Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:37 PM

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (81336 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by wiseoneking: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Nwanne,this epistle is too long,biko shorten it .
That why some parts were highlighted for your specie. Do not complain.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by sylve11: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Wait oh. All these long epistle because of Otu and amu issue. Before you even finish reading it sef, irhigh libido go don disappear. Rubish and tilumbu tueh

Lol grin cool
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
The fact u are married or a couple doesn't give u license to be fvcking like rabbits. undecided

I can't stand a partner that can't control their urges or libido when necessary. im not saying u can't have high libido bt u can control it without making a scene or creating too much drama. Humans are not dogs.

5 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by onuman: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: PUNCH

...and you rounded up the good messages with photo of this fatty bomboo woman who can easily make a man refuse sex kpata kpata? You de try. Pity that man behind her, he's merely pretending to love the show, abi he was crying for help.

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
HantaVirus:
When it comes to sex cheesy

I'm similar to the "Thrilla in Manila" grin grin

Bitches call me Horse - The pussy killa wink

Whether it's stiff tongue or stiff dick
Kilmods squeeze it to make shit fit cool

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.
grin
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by samuelson06(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.

But they don't complain. Even you writing this won't complain. Again, I've noticed many women like sex that's like war.

3 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
She's got to be ready to be my personal hoe else kolè werk
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by debbydams(f): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Shouldn't be world war 2 rather gently.
God abeg oo grin grin cheesy
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by purples25(f): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sex sex sex.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by RPG2020(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:

Why not just save all those Money go carry one TDB 5k you are done and save yourself from spending anyhow

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by braine(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
purples25:
Sex sex sex.

Makes the world go round.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by femi4: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
Wait until she sexually peaks in her 40s, then come back and tell us about her low sex drive again. lipsrsealed
No wonder
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by femi4: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Untop sex,
See those Viewing this topic and 185 guests

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Farid24224(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
BePrepared:

Only low value things are tested, lol groundnut, palm wine etc you don't test champagne, or iPhone 14 before buying they are yours only after you have paid.

Quality girls are not tested, they are yours only after you pay bride price.

Nigerian girls are quality girls... all of them...

You say what? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by andray12(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Petyprincess:

Una try
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by nairalanderr: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2022
it's true ;Dit's true
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by orlaglobal234: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Everything about Africa na OBO ati OKO every time DIDO DIDO SHAAA. May God help my fellow Africa men and women
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Make passive income online..my signature might interest you
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by brandsoncharlie: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Petyprincess:

I guess you’re not out of Nigeria yet, the way other ladies in other countries like Nigeria men ehn, na just this yahoo , ritualist and Boko Haram Dey give Nigeria bad tag.
An average Nigerian guy does this things you’ve mentioned except you don’t worth it .

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Blessedarethepe(m): 1:26am On Aug 06, 2022
bolacode:
Èyin wèrèy, e dó ra yón pa
bola ?
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by CasNova(m): 1:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Relationship is all about compromises.

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by cococandy(f): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2022
undecidedThe law according to who?

kayperry:

Do i really need to go ask before i can understand the "phases of a woman's body" ...

what i expected you to do is challenge the "laws i stated" ... @ 40 does a woman secretion increases or reduces

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by rickleye: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2022
grin
virginprincess:
Nwanne,this epistle is too long,biko shorten it .

Exactly ! Even for church psalm 91 isn’t this long
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by KanwuliaExtra: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Bullshyte topic!

All to let us know say life nor balance even when you marry Virgin Maria,
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobleteacher: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Who has time to read all this long epistle?
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by janecreativ: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2022
gooood
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by FireUpNow(m): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2022
This load of rubish is all because of sex? Any partner with high sex drive can just sign the divorce paper and look for his or her kind outside. Nonsense
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by IamAsiri: 2:53am On Aug 06, 2022
That was a good read. Very enlightening and informative.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by darediamond(m): 2:54am On Aug 06, 2022
xpressionx:
Ladies are knackadimous this days
U
Hun..., Akiiika!!!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.