Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,571 members, 7,888,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben (548 Views)

Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens / Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) / Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by philme87: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Veteran journalist, Reuben Abati, has come hard on Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, following a somewhat derogatory comment made against his person by the state governor.

Last week Friday, Governor Wike addressed newsmen at the Port Harcourt International Airport where he described the recent interview conducted by Abati and Tundun Abiola with Atiku as one filled with lies.

While speaking, Governor Wike berated Abati and said he wondered why media practitioners no longer engage in investigative journalism. According to him, he listens to and reads some of the things Abati says and writes and he begins to wonder where Nigeria is heading.

This morning, Abati took out time while on Arise TV to reply the governor. He said he doesn't know where Governor Wike was when he started the profession many years ago and that the Governor does not have the capacity and intellect to teach him journalism.

Watch a video of him speaking below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnkLRYzNTCg
Re: Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by Honjoshy4u: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike blood too de hot. He should take it easy...
When you loose election, no be person die.
Re: Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by kokoA(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reuben Abati should shatap abeg. Is he a journalist or a politician?
Re: Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by Laggafin: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
See this one forming class .. empty skull boasting.. go near wike Go talk D's rubbish make em teach u real vawulence ..not journalism grin
Re: Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by princepeter566: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
The topic is not my concern.
My concern is....
Tinubu and atiku can never be the president of Nigeria.
I will continue to do my little best to promote obi till I can't because, obidient brings blessings
Re: Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reuben abati and femi adesina are politicians masquerading as journalists.
Re: Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben by jerryjohn727: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
See finishing.

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Illustration Of APC&PDP / Nigeria Vs South Korea(1-0)-u20 Women's World Cup (photos) (video) / 2023: Tinubu Group South South Coordinator Pastor Reuben Visit Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.