Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (81335 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by emilo2bad: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2022
cococandy:
Wait until she sexually peaks in her 40s, then come back and tell us about her low sex drive again. lipsrsealed
your comment is so true, iam currently experiencing it, my wife since she clock 40 her sexual drive is high now I struggle to keep up unlike before

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by kayperry: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2022
femi4:
lolz...she is right. Don't try to understand it. Google "women sexual peak in their 40s"

It won't be a problem to accept or concur she is right, however i know

40 is the age women start feeling less sexually attractive to themselves therefore they start craving for sexual attention to fill that void ... at that stage attention from younger boyz tickle them the most cos it makes them feel like 16 again, a younger gurl is driven by her libido buh you see women in 40's are driven by quest for self induced gratification, getting sex is the only way they feel attractive, what drives a 40yr woman sexual cravings is not "increase in libido"

Google won't do it for me, i for like make guyz that have dated cougars share there sexual experience then i go talk
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by DonroxyII: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.
grin Na Nigerian Frustrations makes Man Pounds their Frustrations Away:

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by placeofallure(f): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2022
zedegit:

So Ned Nwoko, 70 years old man should go and cook for Regina Daniel because he wants to be romantic abi?

You must have filled your head with Mills and Boon novels.

Oya wake up.

It's the responsibility of the woman to cook. Better discuss this with your fiance before marriage because I left a girl when she told me I would be cooking for her on certain days like weekend.

Men, don't start what you can't finish.

Nigerian men are zero romantically. Yes, it's the woman who cooks for the family but there are days the man too should offer to cook. On some days, my husband tells me not to lift a finger, he'd do the cooking. He's a great cook. Things like that strengthen your bond. There's nothing I can't do for him and there's no length he can't go for me too. To cook for your wife doesn't make you less of a man. It doesn't reduce you in any way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by caesymore(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Wait oh. All these long epistle because of Otu and amu issue. Before you even finish reading it sef, ur high libido go don disappear. Rubish and tilumbu tueh

Oh yea "SMellynyash" are you not aware that life is all about Otu and AMu
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by cococandy(f): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2022
g4gerald:

Do u mean women have highest sexual libido at 40s, pls explain

according to research (not me but research) more women experience heightened sexual desire in their late 30s to 40s where’s men experience theirs in their teens to 20s.
I’m not the one who said it lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by cococandy(f): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Or maybe their sexual energy matches the energy of the younger boys because men are more active in their younger age versus women?

You have brain. Use it sometimes
kayperry:

40 is the age women start feeling less sexually attractive to themselves therefore they start craving for sexual attention to fill that void ... at that stage attention from younger boyz tickle them the most cos it makes them feel like 16 again, a younger gurl is driven by her libido buh you see women in 40's are driven by quest for self induced gratification, getting sex is the only way they feel attractive, what drives a 40yr woman sexual cravings is not "increase in libido"

Google won't do it for me, i for like make guyz that have dated cougars share there sexual experience then i go talk

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2022
emilo2bad:

your comment is so true, iam currently experiencing it, my wife since she clock 40 her sexual drive is high now I struggle to keep up unlike before

Exercise (if you don’t already do that) can help build your stamina. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
I no want, I like it like that
oga do what they ask of you. Don't be stubborn. Why can't you go for 1hr ??
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by bonnyhope: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Secondly:
Africans only have sex on their mind.

That's why their continent is so backwards.

Are you not one of them

Shmmm...m
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by zedegit: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2022
placeofallure:

Nigerian men are zero romantically. Yes, it's the woman who cooks for the family but there are days the man too should offer to cook. On some days, my husband tells me not to lift a finger, he'd do the cooking. He's a great cook. Things like that strengthens your bond. There's nothing I can't do for him and there's no length he can't go for me too. To cook for your wife doesn't make you less of a man. It doesn't reduce you in any way.

I have known that most women are manipulative and some could take it for granted.
It's very easy for see finish to set in.

I might take her out or buy lunch, chocolates, flowers etc but to cook for her would be on rare occasion, maybe she's sick or pregnant.

It depends on the type of woman one gets hitched with.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by zedegit: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2022
emilo2bad:

A young man struggling to keep up?
Like seriously? I pray I meet a woman who has high libido or atleast a healthy one.

