Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,636 members, 7,914,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election (23918 Views)

Channels Tv Places Peter Obi Over Tinubu And Atiku - Photos / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by TheRealGap: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2022
He, PO can't win the 2023 presidential election no matter what you guys say. He should wait till 2027 or 2031, that's if Akinkunmi Adesina would not be vying for the position then. Because, I can clearly say, he would still defeat PO then. Take it or leave it...time shall tell.

oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/apc-and-pdp-zoning-formula-places-peter-obi-as-potential-winner-of-2023-presidential-elections-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by shinealight(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/apc-and-pdp-zoning-formula-places-peter-obi-as-potential-winner-of-2023-presidential-elections-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Rubbish article! Why do all the parties have Male-Male tickets….why can’t we have Male-Female or even Female-Male tickets too?
Are the females in our society second-class citizens or less competent than their male counterparts?
So, if you want to bring Religion into the Polity by condemning Muslim-Muslim ticket, then you should also condemn all aspects of our life that appear to portray one-sidedness, imbalance or unfairness, such as the Male-Male tickets prevalent among all aspirants.
Otherwise, please shut up! Bloody hypocrites!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by JJBROS(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=oikirodah post=115244048]
Source iReporteronline.

[/quote/

I love your illustration sir..... actually Muslim will vote for religion not competence.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by UselessBuharist: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

Most likely you will be asked to pay a token to keep your slot!

lol

If I hear
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by BluntCrazeMan: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

It is very clear that PDP and APC were playing Religious Politics..
Both APC and PDP were targeting the Northern Muslims....
Is this the best for our country??
It means that Christians everywhere in Nigeria are not counted as anything??
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by guvencci1: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Pele10 post=115267374]Religion will have a huge impact on the 2023 elections. Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, will split muslim votes across the countary, while nationwide will OBIdiently vote for PETER OBI. Haters go start cry OBI is the next president of nigeria. [/quote so you think all christians will vote obi? Mtchew..... politics no be noise

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Starz825(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Valentinooo:
smiley
Peter Obi has the upper hand against others.

1. A northerner is just rounding up, and another northerner cannot take over for another 8 years. So Kwankwanso and Atiku are out.

2. A younger Tinubu would have been better, We don't want another set of cabals ruling us by proxy because the president is not always available due to his health issue. Moreover, the position of the president is for people that are ready to serve not for those who want to be rewarded for helping some people achieve their dream..

3. Peter Obi is the best man for now and all reasonable Nigerians should support him.

Many Nigerians are angry with APC for now. And since they refused to field either of Amaechi/Osinbajo to appeal to our emotions, then they can say a goodbye to the presidency

God go bless you...
Let me continue from your number 1...

Now number 2.... Most christians now know and understand (some didn't initially) the consequences of voting a Muslim Muslim ticket like the APC has chosen, even some Muslims are not happy with the partiality..so tinubu is out

Number 3......SE is one of the two regions that are yet to take up the most powerful position of the country...so alot of the easterners and others who understands democracy and the way it should go will vote obi....

Number 4.....the fact that APC had a miserable tenure for good eight years... nobody wants to align with anything that starts with A and ends with C ... infact..when you mention APC in solidarity at some locations, you go collect ..even for north...so APC is out...

We want something light...
Wey him mouth no too wide
Tinubu will grow the economy....that's sure
But there won't be corresponding effect on the development of the country...so what's the point..most of the economic resources he will achieve will still end in his pocket and in the bag of those who are close to him...

Abeg obi la Mo
Obi la Fe..
HE President Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Those of you seeing this write up with smile know deep down that it's just to make yourself happy. Majority of us can not be fools. We shall all go out and vote for the candidate of our choice as against your thought
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by daygee12: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Alpharey:

You are in sifia pains right now. The Southerners have disappointed you by their resolve to come out this time around and Vote out the evil parties which have ruined this corntree since 20 years now. Keep crying
I know u will still come back here and type Biafra or nothing.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Hoelujohn: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will not have up to 200k in the presidential election
Do you support that all Muslims should vote for Muslims candidates and all christians should vote for christians candidates?
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by bonbay: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2022
It was the BIAFRA agitation by the igbos that warranted the caused.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by HilcomTech(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Succinct

A vote for Peter Obi is simple terms signifies moving Nigeria forward for the Nigerians.

Let's not talk about fairness and justice. It's a double blessing that he capsulates everything right with developing our nation. It stills befuddled me why some people are bent on moving Nigeria backwards.

It amazes me that a sane human being will expect Nigerians to vote for a devilish mass murderer like Peter Pandora Obituary.

How do you people even sleep at night knowing this killer Peter Pandora Obituary killed and dumped over 300 bodies in Ezu river.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Parachoko: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Do you support that all Muslims should vote for Muslims candidates and all christians should vote for christians candidates?
I don't understand what you're talking about
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This do not affect our plans, Tinubu must be president of Nigeria whether you like it or not.
When you see a dundee, you'll know cheesy. If muslims vote muslim candidates and christians vote christian candidate, who will win?? Simple constructive ideology you no fit get...when you support a whole failure, how would you even reason properly cheesy
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

It amazes me that a sane human being will expect Nigerians to vote for a devilish mass murderer like Peter Pandora Obituary.

How do you people even sleep at night knowing this killer Peter Pandora Obituary killed and dumped over 300 bodies in Ezu river.

Welcome dear, kindly refer to people that know who you are talking about. This is not your village meeting dear, not everybody knows the name of your village head your spewed out here.

Are your people aware that you are roaming around dear? I pray you get better soon. Take care dear.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will not have up to 200k in the presidential election
Bcus there are not upto 200k christians in Nigeria abi?? cheesy dundee will always be a dundee cheesy
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Parachoko: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:

Bcus there are not upto 200k christians in Nigeria abi?? cheesy dundee will always be a dundee cheesy

The joke is on you

He won't have up to 200k votes. If you're pained, is your headache.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by HilcomTech(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2022
daygee12:
Suddenly they abandoned their Mazi Kanu and found Messiah in Obi as a Presidential candidate in Nigeria they called Zoo. If u are looking for People who don't have direction in life give it to the Y'east.

Those Yeast people are the most confused people in the world. They will soon start agitating for beerfraud when Peter Obi losses in the elections.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:

The joke is on you

He won't have up to 200k votes. If you're pained, is your headache.
Lol...rather the joke is on you cheesy like i said a dundee will always be a dundee...the thread is about division based on religion...now unless you say christians arent upto 200k in the country, then you are correct...else you be complete dundee cheesy you can go and create a thread on how and why you think pitobi wont get upto 200k..let's read and understand your irrelevant opinion cheesy
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

Those Yeast people are the most confused people in the world. They will soon start agitating for beerfraud when Peter Obi losses in the elections.
Oga keep quiet small...naso northerners dey agitate for boko haram, fulani herdsmen and bandits and how yorubas dey agitate for oduduwa republic...everybody get their own agitation
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Parachoko: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...rather the joke is on you cheesy like i said a dundee will always be a dundee...the thread is about division based on religion...now unless you say christians arent upto 200k in the country, then you are correct...else you be complete dundee cheesy you can go and create a thread on how and why you think pitobi wont get upto 200k..let's read and understand your irrelevant opinion cheesy
Cry all you want, you're entitle to it

Let me repeat it again, Peter Obi won't get up to 200k votes in the Presidential election.

If you're pained, is your headache.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Let me repeat it again, Peter Obi won't get up to 200k votes in the Presidential election.
Unless christians arent upto 200k, else your opinion is like you...irrelevant and useless. You look like you are already having a headache from this cheesy else you won't be repeating and repeating

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Parachoko: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:

Unless christians arent upto 200k, else your opinion is like you...irrelevant and useless. You look like you are already having a headache from this cheesy else you won't be repeating and repeating
Then why have you been crying since you saw my comment?

I didn't quote you, nah you dey quote me dey write in pains.

Peter Obi won't get up to 200k votes in the election. He will get majority of the 200k votes in the South East from IPOB members.

Peter Obi is an IPOB project.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Then why have you been crying since you saw my comment?

I didn't quote you, nah you dey quote me dey write in pains.

Peter Obi won't get up to 200k votes in the election. He will get majority of the 200k votes in the South East from IPOB members.

Peter Obi is an IPOB project.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Lmao cheesy same way tinubu and shettima is boko and islamization project. Know this and have peace of mind. Even igbos that are voting are more than 200k but the thread is about division in religion. Dont forget I told you that you be complete dundee and nothing dey your head cheesy. Unless the whole christians arent upto 200k, your statement has no logic on this topic...i will be shocked if it isnt a secondary student turned zombie im even arguing with
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Parachoko: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao cheesy same way tinubu and shettima is boko and islamization project. Know this and have peace of mind. Even igbos that are voting are more than 200k but the thread is about division in religion. Dont forget I told you that you be complete dundee and nothing dey your head cheesy. Unless the whole christians arent upto 200k, your statement has no logic on this topic...i will be shocked if it isnt a secondary student turned zombie im even arguing with
Okay

At the end of the day, Obi won't still have up to 200k votes. He is an IPOB project.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by antontech(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Really
Will this rogue successfully pretend his way as a saint into Aso Rock like Bubu did in 2015 only to be a fraudulent failure and disaster

His success in Anambra was not immediate, i hv been in Anambra since ngige time . After peter obi tenure was wen we all noticed all his achievements.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Okay

At the end of the day, Obi won't still have up to 200k votes. He is an IPOB project.
You be islam...i understand your pain sha...just dont influence people with your dundee empty head
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Realdon1(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
I want to tell any Tinubu or Atiku urchins here that OBIdient group have both first eleven team and have also hv reserved squad. Incase if you carry vawulent come meet us. We will not let you rest till this forum becomes boring to you.
You people should stop selling expired olds cargos to us. We need fresh bloods like Obi and Datti.
I'm OBIdient inshallah.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Parachoko: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:

You be islam...i understand your pain sha...just dont influence people with your dundee empty head
Obi won't have up to 200k votes.

The most important thing for me is for you to understand me loud and clear.

Obi is an IPOB project.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi won't have up to 200k votes.

The most important thing for me is for you to understand me loud and clear.

Obi is an IPOB project.
Lol...keep ranting with your empty skull...get busy...go and find work..all these topics big pass your knowledge

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Izongdave(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Despite supporting this Peter, I know there's a lot he can't achieve, but I know by the time he bows out even if in the next for years, Nigerians would know what hope good and accountable governance carries and all of these will be history
Nobody will calculate followers
All eyes will be fixated on records and the strength to deliver
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Saoge: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Obi-diently waiting for that beautiful day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / "Buhari Has Spent N1bn On Ekwueme So Far" — Ngige / MKO Abiola's Campaign Jingles For June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.