Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me (85870 Views)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by neztar: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Akerele44:

U are wicked...which one be shift her womb with Penn*s
U no fit take am easy with the knacking ni
Easy knacking so that she go come back next time
how big is your thing
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by KingRSHD2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
My wife is starving me too I guess we guys are good to go
Can we start somewhere shocked

LoveUdie:
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

What can she do house? How can she make her husband show more interest in sex?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by sisisioge: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
If she were a man,sebi we would have advised that he gets a side chick. She should biko get a side bobo too. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords.. You're a sex stave woman.

Have you really tried to sit him down to discuss this and let him know how you feel?
If a man stays away from sex for two months, he either has a medical issue that has made his libido drop or he is getting it elsewhere.

But incase you're so frustrated and you really need a strong solid 8 inches dick to ride.. Just give me a message, I'm available. Let me help your husband to shift your womb. God says always help your neighbor in need. I willing to help you cure your konji.
Guy you mad o
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Babalola0920: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:
"I got married in 2021. Ever since day one, my hubby and I have sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him but he'll say he isn't feeling fine. If I try to seduce him he'll remove my hand. I'll have to wait till he feels like having sex which is twice a month.

We don't have kids yet and we both work. I'm tired because I'm missing out on the fun of marriage. What can I do?"

Communication
Reason
Patience

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Funflipper: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kollins11:

Have you really tried to sit him down to discuss this and let him know how you feel?
If a man stays away from sex for two months, he either has a medical issue that has made his libido drop or he is getting it elsewhere.

But incase you're so frustrated and you really need a strong solid 8 inches dick to ride.. Just give me a message, I'm available. Let me help your husband to shift your womb. God says always help your neighbor in need. I willing to help you cure your konji.

lol, you're crazy as fxck!!
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by EmmyDJourno: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Which kind wahala be this one
Free knacks for marriage wey person dey sharpen prick for na him this guy dey dull upandan
He is gay abeg, make nobody tell me about stress, he just got married and he should be knocking her lights out right now

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Starhearts: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
thorpido:
Hmmm.If it is there,it is there and if it isn't,then it may never be there.
Your hubby probably has a low libido and this is something you should have checked before tying the knot with him.
For a woman it might be easier to spice up her sex drive but for a man, it's harder if he has a low sex drive.
There are foods that could help drive your hubby's sex drive like bananas,water melon etc.You can get him Gingko biloba supplements too. You could try giving him that.
Try to be sexy for him too.Keep fit and trim and get nice underwear and perfumes.That can help too though it's not so much about you but him.

Ur contact details
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by UNUKHASO: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CHILD AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED A MOTHER, HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WHEN ALONE WITH HIM REMOVE ALL CLOTHING FROM YOUR BODY LEAVING YOUR PANT ALONE WITH THIS ONE YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS HELP (ONLY WHEN YOU ARE BOTH ALONE SERVE HIM ANYTHING EVEN HIS FOOD AT THE DINNIG USE ONLY PANT)
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Skmoda360(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

Are you the op? Is she you? Is you she?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by YeePeyHaa: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
It was when I noticed that all the women I toasted were indirectly looking at the size of my cassa.va that I knew that something is going wrong with our modern day women.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Skmoda360(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kollins11:

Your brain is in between you legs....oponu omo
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Finneseguy1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kollins11:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
thorpido:
Hmmm.If it is there,it is there and if it isn't,then it may never be there.
Your hubby probably has a low libido and this is something you should have checked before tying the knot with him.
For a woman it might be easier to spice up her sex drive but for a man, it's harder if he has a low sex drive.
There are foods that could help drive your hubby's sex drive like bananas,water melon etc.You can get him Gingko biloba supplements too. You could try giving him that.
Try to be sexy for him too.Keep fit and trim and get nice underwear and perfumes.That can help too though it's not so much about you but him.

No food better pass good rest on some carbs.

I don't crave sex myself. But it is easier to turn me on if I had a good sleep after eating some heavy meal.

The man's mind is mostly somewhere else. Like you calm cows down before milking them to get plenty of milk.

The man's mind needs to be completely cooled down. Not wandering around.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Alloyhardu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why stress yourself when you can get kokolade and cook it along your food trust me you will be the one to run out of the room
LoveUdie:

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Exceed15: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Does he really find you attractive? How did he woo you?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by orlaglobal234: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Post your picture i want to conform something in you before i know the kind of advice that will work for case but if you want to post that picture don't let your face show, because the problem might from you
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by ECHICHE: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
How will you get pregnant if your husband doesn't have sex with you?

Young lady, sit your husband down and tell him how you feel. If he doesn't change, then report him to his parents or someone he respects or listen to. Don't fold your hands and allow things gets bad
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by LordOfTheGame: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
zed7:

Only you is asking for advice for yourself in one sentence and in another sentence you're asking what can she do?
NL and their fiction writers. You guys write so much Bullshit that you end up confusing yourselves.

