Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,227 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist (8927 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Satan and his lies
Can anything good come from you, devil?
You are looking for men to devour.
Let me tell you, you can only get men whose heart is bent on following your wicked ways. Continue lying that's whom you are the child if a liar

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Satan and his lies
Can anything good come from you, devil?
You are looking for men to devour.
Let me tell you, you can only get men whose heart is bent on following your wicked ways. Continue lying that's whom you are the child if a liar

You're a fool. Who's SATAN? Who's LUCIFER? Who's the DEVIL? Who's JESUS? Who's CHRIST? Who's MARY, Who's ABRAHAM?

All ancestors of the white man who forced your forebears to accept their religion and book just like the jihadist.

Who sold the blacks into slavery? Do you even know your history? Why have they suddenly began to return the artifacts they stole from africa?

I was dead dumb and confused about life and existence like you a decade ago until i saw the deceit in the western religion after asking serious questions.

You may chose to continue live on the peripheral all you wish but what you must never do is call me a liar.

Live your life for heaven in your dreamz let me and others who value traditional spirituality live our heaven here alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by dnawah(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Africans and their tale by moonlight.

Why is it only aftricans that experience such, I've never seen a white lady complain of spiritual problem.
Native doctors, fake pastors and Alfas never commot hand for Una matter.
They cash out by creating fear and nonexistent problems for you who go looking for what is not lost.

Naso one stupid pastor told me my wife is not my future wife, haha, I wonder how he came to that conclusion.
Anyways I've been married for years now and doing well financially and every other aspect.
Stop Letting people dictate your future for you by feeding you lies.

Also before you come and counter my claim, make sure you back it up with video evidence of any spiritual activity or charms that's working confirmed and I might believe you.
na so one told me,mine life is short.she dey mortuary now.Ogbange is real,she said,"I don finish waiting I come do with u".
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
blaquebelle:

Can you tell us what kind of powers you have?
Healing, with the use of green plants and natural herb.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
i was the person that posted the first topic about this issue. many of you talking down about this don't know anything about life. i know what i'm facing and is trying all i can to settle this particular issue without hurting my wife.

Do you know that people don't like to just see me? i thought it was only physically but i also notice that whatever i say(even online) don't use to make sense to people. i can give more than 10 instances that happened even on this forum that will make people suprise. Pls, if you don't know anything about a particular topic, kindly say so rather than condeming it.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by OlatunjiJohn(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:
i was the person that posted the first topic about this issue. many of you talking down about this don't know anything about life. i know what i'm facing and is trying all i can to settle this particular issue without hurting my wife.

Do you know that people don't like to just see me? i thought it was only physically but i also notice that whatever i say(even online) don't use to make sense to people. i can give more than 10 instances that happened even on this forum that will make people suprise. Pls, if you don't know anything about a particular topic, kindly say so rather than condeming it.

Majority of men will learn the very hard way. Don't worry just leave them.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Let me give you people an example.

There was this nairalander that once created a topic to beg for money to treat an infection, this guy begged for good two days but no one help him. i was not having anything on me that time but i thought he might be facing my kind of issue so i reached out to him to visit me since he mentioned a location close to me. the guy visited the next day and i borrow 15k and have him to pay me 10k later anytime he have it.

Do you believe that this guy tabled my matter on nairaland describing me as weird, how i look dirty, how i'm deaf and all that, he opened a thread and insulted the hell out of me.

I did not blame him cos i know what has been happening to me, i just told him never to call me again and not even pay back the money. that thread is still on nairaland till now(search for ifailed22 and see things yourself if you doubt)

How can you tell me such thing is normal
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

Majority of men will learn the very hard way. Don't worry just leave them.
They know nothing.

i created that topic yesterday in most crowded section(romance) people were not contributing on it till i beg one guy to copy and paste it in the family section. do you believe that comments started flowing like water when another person posted the same content?

see, i can go on and on describing the things that happened to me but many will not believe it. that is why i focus on some minor things that happened to me here.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by blaquebelle: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oh cool. I was expecting something more dramatic. I would have thought anybody can learn how to heal with herbs(herbalist) not just ogbanje people.
Craig24:

Healing, with the use of green plants and natural herb.

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
I will also not forget this, there was a day i came back from the farm and was very tired. my wife was not around so i took my bath quickly and went to eat at one woman who use to sell by the road side, immediatly i sat down, one guy came with police officers and just pointed at me, i did not even hear what they were saying but the next thing was to bundle me to the station, i told them that i was deaf and is not hearing a thing, they thought i was telling lies and was beaten black and blue, i beg them to just write what the problem is, so that i can explain. one policeman pity me and wrote that i steal money from the guy pocket while he was watching a football match earlier. i nearly pass out but still beg them to take me and ask around if i even step out before cos i was in the farm and many can bear me witness. it was confirm later that i was truly on my since morning that day but i still paid for fuel that they took me around.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
MufasaLion:
Another trash from a deluded guy. Always blaming ladies for their misfortune. Only poor people or less privileged always make this falseless claim to console themselves. Bunch of humans with low IQ.

Keep yarning dust about things that pass you.

i just pray that life should not serve you breakfast one day.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by blaquebelle: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

Have you tried visiting an MFM church in your area?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Exkandayee:
That's superstitious,oga nothing like spiritual his husband
Be guilded oga,
stop talking about things that may hunt you back later in life.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
blaquebelle:

Have you tried visiting an MFM church in your area?
NO
I don't know of any that is close to me
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by blaquebelle: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

NO

I don't know of any that is close to me

What state are you?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Sean
lalasticlalala
Domnique
Mýnd444

Rule 2 broken

If this moniker is not ban for this insult on my person then nairaland is a lawless forum and biased toward men only.

