Stats: 3,180,832 members, 7,912,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (48159 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by manmade(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
yes�! I know this group , they are WhatsApp group of four people emeka kalu is the admin vof the group, mtechwwwe collect your money from the dealer jare and vote Peter obi,
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by onuman: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
This one pass Nollywood by Barr Emeka Kalu.
SE youths without a name
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by guychidile: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
I laff,anywhere are those youths rented like bishops or are they real.
Give us their address for verification
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by guychidile: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
I laff,anywhere are those youths rented like bishops or are they real.
Give us their address for verification.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by newnigerdelta1: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I will make sure i chop apc and bullon van money during campaign and then vote my choice.

See thief's,that's what obi thought you fools....president of anambra state not Nigeria..

You go still labor in vain and the money u collect go kill u thief's
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by solidokb96(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Fake news, you people should stop deceiving una self. Obedient is better than sacrifice.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by crackhouse(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Lol. Tinubu is dishing out fake news so that when he rig election u will not say he was not supported in the South East..
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by kayusely70(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Most haters of BAT will commit suicide after the elections!
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Doyou2019: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Who owns the Nation Newspapers?

He bought fake Bishops and clergymen and now he is trying to buy youths.

The Nation is owned by Bola Tinubu hence the henchman for the job.
The same paper conveniently avoided the fake bishop saga, only to come out two days later with this hogwash.
Las las, Social Media will take food out of their thieving mouths .
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by swaggerjack: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2022
nedekid:
Strategizing on how to chop some bat cash grin

Nb: Will akowonjo tombo drinkers association reject Obi for bat work?

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Petyprince: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
nigerians have rejected apc n pdp yet Labour Party had less that 10k votes in both ekiti n osun election

Don’t u think it’s madness for u to accuse everyone of being paid because they don’t support your candidate?
Had it been I am shouting peter obi now then I am not paid right?
Only a closed mind ignorance will believe life is one way,since the beginning of creation there’s always different views to life

Grow up n understand that everyone can’t do d same

The way u igbos force others to submission by killing them once they come out on Monday,u can’t silence or blackmail everyone in Nigeria
BAT Today! BAT Tomorrow! BAT Forever!

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Omoslim26: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Afamsi:
" Conference of South East Progresive Youth"? Na to collect the share of Lagos state loot and abscond

If you dey for any meeting or group better call your niggies make them go collect their own now as e dey hot ok grin grin
As for me I no dey chop blood money undecided
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Lmaooo

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by effort1: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:

Your mumu go do after d election,no b by noise

You mean after Tinubu bribed his way into Aso rock the same way he bribed delegates to win primaries?
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by 7arrows: 1:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Telldem1(m): 2:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by abiodunalabama: 2:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
Collect the cash and vote your conscience.
That is same thing u said b4 primary but today is another story.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by dragunov: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
It appears majority Christians have been
pampered and brainwashed for far too long in Nigeria that if it is not them who say or act it, whatever that is, is wrong and that they are always victims of attack ignoring the damages others face.

One day, security operatives will capture you in that forest you're hiding in. One day.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by BluntCrazeMan: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by plaindealer: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2022
E go do Pandora like film trick...

Asiwaju Forever

BAT 2023.

Sai Jagaban..
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by 43Ronin: 2:46am On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
nigerians have rejected apc n pdp yet Labour Party had less that 10k votes in both ekiti n osun election

Don’t u think it’s madness for u to accuse everyone of being paid because they don’t support your candidate?
Had it been I am shouting peter obi now then I am not paid right?
Only a closed mind ignorance will believe life is one way,since the beginning of creation there’s always different views to life

Grow up n understand that everyone can’t do d same

The way u igbos force others to submission by killing them once they come out on Monday,u can’t silence or blackmail everyone in Nigeria

You are a disgrace to the black race. A primitive ape whose only instincts is to survive in his clan. There's no sane reason to support a tifnubu who is so old he can't remember the name of his party-the one he formed and is the national chairman of. Except for primodal & primitive tribal allegiances. You are even too dull to understand that the terrorist needs the druggie to win so that his sick ass can be flown abroad while the terrorist VP & his northern crew reign supreme.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by GodisFirst: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Only on Tinubu newspaper.

Fake news all the time.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Str8talk21: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2022
You mean upcoming youths?
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Mrhonesty: 5:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by chrixtoimoh: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Sleep wake up
Collect your ����
Get ready for heavenly Buga
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Chinwekenneth: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Pls, disassociate 99.9% of eastern youths in your post. We re 100% obedient here. How I wish 2023 election could be made to hold in next 2 months to end these AGBADO & CASSAVA bruohaha.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Babaken(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I will make sure i chop apc and bullon van money during campaign and then vote my choice.
In kizz Daniel voice collect the money.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by NickD(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Johnken1234: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2022
We will soon see another headline of denial and debunk of this news, just watch.....
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Coldfeets: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Fake news.

After using fake bishops to see if he can gain some credence, he is now using fake news.

What a fake and desperate BAT.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by franudi: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Nonsense talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding