Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election (23839 Views)

Channels Tv Places Peter Obi Over Tinubu And Atiku - Photos / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by HilcomTech(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Welcome dear, kindly refer to people that know who you are talking about. This is not your village meeting dear, not everybody knows the name of your village head your spewed out here.

Are your people aware that you are roaming around dear? I pray you get better soon. Take care dear.

I am not expecting any tangible reply from an mkporu mirri CANNIBAL like YHU. Na insults Una sabi, so I am not surprised.

Give an mkporu miri CANNIBAL facts and he would reply you with insult's.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by RealLagosBoy: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Hausa moslems don't pray in Yoruba mosques.

Infact, northern Moslem refer to Yoruba ones as infidels.

A normal Hausa Moslem will never allow himself led in prayer by a Yoruba.
All over Nigeria, even in the same town, e.g. Abuja, you have Yoruba mosques that Hausa people don't attend.
It's the same reason the northern moslems don't trust Tinubu and insisted on a Moslem/Moslem ticket, they don't see Tinubu as a Moslem.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Shevchenkko: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This do not affect our plans, Tinubu must be president of Nigeria whether you like it or not.
president of your town union he will become.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Shevchenkko: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
daygee12:
Suddenly they abandoned their Mazi Kanu and found Messiah in Obi as a Presidential candidate in Nigeria they called Zoo. If u are looking for People who don't have direction in life give it to the Y'east.
This one is pained. Sorry bro..I have to tell you that change is constant. Things change a lot so humans too have to change plans. It's wisdom if you don't know that
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Shevchenkko: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will not have up to 200k in the presidential election
This ancestor is whom you want to rule right ? Some of you Africans are mentally deranged but you don't know.

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Lovelive: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Propagandist, keep it up !

But we are Obidiently Obedients.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures . .

sukkot:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE <<<< OBI SUPPORTER WITH GUN READY TO KPAI ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR OBI
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by deeva2: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Valentinooo:
smiley
Peter Obi has the upper hand against others.

1. A northerner is just rounding up, and another northerner cannot take over for another 8 years. So Kwankwanso and Atiku are out.

2. A younger Tinubu would have been better, We don't want another set of cabals ruling us by proxy because the president is not always available due to his health issue. Moreover, the position of the president is for people that are ready to serve not for those who want to be rewarded for helping some people achieve their dream..

3. Peter Obi is the best man for now and all reasonable Nigerians should support him.

Many Nigerians are angry with APC for now. And since they refused to field either of Amaechi/Osinbajo to appeal to our emotions, then they can say a goodbye to the presidency

Illusion

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Sunnyja: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
daygee12:
Suddenly they abandoned their Mazi Kanu and found Messiah in Obi as a Presidential candidate in Nigeria they called Zoo. If u are looking for People who don't have direction in life give it to the Y'east.
Says a head slammer whom the Northern Muslims doesn't trust but wants Southwrn christians to trust him!
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am not expecting any tangible reply from an mkporu mirri CANNIBAL like YHU. Na insults Una sabi, so I am not surprised.

Give an mkporu miri CANNIBAL facts and he would reply you with insult's.

My dear, I'm happy that you are a gentleman that his pseudo-conversations isn't just collections of insults.

You will surely get well, my prayers are with you, it won't be well with whomsoever made you to be like this. You will still be a sane man in the future dear, just don't lose hope yet.

Daalụ
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by daygee12: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sunnyja:
Says a head slammer whom the Northern Muslims doesn't trust but wants Southwrn christians to trust him!

Very soon u will understand who the Northern Muslims want between OBI and TINUBU. Na child's play Politics ur region still dey play
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Thomasankara(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
AndyCole16:

Dem forbid you to travel too? Instead of using free space on public forum searching for una victim

No mind them, they are sore losers grin cheesy grin cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by HilcomTech(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, I'm happy that you are a gentleman that his pseudo-conversations isn't just collections of insults.

You will surely get well, my prayers are with you, it won't be well with whomsoever made you to be like this. You will still be a sane man in the future dear, just don't lose hope yet.

Daalụ

I don't really expect an mkporu miri CANNIBAL like dis1 to have sense after eating his own family and drinking raw blood.

YHUR life is a constant struggle between being eaten by a family member or eating YHUR own RELATIONS.

Even as I am typing this message I know YUU are cooking YHUR own MOTHER'S leg. because YUU clubbed HER to DEATH.

Las las na 1 of YHUR own FAMILY member go use AXE split YHUR SCULL come eat YHU and drink YHUR BLOOD
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by akbonus: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin grin

I was expecting to see some statistical projections of the votes Peter Obi will likely get to beat Atiku and Tinubu atleast, geographical zone by zone..

Op have only posted series of talks and opinions.. which he/she is entitled to anyways grin cheesy grin

Happy New Month
LETS TRY THIS
ATIKU,TINUBU AND KWANKWASO WILL SAHRE VOTES BELONGING TO ALL THE MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA,VERY FEW WILL VOTE FOR OBI COURTESY OF HIS VICE DATTI BABA.TINUBU WILL GET A RESONABLE VOTE FROM SW BUT NOT ENOUGH TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY

OBI WILL GET A BETTER % OF THE ENTIRE VOTES FROM THE SE,SS,NC,AND A BETTER PERCENTAGE OF THE CHRISTIANS IN SW ESPAECIALLY LAGOS STATE WHILE 90% OF THE CHRISTIANS FROM NE,AND NW WILL VOTE FOR OBI,HIS IS THE ROAD TO ASO ROCK,DOUBT IT AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
PDP AND THE APC WILL BE STRUGGLING TO RIG OR BUY VOTES AND NONE OF THIS WILL WORK BECAUSE A LOT OF OBIDIENTS ARE READY TO COLLECT THEIR MONEY,EAT IT AND VOTE FOR PETER OBI.
SAME TO YOU ON HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by jimb(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
before nko?
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

I don't really expect an mkporu miri CANNIBAL like dis1 to have sense after eating his own family and drinking raw blood.

YHUR life is a constant struggle between being eaten by a family member or eating YHUR own RELATIONS.

Even as I am typing this message I know YUU are cooking YHUR own MOTHER'S leg. because YUU clubbed HER to DEATH.

Las las na 1 of YHUR own FAMILY member go use AXE split YHUR SCULL come eat YHU and drink YHUR BLOOD

Eeya my dear, I know it seems to you that you are in the darkest moment of your life, but you will survive.

Despite the greatest urge you have to eat your family will still pass my dear. My prayers for you will not be in vain. No matter all the evil you have confessed to have committed, you aren't the worst in your family. There's HOPE for you. Amen.

Daalụ.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by HilcomTech(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Eeya my dear, I know it seems to you that you are in the darkest moment of your life, but you will survive.

Despite the greatest urge you have to eat your family will still pass my dear. My prayers for you will not be in vain. No matter all the evil you have confessed to have committed, you aren't the worst in your family. There's HOPE for you. Amen.

Daalụ.

Ah... DIS CANNIBAL is still ALIVE.. YHUR brother never use AXE SPLIT YHUR brain yet?

No worry YHUR CANNIBAL family go soon SLAUGHTER YHU like GGOATT wey YHU be.

This AKUYA think say everybody be like HIM CANNIBAL PIGS. I am a norther and we don't know YHUR EVIL and CANNIBAL ways
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Shikini: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose / Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI / Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.