Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (81198 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Icon79(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
KPOM!

O pari

EniHolar:
S3x is a sacred thing.

If the libido is not balanced, one person should step up and the other should try to be understanding. wink

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
Gisos Christ shocked ...Na Human una dey Pound Shuuu:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by AngelicBeing: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
descarado:

Lead on with the march, we dey your back gidigbam kiss
Hahaha, I go come carry you for UK, so we go lead the March together tongue
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
placeofallure:

Which kain look forward to, na food? Even if he's a good pounder, you will allow one man to pound your life away? My oga knew before we married that I no too do for bed. Just to keep body and soul together, it's ok. Everyman for Nairaland dey form high libido, even the ones wey their prick no reach pencil. Mtcheeew, Over syllabus of anything is not good, biko!

High sexual urge comes up when your partner knows how to do it and endowed too. If your partner isn't experienced and always unromantic, my dear you libido go enter -0.0000000%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by akbonus: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
cococandy:
Wait until she sexually peaks in her 40s, then come back and tell us about her low sex drive again. lipsrsealed
DOES A WOMAN SEX DRIVES CHANGES AT HER 40's?
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Nwanne,this epistle is too long,biko shorten it .
Would it be hard to disvirgin you?
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Secondly:
Africans only have sex on their mind.

That's why their continent is so backwards.
Negro, shut ur black ass up..
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by kayperry: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
femi4:
Another NL kid, from biology, now you want to talk about experience. You were probably writing WAEC when I registered on nl

Adulthood naa scam, what makes you think i won't love to be a kid ,..
why will i challenge whats on google if it is not "about Experience"

#Oga roger that

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by gabicon: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: PUNCH

When one gets married, you need to understand that there are 2 types of sex. There is sex for mutual pleasure and there is sex as a duty.

Mutual pleasure sex is the sex were you are feeling the moon, stars, butterflies, love in the air etc. It can come as a result of a gift, a service pure desire, feelings etc.

Duty sex is satisfying a partner especially when you don't feel like it. Duty sex is why quickies exist, the end goal is to satisfy ones partner.

The application of this two type of sex in marriage will help in setting a framework that effectively manages sex.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Ninisun:

High sexual urge comes up when your partner knows how to do it and endowed too. If your partner isn't experienced and always unromantic, my dear you libido go enter -0.0000000%
U got nothing in ur profile though. Looks to me, u're trying to make dem pervs curious enough to go check ur profile.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by DonroxyII: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2022
orlaglobal234:
Everything about Africa na OBO ati OKO every time DIDO DIDO SHAAA. May God help my fellow Africa men and women
I dont think Africa Fvcks Reach Other Continents:

But Sex Topic is still a Taboo in Most Africans that's Why:
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by VirileNelly2420: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.
I seriously no understand. Gifts turn u on?
Nothing wey I no go hear from dis gender o.
D other day, a gal said exotic cars make her wet... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by virginprincess(f): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Would it be hard to disvirgin you?
YES.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by mrksquare: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
H0didon:
That's why it is always good to test your product before purchasing grin.

In all things,discipline is also a major factor as well cos a certain point will reach where one would wanna taste another food cool.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise person always test run and check for the perfect size before making any purchase at the boutique".

You are in the spirit.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
YES.
But virginity is overrated and it doesnt guarantee u keeping a man.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by virginprincess(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
But virginity is overrated and it doesnt guarantee u keeping a man.
I'm assure you it will,there are still men who value virgins,and are ready to do anything keep them even if it means swearing an oat to remain faithful.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by OBTOREPA(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Nwanne,this epistle is too long,biko shorten it .
Please I want us to get acquainted.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm assure you it will,there are still men who value virgins,and are ready to do anything keep them even if it means swearing an oat to remain faithful.
Old fashioned men i guess or men of the older generation who are embracing d new light... Men of dz generation do not give 2 fvcks about virginity.. Well i cant really speak for all men but i'm pretty sure..
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by femakins: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Honestly speaking a lot of marriages are going through this pains. It is generally known that men are wired to have high sex libido so the women have to understand this fact. In a situation where there is a boundary to where the husband can touch in his wife's. body. In fact ordinary romance, kiss, smootching, pecking, hugging is a NO to the wife then the man will surely react as this is one of the major essence of marriage. Small time of the man cheats the woman will blame them not noting that she caused it. It is well.....

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Oberhiri141(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
I dont think i can ever come to a compromise with my wife about having sex because women are meant to be sumissive to their husbands just as it is in the bible not the other way round, except you dont know the degree or the extent at which KONJI dey hold person, moreover women yakpa everywhere. Life is not that hard.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Dorakay93(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Forget about all this story, d difference btw man and woman is pretence. If woman is comfortable around you, u will
Know dey like sex more than men.

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
U got nothing in ur profile though. Looks to me, u're trying to make dem pervs curious enough to go check ur profile.

But this post is for married people na So I shouldn't comment cus its about s.ex?

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
femakins:
Honestly speaking a lot of marriages are going through this pains. It is generally known that men are wired to have high sex libido so the women have to understand this fact. In a situation where there is a boundary to where the husband can touch in his wife's. body. In fact ordinary romance, kiss, smootching, pecking, hugging is a NO to the wife then the man will surely react as this is one of the major essence of marriage. Small time of the man cheats the woman will blame them not noting that she caused it. It is well.....

When a wife refuses to cuddle, kiss or engage a pre-intimacy with her husband, let the man check his hygiene, communication skills, financial responsibility and attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I seriously no understand. Gifts turn u on?
Nothing wey I no go hear from dis gender o.
D other day, a gal said exotic cars make her wet... shocked

Gifts does that na, it gives you that sense of belonging and fulfilment. It mustn't be an expensive gift but matters a lot. I enjoy giving my partner gifts without expecting any.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Osashalom: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jayoungika:
What i know for sure is that, I will never buy a goods without testing.. i don't do black markets.
Just say you are used to okirika. No one test packet shirt
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Wwwq: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oh
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Grgton:
oga do what they ask of you. Don't be stubborn. Why can't you go for 1hr ??
who one hour epp? Dem dey take am collect money for bank?
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Grgton:
okay you have to take More fruits so you can last at least 1hr.
no let me vex with you o, if you make me vex, I go reduce am to 30 seconds

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
no let me vex with you o, if you make me vex, I go reduce am to 30 seconds
wahala abeg no vex oo

I just de tell you wetin u go do o
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
who one hour epp? Dem dey take am collect money for bank?
you want to eat your cake and have it
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Grgton:
you want to eat your cake and have it
I want to eat her pussy and stay alive

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Grgton:
wahala abeg no vex oo

I just de tell you wetin u go do o
I no want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.