Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight (32360 Views)

Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by naptu2: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know these people.

All na gimmicks jare. Blaady PR stunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Q6UrrxF4U

2 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by dolipzle(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Fools
Na your papa be fool uncultured rotten pussy

4 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by smith946: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Without violence man is nothing. #BNXN

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
The other day it was BNXN having a scuffle with the Nigerian Police. Today he's on a twitter row with Ruger.

Nigga is obviously selling more controversies than songs, cause to me, that Ruger's comment came off as a jovial sarcastic jab than an actual attack on his person.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by ghettowriter(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by lailo: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Honestly I still feel that Ruga guy than Buju. Both of them good but their names are their nemesis. Buju na Jamaican fugitive and prisoner while Ruga is killer Fulani settlement grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Tegabadguy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
pretydiva:
Like for bnxn, share for ruger. Bnxn is highly mouthed sha cheesy
omo babe may dem dey one side joooor cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by gigabyte13: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Person wey get one eye
Go dey first throw punches
Upcoming beefing another upcoming
Nincompoops
Abeg with RUGER ABI RUDIGER dey sing sef

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Edoziesmart(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't know any of them and haven't hear such name as Nigerian musician. May be cus I don't give a middle finger to afrobeat.

Next...
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staged nonsense. All na to promote Buju's album.

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by GeneralPula: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ati Benson , Ati Edge, we no sabi any for this side.
Make dem shift..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Jacksoncoke(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
It is well
Pls, fellow Nigerians, lets be more concerned abt taking back our country from the claws of these evil men. There's serious hardship in the land. At d moment, i am pleading for a help pls. I need 5k to buy drugs for my mum. She jst left the hospital & we can't buy the prescribed drugs due to paucity of funds. We've spent all we had on hospital bills.

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Sneakytoucher: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Scottz:
Ruger na beast Abeg
Buju na senior beast abeg.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Ihatepeople4rl: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
naptu2:
Benson (aka BNXN) was announcing and celebrating the release of his new project when Ruger shaded him and claimed that he has never had a solo hit. This led to the following tweetfight between Benson and Ruger.

All these heated beef for songs that would fade like Kabiru's black jean after a year or two. Hmm
It really takes a strong mind to handle fame, shit really intoxicates.
I'd rather blast 2pac and go 90's baby.

My money gets jealous sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by SlurUsername1: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
dolipzle:
Na your papa be fool uncultured rotten pussy

Yee!!! Boss please lower the volume of your vawulence naw grin

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Moh247: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
This guys are humans with feelings stop trolling them

The guys just dey hustle, and if they acted badly you correct them with love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by backtalkG(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
I somehow find this Buju guy annoying.... Especially after he spat on a police officer face.

Stupid woke generation.
it was an idiomatic expression bro. He never did it literally

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by jimmychang: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Stupid beef.

These dudes need to make Nigerian entertainment system interesting!

They don’t kill each other and only rant online!

Get the music industry to stage where Wiz gang will smoke Davido, and Davido’s gangs will get revenge. From there, matters will escalate and bodies will start dropping.

Dudes need to be catching bodies and not just ranting!

All Nigerian wannabes got 0 bodies!

Person never chop e no even see firewood light smoke ,this one dey talk of smoking sombody grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Currentblog: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Daniel regha, Wont put mouth kee!..

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Hollybratt(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
FILEBE:

U no get work o
Sorry o workaholic, you wey get work wey dem sack nkor?
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by mjuvey3: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Planned beef grin They know fans are so gullible grin

By the way, these guys alongside Fireboy are upcoming acts I'm feeling presently in naija.

Buju aka BNXN is versatile.

Ruger got good lyrics and nice beats.

Fireboy is humble and got one of the best voice control I've seen on any artist.

4 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by BigYash: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Some jobless people go carry the matter for head now like face cap. Bloggers on nairaland most especially
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Slymonster(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg e. Ruger sure for me. Let me go and listen to WEWE one more time.

4 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by lascos912(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
abeg Chase both of them to their town
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by chukkystar(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Both of them are in on it. Trying to create Controversy is a Buzz in music business
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by 4ward4: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rugar have more stuffs boxed up than BXBN..

3 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Tegabadguy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
why the beef ,,,,,,, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
No beef will eveq be so epic like the one involving Timaya and Nico Gravity that year.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by baretalk: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / Uriel Oputa's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale (Photo) / Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.