Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election (23959 Views)

Channels Tv Places Peter Obi Over Tinubu And Atiku - Photos / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Why should I bet my money?

You think we are discussing Chelsea versus arsenal??

Just wait and see.
I know you be online miscreants and chest beater grin grin grin

Bet your money Okoro the coward grin grin grin

Tinubu is your next president and he will succeed Buhari
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Ibrahimmantu79: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Go the fraudulent scammers way
Do you also know that Pandora also called out Tinubu in the expose?
But you probably didn't see that part of the report or you deliberately chose to ignore it.

Whatever happens, we all in this economy together. Sink or swim. Better gird your loins
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CoolAmbience(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Faber:
grin

Peter Obi winning means a new dawn. It means Nigeria will be saved. The old order will be gone. Dude will set a high pace of excellence and achievement for future presidents.

Peter Obi losing means...e don be for all man, we go dey sing bandits national anthem for our schools

Peter Obi isn't good for president.

All these, he will do this, he will do that....

Let's start with what he did in Anambra.

What are his set 'high pace of excellence and achievements' in Anambra?

If you talk of old and new order, then he is part of the old order as well as Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso. They have all governed. Obi held several advisory and statutory positions under the Jonathan presidency, aside being Anambra governor.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Ibrahimmantu79:

Do you also know that Pandora also called out Tinubu in the expose?
But you probably didn't see that part of the report or you deliberately chose to ignore it.

Whatever happens, we all in this economy together. Sink or swim. Better gird your loins
Tinubu is obviously winning this election

Don't be decieved by all these online miscreants and chest beater
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Mrkindness: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2022
sukkot:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE <<<< OBI SUPPORTER WITH GUN READY TO KPAI ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR OBI
you Yoruba Muslims are unbelievable.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by blaquebelle: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Absolutely

His achievements, antecedents and legacy are crystal clear in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole

Unlike obituary a 3rd class graduate who lie for a living

cheesy You think everything is about Peter Obi? If you ask an average Nigerian the problem of this country, they will be quick to mention corruption but you lots are happily pitching your tent for the most corrupt man out of all. cheesy

I have to say though, Tinubu is blessed with grace. I mean, for the credit of all the work past leaders of Lagos -including his forebearers- has done to be placed at his doorstep can only take the grace of God. wink
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by olatuns2017: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by HeroicMeastro: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Ibrahimmantu79: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Absolutely

His achievements, antecedents and legacy are crystal clear in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole

Unlike obituary a 3rd class graduate who lie for a living
Legacy of milking lagosians via toll gates and tax collection?
Don't worry 2023 is already here. I hope you earn enough to survive the incoming inflation and multiple taxes from your Drug lord

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Alpharey: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2022
sukkot:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE <<<< OBI SUPPORTER WITH GUN READY TO KPAI ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR OBI

So who is Boko Haram working for. You better pack out now now now
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by rippa(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
The fact that ndi igbos are running down to Lagos just to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge, that alone is an achievement Nwanne grin grin

That is not an achievement.
Igbo move were there is population because they are business oriented. Go to kano, kaduna, etc
It will beat ur imagination that majority of the people that live in high class areas like lekki, banana island, okoyi and environs are also ibos. But u choose to make reference to the other parts.
Are u even saying it's only tinubu that have ever govern Lagos? Why are u people attributing the success of others to him alone?
There were colonial govt, military govt, civilian federal govt, jankade, mobolaji Johnson, fashola, ambode before and after him in Lagos.
So I asked again
What is tinubu achievement in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Ogaga87(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Really
Will this rogue successfully pretend his way as a saint into Aso Rock like Bubu did in 2015 only to be a fraudulent failure and disaster

Get something right today and it's like saying think deeply before talking.. Prior to this time, INEC have been complaining of voters aparthy but when they mention it that Peter Obi is coming, INEC got over ten million fresh registration and people are still clamouring for voters extension.. The summary of this is that, people cannot be complaining of this hardship and be eager to continue with it. Your eyes will drop when INEC declare Obi in 2023

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by blaquebelle: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2022
jimetagambo:

I have been very neutral on this topic and it seems on Nairaland, the most people getting worried are those complaining about a muslim-muslim ticket. I mean should they not be happy that Tinubu shot himself in the foot.

Good morning to you comrade. I am pleased to inform you that this matter has no bearing on my happiness or sadness. But since you're concerned, I'll simply reiterate what I said before. You all can ignore the Christians for which their votes are irrelevant to your victory.
wink

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Faber:
grin

Peter Obi winning means a new dawn. It means Nigeria will be saved. The old order will be gone. Dude will set a high pace of excellence and achievement for future presidents.

Peter Obi losing means...e don be for all man, we go dey sing bandits national anthem for our schools

Obi is not new. He contested for Governor almost 20 years ago and is above 60! Stop lying!
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Ibrahimmantu79: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Who is ready to bet money.?
Pandora peter obituary will not smell 2nd position
He struggled to graduate with 3rd class yet has been heading banks, businesses , consortiums while you can't even run a small kiosk.
Keep deluding yourself. Una eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by OkodiDenzel: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2022
fidtopade:
This sounds good but I am afraid it could be fraud!!

