willing...
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by wasi9ice: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour party will shock every body come 2023
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-why-the-north-would-have-no-problem-supporting-peter-obi-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
If not Atiku then it's Tinubu, nothing like obituary in the north
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by PharmacyStore: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
I've said it time and time again, Peter Obi needs to strike a strategic alliance in the North
Re: 2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi by LivinusOnyi: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
truthfinder319:
This guy is overrated. Those you and the likes of Saraki made poor by taking public funds to Panama, a save haven for tax evaders and using Anambra money to invest in family business. Logic is far from this man, whose only verifiable academic achievement is a Pass in Philosophy. Give us Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or a C. Soludo if SE wants a serious contender
you're deluded if you think this country only needs someone with just academic excellence to get moving. Some first class materials are dummies in the general aspect of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.