5 times a week nacking atleast.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Am telling you
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Samskid310:
Whenever I get into my post nut clarity I feel like how the hell did I get myself in this bullshit called 'sex'

Lol. Next time, try to ask yourself the same question before you nut or even begin that "bullshit".
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
zedegit:

Like seriously? I pray I meet a woman who has high libido or atleast a healthy one.

Someone above 40 is not a young man when it comes to sex, you definitely can't compare the stamina or libido with someone in his 20s

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2022
doneback04:
When a man is not doing anything for himself what occupied his mind is sex that why you see the average man having several children's.

Having sex regularly is a different thing entirely compared to poor people pouring kids like pigs. Who says you can't enjoy regular sex without manufacturing babies?

But when a man has his mind occupied with works activity he hardly have time for sex, just once in a while.
And what is the point in chasing world or dream that you don't even create time for yourself to enjoy?

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2022
introvertious:
What an epistle!
Is marriage solely about sex? Black people just focus on having sex, daily.
No showing of love, showing you care, buying gifts, helping out, talking/gisting, finding out how you spent your day, na sex, sex, sex and more sex.

I mean, being romantic could lead to sex and the woman won't complain.

High sex drive in a partner in marriage is the topic here, not all the things that hold marriages together. Let's learn to comprehend and understand simple topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by femi4: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
kayperry:

It's a push for folly to reject knowledge
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Nwanne,this epistle is too long,biko shorten it .
Nsogbu! I didn't even read the body, I had gotten all he said through few comments here.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Roycemadeit(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2022
purples25:
Sex sex sex.
That is one of the closest experience to God

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nyascobar1414: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2022
placeofallure:

Nigerian men are zero romantically. Yes, it's the woman who cooks for the family but there are days the man too should offer to cook. On some days, my husband tells me not to lift a finger, he'd do the cooking. He's a great cook. Things like that strengthens your bond. There's nothing I can't do for him and there's no length he can't go for me too. To cook for your wife doesn't make you less of a man. It doesn't reduce you in any way.

Nigerian women are not romantic,sometimes the woman should pay the bills, house rents and school fees.
That will Increase the bond..

3 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by DonroxyII: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Ninisun:

If he's a good pounder, you'll always look forward to having it every day.
Gisos Christ shocked ...Na Human una dey Pound Shuuu:
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by zedegit: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2022
maasoap:

Someone above 40 is not a young man when it comes to sex, you definitely can't compare the stamina or libido with someone in his 20s

It's personal and not a general assumption. If you were saying 60 years, it would have been understandable but even at that Ned is an exception. How old is he again?

Above 60 years old man.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Damibiz(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Nothing concerns me about the topic ni,na de picture attached to it at the end a wan talk about.....
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by kayperry: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2022
femi4:
It's a push for folly to reject knowledge

where there is an underline "experience" there is no foolishness in querying research & studies. this is a topic for adult, i have being with 40- 50yr women just for sex so i know what my arguement is about, i would rather listen to what men within that experience bracket have to say
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Toktee(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.
Did you said Flowers? grin
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by descarado: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Una no dey taya for sex and sexual related issues, like seriously, there is hunger in Nigeria and people are talking about sex, sex and sex, Nigerians, make una leave sex matter for now, take stones, March to Abuja and stone Buhari and National Assembly Members out of power., almost every day, na sex, sex and sexual related issues on nairaland.com, sex na food, Like seriously sad. sad

cc: descarado
Lead on with the march, we dey your back gidigbam kiss

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by emilo2bad: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2022
zedegit:

iam not a young man, 52 years
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by kayperry: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
cococandy:
Or maybe their sexual energy matches the energy of the younger boys because men are more active in their younger age versus women?

You have brain. Use it sometimes

Suddenly you expect me to have brain, coco you are not up to 40yrs whatever you are spewing is either from google or eavesdrop.

Pocohantas is old & barely 45yrs, i think she is in the best position to enlighten us.
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by bimbodotun(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
for this economy people are still thinking of sex �?
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by femi4: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
kayperry:

where there is an underline "experience" there is no foolishness in querying research & studies. this is a topic for adult, i have being with 40- 50yr women just for sex so i know what my arguement is about, i would rather listen to what men within that experience bracket have to say
Another NL kid, from biology, now you want to talk about experience. You were probably writing WAEC when I registered on nl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.