Stats: 3,192,002 members, 7,946,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (48227 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by honor4me: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
laidima88:
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.

For the future of all Muslims yet unborn. We must all unite in the South especially the South west otherwise we will never taste the power. Look at it from Azikwe, Aguiyi Ironsi, Awolowo, Obasanjo, Diya, Shonekan, Obasanjo again, to Osinbajo - all one faith!!
Yes!!! TINUBU must win. We are also humans.
I don’t normally subscribe to religious discriminations or ethnicity but are thé Soithern Muslims cursed?
Any sensible Christian that is fair and just will definitely support BAT

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Brushstrokes20: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Singing in kiss Daniel voice.... cool
Gbera! Kala gbowo yen lowo dealer grin grin

I'll equally take the money a. K. a COMMON WEALTH
and vote my conscience.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu so desperate for validation. yesterday was unknown bishops today unknown SE youths tomorrow unknown Northern youths
Hahahaha useless bastard agbado munching gorilla Tinubu
Lol! you are very mean.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by OdefaGirl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:
South East youths from where ?
No insane Easterner would not want to vote Mr Obi.

Obi(4)2023 cool

Who dey talk about Easterners?? No insane "Nigerian" wouldn't want to vote in credible hand that will change the history of Nigeria for good.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Anetorfavour: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dreal1247:
Collect the cash and vote your conscience.
maybe the south east in Uganda not my southeast dat s 100% obidient! Every eatery or gathering of people here in d east s Obi they talk about even my grandma is obidient. Obi is d most talked about politician at d moment all over d east so i wonder were the nation got dat info from. This is obviously another propaganda by Agbado urchins
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Dottormentor: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
You better face the reality, is between BAT and AAA
NwaIdeato:
Of course everybody wants to cash in on EscoBATs free money splurge, who talk say drug money no sweet? cheesy
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Comedy. Make Tinubu go rest joor
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Theophinio(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu so desperate for validation.
yesterday was unknown bishops
today unknown SE youths
tomorrow unknown Northern youths

Hahahaha
useless bastard agbado munching gorilla Tinubu

Agbado Tinubu has really suffered

You won't see his shadow for 8 years after Mr Peter Obi is declared President

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
adiori0303:

Na that agbado and cassava dem dey take prepare the akou wey una dey chop for ur improverished state wey dey make una dey get yam leg.
Useless bastard nonentity LovePeddler
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by castrokins(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very Useless Newspaper, The Nation. Tinubu's Paper, Vilifying Another Candidate To Pontify Their Paymaster.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by victorsola: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:
South East youths from where ?
No insane Easterner would not want to vote Mr Obi.

Obi(4)2023 cool
you will be surprised how apc and PDP will still get much votes from SE

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
mascot87:

So everyone should support your myopic bastard Obi right? You are just delusional
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by duketerry22(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Collect the money and vote your conscience. I wanna believe this is a long con
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

Oga we don hear rest!
Obidatti2023
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by VULCAN(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sell Your Candidate

Tell us how Tinubu has made the SW a paradise since 1999 when he came to power?

No politician in Nigeria from his set still personally decides who becomes governor in his state and surrounding ones.

BATified2023:
nigerians have rejected apc n pdp yet Labour Party had less that 10k votes in both ekiti n osun election

Don’t u think it’s madness for u to accuse everyone of being paid because they don’t support your candidate?
Had it been I am shouting peter obi now then I am not paid right?
Only a closed mind ignorance will believe life is one way,since the beginning of creation there’s always different views to life

Grow up n understand that everyone can’t do d same

The way u igbos force others to submission by killing them once they come out on Monday,u can’t silence or blackmail everyone in Nigeria
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
sad useless yoots grin grin cheesy wink grin undecided tongue
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Evaremedy: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I will make sure i chop apc and bullon van money during campaign and then vote my choice.

Nwa afo Enyimba Udo diri GI..
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Collect your share na our Money.....vote wisely
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ultim: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-youths-reject-obi-back-tinubu-shettima-ticket/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1658492201

Na so the stupid sponsor of the news go dey deceive the old man. I can imagine the taking the paper to him with fake grin. God will punish the enemies of this country.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by pacespot(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Typical Nigerians are neither here nor there.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by majole: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who owns the nation & TVC? Get your news right
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by juman(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
"Demonstration of their desire to support competence rather than sentiment".

They are right.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Franc2012: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fake news I am the President of the south east and all of us are Obi-dient
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by zinaunreal(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
The media is becoming calòus too
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by akezn: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
The Nation Newspaper, okay. Next.....
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by adriano50: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody must cash out from delegate to bishop to fake southeast youth lol tinubu don suffer

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by MacWin155(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Says who abeg??

Una dey mad Sha oooo. Agbado Publication.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by AlwaysPositive: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Guys, let's form a South Eastern group and support Jagabandit. Atleast we fit cashout 50m... EWPY.. EASTERN WING OF PROGRESSIVE YOUTHS

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ransomed: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Joe igbokwe's strategy to decieve Nigerians in order to get more money from Tinubu. Propaganda worked in 2015 but, the youths are wiser now.
We are yet to forget Lekki toll gate killings.
We are truly OBIdient.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ekitimanalways(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-youths-reject-obi-back-tinubu-shettima-ticket/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1658492201
I am afraid Igbos have always been their own enemies politically. Whether the Igbos reject Peter Obi or not, come 2023 I am going to vote for him here in Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Melonsmasher: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Who owns the Nation Newspapers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)