Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist (8927 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Exkandayee(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

Be guilded oga,

stop talking about things that may hunt you back later in life.
Shut up your dirty mouth, gullible modafuka,,, you no reach,,come and be my spiritual wife Make I widen your spiritual pussy with my big gbola

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

OK o

But the guy and policemen that arrested me did not know i had a disability, it was at the station that they found out that i had one cos i can speak normaly but can not hear.

Again, what is the logic behind the behaviour of a guy whom i helped here but ended up creating a thread and calling me names?

Why is it that i can not sell something in the market? people don't use to ask me how for anything i advertise online, check my threads and see for your self

Check my mentions and see how some individuals promise me one thing or the other but none has fulfil such promise, is there a logical explanation for it?

let of stop here

The person that led the police to your doorstep knew you had a disability.

We've all been disappointed dear.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reinamaria:

Go look it up!

My question was rhetorical.

Keep on supporting superstition until you're on the receiving end of it.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

The way the egg came out of the chicken is the same way the chicken came out from the egg.

I have previously warned you never to call me a liar but you wouldn't heed, respect your life, breath and whatsoever you hold dear to your existence and desist.

I won't warn you again.
Sir, i had this condition for the past 5years. i had a serious stomach pain that time and was admitted in the hospital for months, i don't know how it happened but i stop hearing except for some constant noise(ringing,buzzin,whistles etc) in my inner ear. will you be able to look into it?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Exkandayee:

Shut up your dirty mouth, gullible modafuka,,, you no reach,,come and be my spiritual wife Make I widen your spiritual pussy with my big gbola
hahahahahaha!

some parent really know how to train their kids.

myndy44

lalasticlala

dominique

rule 2
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

Sir, i had this condition for the past 5years. i had a serious stomach pain that time and was admitted in the hospital for months, i don't know how it happened but i stop hearing except for some constant noise(ringing,buzzin,whistles etc) in my inner ear. will you be able to look into it?

For how long?
sorry, i missed you wrote past 5 years.

what's your name?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

For how long?
It happened in 2017
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

For how long? sorry, i missed you wrote past 5 years.
what's your name?
CAN WE GO PRIVATE?
I don't want to post my full details here pls
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:
CAN WE GO PRIVATE?
I don't want to post my full details here pls
alright
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

alright
My number is on my profile pls. i will be waiting for your text message
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:

My number is on my profile pls. i will be waiting for your text message

if you're on whatsapp send me a pm to (o hate o hate 3 six too hate seven hate six)
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Craig24:

if you're on whatsapp send me a pm to (o hate o hate 3 six too hate seven hate six)
Not on whatsapp. i will send you a text message instead.

Good morning
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2022
You are of the devil, a liar and the father of lies and that makes you a liar

Craig24:

The way the egg came out of the chicken is the same way the chicken came out from the egg.

I have previously warned you never to call me a liar but you wouldn't heed, respect your life, breath and whatsoever you hold dear to your existence and desist.

I won't warn you again.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by RADIO1: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Craig24:

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try.

An Ogbanje is not a person possessed by witchcraft or a fowl spirit, an ogbanje is someone born with natural gifted powers and destiny of high spiritual value to save lives and help humanity.

I am an ogbanje, you maybe an ogbanje but cos you lack deep spiritual knowledge of the secret things of life you see it as evil and tend to bind and cast it through prayers.

An ogbanje is a very normal person but with a destiny very much different from others.

How Many people have you save?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Konjiboii: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Africans and their tale by moonlight.

Why is it only aftricans that experience such, I've never seen a white lady complain of spiritual problem.
Native doctors, fake pastors and Alfas never commot hand for Una matter.
They cash out by creating fear and nonexistent problems for you who go looking for what is not lost.

Naso one stupid pastor told me my wife is not my future wife, haha, I wonder how he came to that conclusion.
Anyways I've been married for years now and doing well financially and every other aspect.
Stop Letting people dictate your future for you by feeding you lies.

Also before you come and counter my claim, make sure you back it up with video evidence of any spiritual activity or charms that's working confirmed and I might believe you.

Juju dey camera shy, e no dey work.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Moneyboyz: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Konjiboii:

Juju dey camera shy, e no dey work.

Hehe, over 100 years since the invention of cameras and nothing has been captured yet. They will even garnish the lies that even if they capture it the film won't show.
Big lies, yet people are too stupid to see.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Nonam: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
dawnomike:
I have seen a whole lot to know that the world is more than the physical that we see... It is just better to meddle too much into the other realm

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Nonam: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Must you threaten people who disagree with you?

Craig24:

You're a fool. Who's SATAN? Who's LUCIFER? Who's the DEVIL? Who's JESUS? Who's CHRIST? Who's MARY, Who's ABRAHAM?

All ancestors of the white man who forced your forebears to accept their religion and book just like the jihadist.

Who sold the blacks into slavery? Do you even know your history? Why have they suddenly began to return the artifacts they stole from africa?

I was dead dumb and confused about life and existence like you a decade ago until i saw the deceit in the western religion after asking serious questions.

You may chose to continue live on the peripheral all you wish but what you must never do is call me a liar.

Live your life for heaven in your dreamz let me and others who value traditional spirituality live our heaven here alive.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Immanuelsnr: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Uncle96:
They do o, many girls have spiritual husbands that's in another world, same for men but not as tough as women's situations, some have given birth there, full house wife. When they come to the world of man, they come with a promise and a certain star. Either to die, never to give birth and it may be thier 2nd ,3rd or 4th journey to Earth.

A person dating a girl with a serious spiritual husband issue will find it hard to make it in life because the spiritual husband will attack the person's progress in life so it will be hard to keep the girl, causes fight with whoever the girl is dating, worst of all, they fck these girls like crazy. Life is more spiritual than physical y'all.
You are right, I'm a living testimony, if care is not taken you will see paper for ground you go call am money
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Ovieemmanuel: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Craig24:

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try.

An Ogbanje is not a person possessed by witchcraft or a fowl spirit, an ogbanje is someone born with natural gifted powers and destiny of high spiritual value to save lives and help humanity.

I am an ogbanje, you maybe an ogbanje but cos you lack deep spiritual knowledge of the secret things of life you see it as evil and tend to bind and cast it through prayers.

An ogbanje is a very normal person but with a destiny very much different from others.

I need to talk to you. How do I reach you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) / Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.