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
blaquebelle:

What state are you?
Benue state, i reside close to katsina-ala
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:
I will also not forget this, there was a day i came back from the farm and was very tired. my wife was not around so i took my bath quickly and went to eat at one woman who use to sell by the road side, immediatly i sat down, one guy came with police officers and just pointed at me, i did not even hear what they were saying but the next thing was to bundle me to the station, i told them that i was deaf and is not hearing a thing, they thought i was telling lies and was beaten black and blue, i beg them to just write what the problem is, so that i can explain. one policeman pity me and wrote that i steal money from the guy pocket while he was watching a football match earlier. i nearly pass out but still beg them to take me and ask around if i even step out before cos i was in the farm and many can bear me witness. it was confirm later that i was truly on my since morning that day but i still paid for fuel that they took me around.

So are you trying to say it was the woman you bought food from that did something to you?

What's your point?

They simply lied on you and thought you were an easy target due to your disability.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

So are you trying to say it was the woman you bought food from that did something to you?

They simply lied on you and thought you were an easy target due to your disability.
Your blood is too hot ma, i did not mention that the woman was the cause, i'm rather giving instances on how badluck is following me.

Lastly, i will advice you to always pray against this kind of situations cos they are real.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Continue lying to the gullible ones, agent of darkness

Craig24:

You're a fool. Who's SATAN? Who's LUCIFER? Who's the DEVIL? Who's JESUS? Who's CHRIST? Who's MARY, Who's ABRAHAM?

All ancestors of the white man who forced your forebears to accept their religion and book just like the jihadist.

Who sold the blacks into slavery? Do you even know your history? Why have they suddenly began to return the artifacts they stole from africa?

I was dead dumb and confused about life and existence like you a decade ago until i saw the deceit in the western religion after asking serious questions.

You may chose to continue live on the peripheral all you wish but what you must never do is call me a liar.

Live your life for heaven in your dreamz let me and others who value traditional spirituality live our heaven here alive.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Clinghton: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Very lucky to come out unharmed.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
He doesn't have to, there are alot of them on this forum whose job is to lie and deceive people. They are marine agents in this forum e.g Craig24 there job is to tell lies and look for who will believe them to destroy

Kingkum:

Be guilded oga,

stop talking about things that may hunt you back later in life.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by blaquebelle: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

Benue state, i reside close to katsina-ala

There is one at Makurdi.

Km 3, Markurdi-Lafia Rd., New bridge Road, North Bank Beside National Filling Station, Opp. Senator J. K. N. W

It will help if you and your wife can find your way there and see a pastor.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
blaquebelle:

There is one at Makurdi.

Km 3, Markurdi-Lafia Rd., New bridge Road, North Bank Beside National Filling Station, Opp. Senator J. K. N. W

It will help if you and your wife can find your way there and see a pastor.
Thank for the information. i will try but that will not be now cos transporting myself to mkd now is what i will not be able to afford, me and the family are practically looking for food to eat hence we will not be able to embark on such journey. then we are not even sure to meet the pastor cos i notice that people are always full in those kind of places. however, i will try soon to do as you said. thanks again
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
blaquebelle:
Oh cool. I was expecting something more dramatic. I would have thought anybody can learn how to heal with herbs(herbalist) not just ogbanje people.

If you don't have the gifted power to speak and interact with green plants, you can never successfully heal anyone.

However, it doesn't end with healing alone, there are other things an ogbanje possess power to do. I won't list them here cos it isn't necessary.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:

Your blood is too hot ma, i did not mention that the woman was the cause, i'm rather giving instances on how badluck is following me.

Lastly, i will advice you to always pray against this kind of situations cos they are real.

I'm not angry in anyway, maybe it's you that needs to calm down.

I'm just trying to provide a logical explanation before you think forces are out to get you.

Badluck isn't following you, people are just taking advantage of you due to your disability.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Reinamaria(f): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

I'm just trying to provide a logical explanation before you think forces are out to get you.

Badluck isn't following you, people are just taking advantage of you due to your disability.

Stop gaslighting the guy.

You're not angry indeed!
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by 1Sharon(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reinamaria:

Stop gaslighting the guy.

You're not angry indeed!

Excuse me?

Do you know what gaslighting means?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Reinamaria(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Excuse me?

Do you know what gaslighting means?

Go look it up!
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingkum: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
1Sharon:

OK o

But the guy and policemen that arrested me did not know i had a disability, it was at the station that they found out that i had one cos i can speak normaly but can not hear.

Again, what is the logic behind the behaviour of a guy whom i helped here but ended up creating a thread and calling me names?

Why is it that i can not sell something in the market? people don't use to ask me how for anything i advertise online, check my threads and see for your self

Check my mentions and see how some individuals promise me one thing or the other but none has fulfil such promise, is there a logical explanation for it?

let of stop here
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
He doesn't have to, there are alot of them on this forum whose job is to lie and deceive people. They are marine agents in this forum e.g Craig24 there job is to tell lies and look for who will believe them to destroy

The way the egg came out of the chicken is the same way the chicken came out from the egg.

I have previously warned you never to call me a liar but you wouldn't heed, respect your life, breath and whatsoever you hold dear to your existence and desist.

I won't warn you again.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by blaquebelle: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

If you don't have the gifted power to speak and interact with green plants, you can never successfully heal anyone.

However, it doesn't end with healing alone, there are other things an ogbanje possess power to do. I won't list them here cos it isn't necessary.

Okay, I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / “I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.