Even if she's writing for herself, didn't you see the quotation marks at the beginning and end of the post? Maybe you should try to learn the meaning of marks in any sentence and how to use them properly.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by VanuatuWycombe: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please, add it to other good suggestions that have been given:
Stop moving around the house nakedly every time. It does more harm than good for men. Men feel less excited seeing easily/freely those precious parts of women’s body.

Sleep in separate room ( this may sound weird). There’s nothing like matrimonial room. You read me well. NOTHING LIKE MATRIMONIAL ROOM. Don’t let oyibo’s way of life or relationship speaker/ or our religious fathers and mothers’ counsel spoil your home.

Just make sure you can have access to each other’s room and you will see improvements.

Men get bored easily with sex when they see women’s body too often; likewise when they sleep in same bed everyday. This is more psychological than physical. It’s like having ready-made access to an elaborate means of communication but which you less use - people who have access to super-fast internet and wifi use it less.

You may also travel for some time and come back then see if he would come for you like a Hungry lion.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by MyAmericandream(f): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If he doesn't give u sex, den go get it outside am sure he is getting it his outside it's as simple as that!!!

But they just got married recently. It’s too early to start having a side chick.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by eguarojeona: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2022
LoveUdie:

I am sure you did no sex till after marriage. You husband is probably gay

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by tope3x(m): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Do you shower before bed? Do you smell nice around him? Please check yourself
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by rayval(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Have you been a good wife with all honesty? He is probably not attracted anymore to you. Maybe not your body.. but he is probably irritated by how you have treated him… and this is all unconsciously not intentionally.. which makes it very difficult to correct… watch him closely, he would be craving sex with others..

Either ways… He doesn’t just feel you anymore. It is a sad truth.

He could bang even a stranger easily.. But not you… Trust me on this.

Sorry anyways
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by rayval(m): 12:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Seduce kor, probably more irritated by that.. because men like sex doesn’t mean they can’t get irritated.. u re experiencing a terrible situation…. You will think this is too much… but you need to see a councillor… with him.. probably the help.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Ebymyk(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Don't force sex on a man, if the man is worrying you for it too much, you ladies will still complain...it's not every time, man is sexually aroused, he needs time to balance, rest, being in a happy mood helps too... Stop pressuring him...
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by pacespot(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Do people still have sex drive in this Nigerian economy, me self I lose interest in women easily these days? If you are the kind of woman who is rude and has a dirty sense of personal hygiene, then you might be finding it difficult to attract a man with decent and reasonable personality sexually.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Caseless: 1:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Kollins11:

stay away from married women, home-breaker!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Oesophagus99(m): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2022
What if you're doing him too much shakara for sex?

Maybe him don fvck tire for bachelor life and Now it's no longer a priority..

In anycase shaa, u can take over the mantle of sex by seducing him..
if he complains about stress- you should ask him to at least allow u to b playn with his D!ck Since it's now also yours ..lolx. jst act jovial/funny..

Wit time u fit crack jokes like:
You haven't serviced me for 3days & today I need it so badly o or say, I'm cold darling let's fvck.. u can also jokingly say..

MyDear if to bleep me na him dey tire u so, please you fit call your neighbor mek him come do am nar. Abi d thing get meter? Winks

Oda times u say tinx like you don't have to fvck today, but at least allow me to hug u closer to feel your warmth for a few mins pls..

Some other vdays u should jokingly try to drag sex: whilst he's standing up privately for compound_ just start to loose his belt with sexual attempt but without asking him and without any fore play, just jokes.

Don't do the same trick everyday,learn to Spice ur moves

Lastly he might hurt you wit words or insultive stuffs. Please remember ur marital vows& endure.that too shall pass.

Every woman works on her marriage to build her own happy home and moreover;

it takes a matured minded woman to handle the 'boyish' part of her man

Remember:
Use nasty words to play with him but Don't insult directly and Don't belittle him
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by cooooooks(m): 2:57am On Aug 12, 2022
You replace him na

Lollittaa:
Just replace him. Get yourself a stallion in bed. Pretty sure he'd do the same if it were you.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by bowei(m): 3:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Wrong Ma!!!!
VanuatuWycombe:
Please, add it to other good suggestions that have been given:
Stop moving around the house nakedly every time. It does more harm than good for men. Men feel less excited seeing easily/freely those precious parts of women’s body.

Sleep in separate room ( this may sound weird). There’s nothing like matrimonial room. You read me well. NOTHING LIKE MATRIMONIAL ROOM. Don’t let oyibo’s way of life or relationship speaker/ or our religious fathers and mothers’ counsel spoil your home.

Just make sure you can have access to each other’s room and you will see improvements.

Men get bored easily with sex when they see women’s body too often; likewise when they sleep in same bed everyday. This is more psychological than physical. It’s like having ready-made access to an elaborate means of communication but which you less use - people who have access to super-fast internet and wifi use it less.

You may also travel for some time and come back then see if he would come for you like a Hungry lion.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me by Babastrong(m): 3:32am On Aug 12, 2022
If you really need help. call: zero hate one three four three four two three zero eight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.