Most likely you will be asked to pay a token to keep your slot!

lol
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by OkodiDenzel: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2022
UselessBuharist:

No upfront payment

lol
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Alpharey: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2022
daygee12:
Suddenly they abandoned their Mazi Kanu and found Messiah in Obi as a Presidential candidate in Nigeria they called Zoo. If u are looking for People who don't have direction in life give it to the Y'east.

You are in sifia pains right now. The Southerners have disappointed you by their resolve to come out this time around and Vote out the evil parties which have ruined this corntree since 20 years now. Keep crying

1 Like

AndyCole16:

Dem forbid you to travel too? Instead of using free space on public forum searching for una victim

lol
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by OkodiDenzel: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2022
AndyCole16:

Dem forbid you to travel too? Instead of using free space on public forum searching for una victim

lol
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by AntiTerrorist: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Kobicove:
You people have started your political calculations again cheesy

I don't really care the direction the election goes so long as Atiku does not win!

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by AntiTerrorist: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Really
Will this rogue successfully pretend his way as a saint into Aso Rock like Bubu did in 2015 only to be a fraudulent failure and disaster

Peter Obi losing means...e don be for all man, we go dey sing bandits national anthem for our schools.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by AntiTerrorist: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This do not affect our plans, Tinubu must be president of Nigeria whether you like it or not.
Religion will have a huge impact on the 2023 elections. Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, will split muslim votes across the countary, while nationwide will OBIdiently vote for PETER OBI. Haters go start cry OBI is the next president of nigeria.

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by AndyCole16(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

lol

Na so. Lol
You don Sabi their way
cheesy
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by ezegold4we: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the Next president of the Federal republic of Nigeria,

2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

All he needs is 70% of all christain eligible voter's but I assure you,he will get More than 80%,

Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso with that bokoharam leader called Shetima should go and share their Muslim votes,

The truth is that Tinubu will come a distant 3rd position in this election because I can't see the northern Muslims rejecting kwankwaso and Atiku to vote for a southern muslim whom They see as an inferior Muslim, secondly, northerner's knows that tinubu is extremely corrupt, thirdly, the only zone Tinubu will make a headway is in South West but the issue of M/M ticket has given Peter Obi a foot-hold in South West becos we have More christains in South West than Muslims,

even Buhari is aware that Peter Obi will win This election, I see Buhari passing an order of shoot at sight for vote buyer's 24hrs before election day,

Finally, the new electoral act has already reduce rigging to The bearest minimum, with Free and Fair election, inec should declare Peter Obi as winner Before 10pm same day.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Faber(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Peter Obi isn't good for president.

All these, he will do this, he will do that....

Let's start with what he did in Anambra.

What are his set 'high pace of excellence and achievements' in Anambra?

If you talk of old and new order, then he is part of the old order as well as Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso. They have all governed. Obi held several advisory and statutory positions under the Jonathan presidency, aside being Anambra governor.

First of all, go back to Anambra and ask the indigenes the state of affairs before Peter Obi took over. grin grin Before Peter Obi came on board Primary schools in Anambra well shut down, all of them for close to 2 yrs no one dey go School. Salaries of civil servants, he cleared no be here.

It was as if Anambra was a newly created state, Anything you are seeing in Anambra now is Peter Obi's foundation. He laid foundation for the modern, glorious Anambra state.

That's what he will do at national level. Point of correction, he was not part of the old other. If he was part of the old order, how come none of his colleagues of the old order exposing him. The way Atiku and Tinubu are exposing themselves. Peter was on his own lane.

Finally, what he did in Anambra..what did Trump did in US, how many flyovers did Trump constructed in America. But Americans are clamouring for him to be back. For you people roads and flyovers are what shows that a governor did something, while he will loot the state dry. What about the people, their welfare, their security, their businesses, education, healthcare, etc.

Peter Obi transformed Upper Iweka and the entire Onitsha. When Peter Obi was handing over to Obiano, FG was owing Anambra state 48.1 billion naira used for rehabilitation of Federal roads by Peter Obi. FG later refunded 38.6 billion.

In 2015 many states collected bail out funds from FG, Anambra never collected a dime as bail out funds. They had enough saved for them and invested by Peter Obi for rainy days which later ensued.

In terms of security, go and ask MASSOB what Peter Obi did to them when they wanted to distabilize the state. He killed hundreds of MASSOB. You think he will handle insecurity in Nigeria with kids gloves.

You think say Peter Obi na any politician mate for Nigeria. All of them are aware including your Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Abdu81: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2022
blaquebelle:

cheesy You think everything is about Peter Obi? If you ask an average Nigerian the problem of this country, they will be quick to mention corruption but you lots are happily pitching your tent for the most corrupt man out of all. cheesy

I have to say though, Tinubu is blessed with grace. I mean, for the credit of all the work past leaders of Lagos -including his forebearers- has done to be placed at his doorstep can only take the grace of God. wink
hahahah, failing Grace

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Faber(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Siwel25:

Obi is not new. He contested for Governor almost 20 years ago and is above 60! Stop lying!

Obi is the new Nigeria that will happen. Keep mumuing
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by yomi531(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2022
That CIA Analysis that Muslims are the majority in Nigeria is a big fraud. Pew analysis of 2012 stated Christian as majority with 49.5 % to that of Muslim 48%. All those analysis are speculations. Let the Fulani govt allow religion to be factored in the next year Census. I wan check something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. / Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.