Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist (8926 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Exkandayee(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yes ooo.......sharing my experience so people can learn and not fall victim.
That's superstitious,oga nothing like spiritual his husband

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Exkandayee:

That's superstitious,oga nothing like spiritual his husband

Like I said earlier.......anyone who doesn't believe in this things are free to do so........no contest at all.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Okay........that means no one them is safe to date or marry.

Lol. It's not as though none of them is good for marrisge but there are things to be done before, during or after marriage if you must have a peaceful home.

These things require money and patience.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2022
It's good you started with the word "most". And you know that you can't touch a trues christian.
You are a witch and all witch will go to hell

Craig24:

Most of you who have no inkling as to what is obtainable in the world of the spirit, who claim to be astute christians are very much like a vegetable to a goat who's hungry.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
It's good you started with the word "most". And you know that you can't touch a trues christian.

You don't worth a tangible reply from me.

Live your life and learn your lessons from your mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by oshonwambada: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try.

An Ogbanje is not a person possessed by witchcraft or a fowl spirit, an ogbanje is someone born with natural gifted powers and destiny of high spiritual value to save lives and help humanity.

I am an ogbanje, you maybe an ogbanje but cos you lack deep spiritual knowledge of the secret things of life you see it as evil and tend to bind and cast it through prayers.

An ogbanje is a very normal person but with a destiny very much different from others.

Will need to learn more about this from u pls.Can I have your what's app contact?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by somenody: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
we are not alone in this world and to think we are is just hubris.

5yrs *Facebook account available for sale.

2yrs Facebook account available for sale.

1yrs Facebook account available for sale* 0905. 0775. 903.

*******we are not alone in this world and to think we are is just hubris.

we are not alone in this world and to think we are is just hubris.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
oshonwambada:
Will need to learn more about this from u pls.Can I have your what's app contact?

I'd have loved to give my whatsapp contact bt i'm not so very active there.

I'll Love You To Search For These Two Groups On Facebook Where You'd Gradually Learn Things About Spirituality:

1) Jurum Anya
2) Igbo Spiritual Living.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by sharpwriter(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
superCleanworks:
some bring good fortune. once they leave, you will need serious prayers to stand financially again.
Where was the fellow standing financially before the arrival of the girl? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by blaquebelle: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

I'll Love You To Search For These Two Groups On Facebook Where You'd Gradually Learn Things About Spirituality:

1) Jurum Anya

Can you tell us what kind of powers you have?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stop misleading people by painting your wickedness as if it's something noble. In-game is witchcraft ND that's what you are. Stop telling people to marry witch like you

Craig24:

You don't worth a tangible reply from me.

Live your life and learn your lessons from your mistakes.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Satan and his lies
Can anything good come from you, devil?
You are looking for men to devour.
Let me tell you, you can only get men whose heart is bent on following your wicked ways. Continue lying that's whom you are the child if a liar

Craig24:

Lol. It's not as though none of them is good for marrisge but there are things to be done before, during or after marriage if you must have a peaceful home.

These things require money and patience.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Look at this hypocrite. You were having sex before marriage and yet you tell people to be spiritually conscious?

Aren't you a sinner?

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
MufasaLion:
Another trash from a deluded guy. Always blaming ladies for their misfortune. Only poor people or less privileged always make this falseless claim to console themselves. Bunch of humans with low IQ.

I have never seen a woman coming online to blame her husband/boyfriend of belonging to ogbanje, having a spirit wife.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

There are classes of ogbanje (which implies a child on a return) in the spirit world;

1) those who have a strong mission on earth to accomplish - these ones always have spirit husbands.

2) those who don't have any mission to accomplish but died prematurely in their previous life - these ones don't always have spirit husbands but if they do, the spirit husbands are not violent cos they have no mission to carry out

Oh so you believe in reincarnation? Aren't you a Christian?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by baretalk: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
They are always paying sacrifice to leave grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:

Yet its always chistians that come online to complain about ogbanje/witches/demons

You never see atheists moan about these things. Yeye. Where is your God?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Atheist wannabe, I don notice you

1Sharon:

Yet its always chistians that come online to complain about ogbanje/witches/demons

You never see atheists moan about these things. Yeye. Where is your God?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Atheist wannabe, I don notice you

Answer me, where is your God?

Why do mainly Christians complain about witches?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Do I owe you one?
I say I don notice you, what else do you want?

1Sharon:

Answer me, where is your God?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Do I owe you one?
I say I don notice you, what else do you want?

Lol you don't have an answer.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Moneyboyz: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Africans and their tale by moonlight.

Why is it only aftricans that experience such, I've never seen a white lady complain of spiritual problem.
Native doctors, fake pastors and Alfas never commot hand for Una matter.
They cash out by creating fear and nonexistent problems for you who go looking for what is not lost.

Naso one stupid pastor told me my wife is not my future wife, haha, I wonder how he came to that conclusion.
Anyways I've been married for years now and doing well financially and every other aspect.
Stop Letting people dictate your future for you by feeding you lies.

Also before you come and counter my claim, make sure you back it up with video evidence of any spiritual activity or charms that's working confirmed and I might believe you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Why is it only aftricans that experience such, I've never seen a white lady complain of spiritual problem.
They cash out by creating fear and nonexistent problems for you who go looking for what is not lost.

Naso one stupid pastor told me my wife is not my future wife, haha, I wonder how he came to that conclusion.
Anyways I've been married for years now and doing well financially and every other aspect.

Also before you come and counter my claim, make sure you back it up with video evidence of any spiritual activity or charms that's working confirmed and I might believe you.

They will come and tell you you're spiritually lost grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Moneyboyz:

So if your wife confess to you that she belong to a spiritual group herself you will ignore??

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Moneyboyz: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

So if your wife confess to you that she belong to a spiritual group herself you will ignore??

Reason why I stay away from overly religious people who believe any bullcrap thrown at them.
Do this and have peace of mind.
The most successful people alive today are not religious. Their dreams and hopes would have been killed by one hungry pastor sharing fake visions if they were as gullible as the rest of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by passionberry(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
MufasaLion:
Another trash from a deluded guy. Always blaming ladies for their misfortune. Only poor people or less privileged always make this falseless claim to console themselves. Bunch of humans with low IQ.

I'm telling you
Poor people always blaming ladies for their downfall and misfortunes instead of them to focus and pray to God for success.
Lazy ,poor dudes

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by oshonwambada: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

1) Jurum Anya
Alright
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by rickleye: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

How does sex with different women cause problems? The only problem it can cause is infections and diseases.

And your pocket becomes lighter !
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

You're gullible.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

You're gullible.
Seun
lalasticlala
Dominique
mynd44

Rule 2 broken

If this moniker is not ban for this insult on my person then nairaland is a lawless forum and biased toward men only.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh so you believe in reincarnation? Aren't you a Christian?

I will never call the ways of my fathers diabolic and evil, then extol that of the slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

[quote author=Moneyboyz post=115197417]

Reason why I stay away from overly religious people who believe any bullcrap thrown at them.
Do this and have peace of mind.
The most successful people alive today are not religious. Their dreams and hopes would have been killed by one hungry pastor sharing fake visions if they were as gullible as the rest of the world.

There's no living billionnaire in the world today (in whatever currency) who isn't belonged to
any secret brotherhood of whatever guise to protect his wealth.

The more you look the more you get confused.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Guys::: Assuming She Was Your Girlfriend ( Pic ) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.