Stats: 3,200,305 members, 7,974,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (48311 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by SimplePlan34: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
See I swear by the time APC teach dis ppl politics they will understand say no be by chest beating. We are telling them Atiku is a lesser Devil and this election is between 2 devil's them they shout up and down. If this man enter power Buhari own Na play oo. He would tax Igbo businesses to death after he entered without Ur help.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by seunayantokun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
This one na chop chop youth association

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by DIVAD2000: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:

We need a visionary leader, one who cares about the masses, not just some "political strategist" who is more concerned about seizing power.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by swaggerjack: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
adriano50:
Everybody must cash out from delegate to bishop to fake southeast youth lol tinubu don suffer
Chop and clean mouth like Portable.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Musauzor(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
My guys and I are trying hard to float a Youth Support Movement for BAT. The ulterior motive is to give the impression that we have one hundred thousand registered members across the SS and SE geopolitical zones. We'll surely cash out on BAT this time
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Agentsalt: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dreal1247:

Does it mean that you are ignorant of the fact that Nigeria has rejected APC and PDP. With all the promises made to the people by APC, they have outperformed PDP in all negative ramifications. Security, education, health,high cost of living, corruption, poor economy, exchange rate now #620.00 to 1.00 $. No money but how many people in APC purchased the expression of interest form for a hundred million Naira. OUR MUMU DON DO. You are paid for what you are doing now. Nobody is against you. Just like Portable, collect the money but desire a better country and support Mr Peter Obi.
I repeat the people will collect the money but vote their conscience.
Today P2P trading $1 is #650 Before end of year it will be 1000naira per dollar,if something is not done.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Patience79: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
South East Ke...I know my people. Na social media talk but they know what they are doing.

Hahaha
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Omobalo67: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Who owns the Nation Newspapers?

He bought fake Bishops and clergymen and now he is trying to buy youths.

The Nation is owned by Bola Tinubu hence the henchman for the job.

I thought they said he has no source of wealth other than Lagos Govt money?
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Bombeverybody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Karemarealty288(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu so desperate for validation.
yesterday was unknown bishops
today unknown SE youths
tomorrow unknown Northern youths

Hahahaha
useless bastard agbado munching gorilla Tinubu

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by doublecross(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Paid youths you mean
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
click on the link in my signature to join

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Sunday2021: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Your mumu go do after d election,no b by noise
your foolishness will show after 2023. Nigeria is ready for the drug lord.
Nigeria no be Lagos!!!!!!
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Okwyjesus(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Flo36: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Una company go burn fire for peddling lies. Tinubu and his wicked agents are doing everything to pull down the erected structure called Obi
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by kingyakos: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very funny headline......
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Sunday2021: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
In my community,anybody that voted for Muslim Muslim ticket his house will be burned down.
Nigeria no be Lagos!!!
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by jrusky(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
mascot87:

So everyone should support your myopic bastard Obi right? You are just delusional

Bro just dey look dem dem all go cry like small pikin with their smart thief called obi.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by jrusky(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
doublecross:
Paid youths you mean

But the youth that mount obishi billboard here in abj are not paid youths but youths supporting Tinubu in SE are paid youths?

You no well at all.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by luluman: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dreal1247:
Collect the cash and vote your conscience.
Just like Osun state
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by chiboycue: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Mrpojj(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Juanmike(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenedy175:
Lmao.

Even a mad man will know these ones have collected their share from the Bullion van himself, Jagaban of Lagos
Directly from the van.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Dajay3264: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
nigerians have rejected apc n pdp yet Labour Party had less that 10k votes in both ekiti n osun election

Don’t u think it’s madness for u to accuse everyone of being paid because they don’t support your candidate?
Had it been I am shouting peter obi now then I am not paid right?
Only a closed mind ignorance will believe life is one way,since the beginning of creation there’s always different views to life

Grow up n understand that everyone can’t do d same

The way u igbos force others to submission by killing them once they come out on Monday,u can’t silence or blackmail everyone in Nigeria
People like you is our problem in this country, that know the real truth and still be lying inorder to brainwash others but by God grace,this country will be rescue from people like you and your leaders
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dreal1247:

Does it mean that you are ignorant of the fact that Nigeria has rejected APC and PDP. With all the promises made to the people by APC, they have outperformed PDP in all negative ramifications. Security, education, health,high cost of living, corruption, poor economy, exchange rate now #620.00 to 1.00 $. No money but how many people in APC purchased the expression of interest form for a hundred million Naira. OUR MUMU DON DO. You are paid for what you are doing now. Nobody is against you. Just like Portable, collect the money but desire a better country and support Mr Peter Obi.
I repeat the people will collect the money but vote their conscience.

Nigerians have rejected APC& PDP? Are you an alien or something? The Osun gubernatorial election did not teach you anything about Nigeria? Are you seriously suggesting that Gov. Adeleke of PDP will work for a LP victory? As in an average Yoruba man will vote for an Igbo man over BAT? Are you high on crystal meth? Mkpurumiri? Are you saying the average Northerner will trust an igbo peter Obi over Atiku or VP Shettima? Are you people mad or what?
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by kenchop: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by suratwo62: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
honor4me:

For the future of all Muslims yet unborn. We must all unite in the South especially the South west otherwise we will never taste the power. Look at it from Azikwe, Aguiyi Ironsi, Awolowo, Obasanjo, Diya, Shonekan, Obasanjo again, to Osinbajo - all one faith!!
Yes!!! TINUBU must win. We are also humans.
I don’t normally subscribe to religious discriminations or ethnicity but are thé Soithern Muslims cursed?
Any sensible Christian that is fair and just will definitely support BAT

Christians will vote for Tinubu and Shetimma if you can show me ONE MUSLIM GIRL MARRIED TO A CHRISTIAN MAN..........!!! Just one.

There are many Christian women married to Muslim men. Show just ONE Muslim girl married to a Christian man.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin utter rubbish
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Naijanascam: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nation newspaper........... with headquarters at iragbiji Osun State reporting
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by wiseoneking: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu so desperate for validation.
yesterday was unknown bishops
today unknown SE youths
tomorrow unknown Northern youths

Hahahaha
useless bastard agbado munching gorilla Tinubu
unknown SE youth. I don laugh tire. Upcoming SE youth too

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
APC & their politicians are so desperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him