Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,851 members, 7,976,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra (13223 Views)

Enugu Government Closes Unapproved Private Schools Operating In The State / CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Why not regularise the ones that meet standards instead of outright shutting down considering the fact that Anambra has only 229 Secondary Schools.... that means majority of Ndi Anambra attend "illegal" unapproved schools if you extrapolate the percentage of approved secondary schools with total number of schools at all levels.

What are the educational, social, religious, and economic implications?
Did you read where the schools were asked to come and do the needful or you just jumped to comment?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by WrittyWritter(f): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Why not regularise the ones that meet standards instead of outright shutting down considering the fact that Anambra has only 229 Secondary Schools.... that means majority of Ndi Anambra attend "illegal" unapproved schools if you extrapolate the percentage of approved secondary schools with total number of schools at all levels.

What are the educational, social, religious, and economic implications?

Did you read the content at all??

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I hope he knows what he's doing. He's yet to initiate his own project. Only destroying what others initiated. The masses might end up hating him . He destroyed building. Destroyed market place. Now destroying school's. He should understand that those schools he is destroying is also the school that the poorest parents in the society can afford to send their children to. If not for such schools,I wouldn't be a graduate today living in a foreign country.
So because the schools are catering to the poor,they should be allowed to flourish without authorization and supervision?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by WrittyWritter(f): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
Instead of shutting them down, why can't he just suspend their activities untill they meet govt standards. That's the source of some people's livelihood ooo. All this mumu Governor's sha. God will judge all of you accordingly.

Did you read the content, or you just rushed to comment?

Mumu Governor?? You are one of the problems of Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Anambra State has gotten themselves another Hitler
Better than another Buhari..
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Gkemz: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Daniel207:
Igbo won't complain to what concern them. Tinubu for president. Take it or hug transformer

A psychopathic afonja will not mind his agbado and cassava and skull mining industry but to interfere in Igbos matters.

Go and get a life.
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by SeunNotOwner: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Legendforte:
Anambra would be aggressively reformed under Soludo's administration.

He's becoming the Elrufai of Anambra state
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by geosegun(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022
byteem:
To build one must first take down faulty structures.. if not any attempt to build on it will be a adjourning the evil day.. soludo is doing well

Words, absolutely spot on. Nigerians wants best of everything but are not ready to enable the right system. Soludo is keying the right Foundation. If sustained would have one of the best working system amongst the Nigerian state.

He should keep the good work up. Thise shouting now would be the one praising him tomorrow.
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Timiblanko(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
1,075 unapproved schools shocked.

What we don't know is that this man is trying to generate internal revenue, cos this people will rush to get their schools registered.

And mind you good things don't come easily.

This is the 2nd best governor l, 1st is Makinde of Oyo

I just hope we see his good intentions cos people tend to hate good person.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Sunday2021: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I hope he knows what he's doing. He's yet to initiate his own project. Only destroying what others initiated. The masses might end up hating him . He destroyed building. Destroyed market place. Now destroying school's. He should understand that those schools he is destroying is also the school that the poorest parents in the society can afford to send their children to. If not for such schools,I wouldn't be a graduate today living in a foreign country.
no private school is cheaper than government school. Any school that don't have a license to operate must not be allowed to stand.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by MarketDispatch: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Lagschools:
If the schools are not up to par, they should be shutdown.

The primary and secondary education is the most important level of education, it should never be sub-standard.

What happened to government assistance to enable them come up to standard and be approved?
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by LordErrk: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Bros, if a school doesn't meet the standard, it's good for it to be shut down, okay? That's like a normal thing that should happen in a normal environment.
We have accreditors come to my uni every year for the same thing...to check if the school is up to par.
All these so-called private primary and secondary schools are wrecking havoc in our educational system, and that has to stop

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by LordErrk: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2022
MarketDispatch:

What happened to government assistance to enable them come up to standard and be approved?

Why should the government help unregistered and unaccredited schools, when there are thousands of other better qualified schools wey never see government assistance?
A lot of schools nowadays just run their thing for the money, and not for impacting anything positive

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Legendforte: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

He's becoming the Elrufai of Anambra state
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Legendforte: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Goodman247:
yes, people might think he is destroying properties, but he is reforming the state, time will tell, he is the one that started reform in the banking sector, l see him doing good tbings
It is crystal clear. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Heartdanny(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2022
A very good development substandard and non government approved schools is what we have everywhere, given students double promotion every time not mind their age, level of reasoning and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by RPG2020(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2022
After destroying the school's what happened to the students

Lizard Head
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by LADEMINUS: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi's Legacy
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by djon78(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Seniorwriter:
NwaNimo1 on the beat.....

Soludo is delutional to me.....leadership is about emphaty.....

As in the man is really surprising me.
What stops him via ministry of education to enhance the schools curriculum are up to standard.

This man may come out worse than mbadinuju

That's how he's been demolishing things in onitsha

Like it's the first priority

I will just be watching him

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by MarketDispatch: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
LordErrk:

Why should the government help unregistered and unaccredited schools, when there are thousands of other better qualified schools wey never see government assistance?
A lot of schools nowadays just run their thing for the money, and not for impacting anything positive

I still maintain Government assistance is required to enable the schools come up to standard either by helping them access universal basic education funding etc.

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by frog12: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
how many exams this people get again?
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Beedude(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2022
andrewegbuna:

Opening a school is not a must. If u can't atleast provide d basic government requirements for opening a school, u have no business running a school. Instead go open church, atleast there are no stringent requirements. Nowadays u see soo many schools not conducive for learning litered everywhere
The first question is why can't the government school meetup? If the government schools are of good standard, no parents will patronize those private schools.
Nigeria politicians are the same.
Buhari closed boarders when we can't even provide enough rice to feed the nation.
Same people who condem Buhari are in support of Soludo cos he is your preferred politician or u aren't affected.
It is now obvious the citizens are not different from the leaders they elect.
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by DavidHarry(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
This guy na mover. Big lover. No dey take shit from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by frog12: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2022
tell us now

Bonesbreaker:
Whoever that says this is wrong is not senisable to understand how running none registered school has is effects on your children,this is a nice development kiss
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by LordErrk: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
MarketDispatch:

I still maintain Government assistance is required to enable the schools come up to standard either by helping them access universal basic education funding etc.

And I fully agree with you. All I'm saying is that there are thousands of schools in Nigeria whose main objective is just quick money and working miracles. I've personally visited some of these schools myself and I know what I'm talking about. Some schools have no business running. And there are so many other schools that put in the effort, that deserve Government assistance
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Pacesetterz: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
tonyson010:

It is obvious u didn't understand the news.

“Owners of such schools are advised, for their own benefit, to register their establishments and adhere to the procedures for school inspection.” the above is in the news.
Some bloody Nigerians don’t read na. I was already looking for where it was stated he was going to demolish schools. Reason why ielts is a must for every Nigerian.
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
frog12:
tell us now

none registered school with none qualified track teachers and effective system that one
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by Everlastingson: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Soludo I still dey watch you. But no be this hand cow go take reach Maiduguri oo.
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by bagad: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
After Dem don vote for am finish.
Na demolition now remain.
Anyway all these low budget schools self needs to be proved and challenged Sha.
Too many of dem even in one street across states
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by intruder15(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/21/soludo-to-shut-down-over-1000-unapproved-schools-in-anambra/

Your subject was misleading.

This section made more sense.

“Owners of such schools are advised, for their own benefit, to register their establishments and adhere to the procedures for school inspection.”
Re: Soludo To Shut Down Over 1,075 Unapproved Schools In Anambra by intruder15(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Soludo's chaos and destruction continues........

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

...we are watching!

I guess you didn't read this part of the write up as a typical Nigerian that you are.

“Owners of such schools are advised, for their own benefit, to register their establishments and adhere to the procedures for school inspection.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Love Lane- An Eulogy Of The Unilorin Holy Land. / Why Is 1+1 = 2,can Someone Prove 1+1=11? / Primary 4 Quantitative Reasoning Exercise 11c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.